A New Orleans Threesome (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf, #2)

A New Orleans Threesome (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf #2)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  84 ratings  ·  31 reviews
Haunted by paranormal abilities that she can't control, and plagued by nightmares about a demon that seeks her soul, Lily Anima travels to New Orleans in search of salvation.
In the French Quarter, Lily dives into the paranormal world and enlists the help of an unlikely couple: a vampire, Lawrence Justice, and a werewolf, Trevor Pack.
As the trio encounters ghosts, voodoo an...more
Published April 7th 2011 by Ravenous Romance (first published April 6th 2011)

Nikki
A dark romantic modern day fantasy...

This book had all the elements one loves to read in erotic romance with a plot. The story is filled with passion, history, evil, tension, witty dialogue, tenderness, pain, laughter, tears, anger, lust and love wrapped up beautifully in the pages of THE VAMPIRE, THE WITCH AND THE WEREWOLF by Louisa Bacio. The author pulls you in to the lives of the three main characters and you cannot help but fall in love with them and want to go on the journey of discovery w...more
Vivi Dumas
The Vampire, the Witch, and the Werewolf spun an interesting tale of opposites attracting. In this story, we journey with Lily, Lawrence and Trevor as Lily uncovers her true identity and discovers love in an unconventional relationship. The dynamics amongst the trio is lively and loving. There is an unexpected caring and tenderness between our sexy vampire, Lawrence and hot were, Trevor. Then the two welcomes Lily into their home and their hearts to help her figure out her powers as a witch. The...more
The Project
Let me begin with this; I'll take a Law and a Trevor, thank you very much! One word to describe them both, SWOONWORTHY! They are an excellent reason to read this book. Their love and devotion and acceptance is just lovely. I'm a little undecided about Lily, but I think her caring for the guys won me over.

Now for the nuts and bolts of the book were a bit confusing. I felt there were holes in the story, things that weren't explained or looked into. One of the biggest things was who Lily got into...more
Tresa da BookNerdette
Marcia
Lily Anima needs help, she is coming upon her thirtieth birthday and her powers are growing out of control. Powers she has no idea how to control or why she has them, she just barely acknowledged she even has them. She has traveled to New Orleans to obtain the help of Vampire Lawrence Justice and werewolf Justice Pack. She hopes they can help her with the mystery of whom and what she is. The three discover Lily Anima origins and that a vampire, witch and werewolf make quite a team everywhere.

Boo...more
Cyp
Originally posted on A Bookalicious Story.

*2.5 stars*
Let's get one thing straight - I didn't like this book. It's not that I relish in writing a bad review, but I have to keep to my code of honesty, so here goes.

Liliana "Lily" Anima has been moved from foster home to group home to foster home, and back again. She hope to find her parents one day, and dreams of the happy reunion over and over again. Even though her numerous foster parents discard her because of weird happenings that seem to revo...more
Romancing the Book
Reviewed By: Terri
Review Copy Provided By: Author
“A vampire, a witch, and a werewolf . . .” Sounds like a great opening for a joke. Actually, it’s the basis of a rollicking good (and quite naughty) paranormal tale by Louisa Bacio.

Lily has a problem. As her birthday approaches, magical powers are manifesting that are beyond her control. Add to that, a deep physical and sexual hunger is building in her body and soul. The type of hunger no mortal man can unleash, control, or satisfy.

Plagued by dr...more
Beate
I loved this book. Sure, it had some issues, but overall, I fell in love with the book. Trevor and Lawrence I knew from before, but Lily was a fresh breath of air. At times she was a little too all over the map, but generally I adored her.

Some of Trevor and Lawrence's history is repeated from the prequel, I ended up skipping that part. And the flashbacks were a bit annoying, there just were too many of them. With the number of flashbacks, I think the story would have benefited had it been divide...more
LorettaLynn
~~18 and older

~4.5 stars

Lily is one lucky woman, no second thoughts there…
She go’s to New Orleans for help. Not only does she find help, she finds a Hot and sexy Vampire and a Steaming sexy Werewolf.
I just love vampire, Lawrence Justice, and a werewolf, Trevor Pack.
Them with Lily Anima make this one heck of a story!
I found this story to be very hot and steamy with fun and sad up’s and downs. Twists and turns that you won’t know what is around the next bind.
This is the first of Louisa Bacio’s...more
Melissa
This book was awesome. I was not able to put it down. The pace, storyline, and plot kept me going to the wee-hours of the morning. It made me laugh, it made me mad, and it made me fog up my reading glasses. LOL! I loved the characters, they were very well developed and easily relatable. A good amount of New Orleans history is to be found. the only thing I didn't like was that it ended. I truly hope that there is another book after this one that continues the last 5 pages of the book. I truly mus...more
Melissa
Christine Ashworth
I really enjoyed this book. The three main characters - Law the Vampire, Trevor the Werewolf and Lili the Witch were all very well delineated, well-thought-out characters. It was a pleasure to spend time in their company.

For those of you that think it's an over-the-top sexy book, it's not - there's more story than sex, and all of it - including the hot threesome sex - is very well done. The surprises in Lili's past, and the desperation that sends her to New Orleans, the depth of the connection b...more
Beckey
Lillian "Lily" never knew where she came from, she was abandon at a birth and was raised in a group home until she was emancipated from the system.
For the past year, Lily has been having some sort of strange manifestations of magical powers.
Lily, travels from California to Louisiana in search of answers. She shows up in Trevor & Lawerence's apartment to ask them to help.
Her 30th birthday is coming up and both, Trevor and Lawerence seem think that it may be a key to what is happening to Lil...more
Susan Parks
It was OK. Pretty quick read that seemed to want to check off items on the paranormal erotica novel checklist. The titular vampire, witch and werewolf - check, the witch is a virgin - check, voodoo priestess - check, demon - check, children ghosts - check, kidnapping - check, menage, both M/F/M and M/M/F - check. That's a big check list for a not very long book! Consequently, it was a bit rushed and some items were just checked off and never really explored.
Mrs Condit & Friends Read Books
Ms. Bacio writes story that involves so many different kinds of monsters, shifters, and things that go bump in the night that it’s almost an encyclopedia of paranormal characters. I enjoyed this book with all of the twists and turns of the plot. The characters were not quite fleshed out, but that was the point of the story. The ending leaves the reader wondering what happens next, which obviously is a set up to the next book in a series. Or, I hope it is!
Crystal
I wasn't sure how this book was going to be when I read the title. I just want to say that I loved it. I loved the plot and the coming together for all three. It wasn't something that happened at the beginning, it took a little time. I feel that there is more to this story than what is told.
Tmonique Stephens
Great read! I loved the interaction betweeen Trevor and Lawrence,a werewolf and vampire, that have a long term romantic relationship and Lily, the third wheel and that they take under their wings and into their bed. Their mystical powers combine for sizzling sex scene and great action.
Krissy
Spicy! A triple threat naughty read! Hot off the shelves steamy read. I absolutely enjoyed reading Louisa Bacio's second book for her Vampire, witch and the werewolf series! If you can't handle extra hotness make sure you're blasting a fan because this book will heat you up!
Sandra Gilbert
I really enjoyed this story. I was a little concerned that the 3-someness of it would make me uncomfortable, but by the end it seemed so natural that the 3 of them were together. I was sad to see it end. Hopefully there will be future tales of their life together.
Skye Louise
This book was ok but I wouldn't brag about it. Glad it was free. The storyline seemed promising but just fell flat in my opinion. I only read it through to the end so I could find out what she was. Hardly a big shock after all. The story just seemed a little dull.
Kathy Dickinson
I was a little disappointed in this book. It seemed to be slow getting started.I did like the story line, but all the action happened in the last couple chapters.Potential was there, but fell short of what I expected. Sorry, for me was just ok.
Kathryn
Interesting premise about a mysterious with hooking up with a vampire and werewolf (covers all the bases). This is the first in a series, but in reading it I got the impression that there was more backstory to know first. But I liked it.
Joy Daniels
A Vamp, a Witch & a werewolf plus some voodoo in the country's most mysterious city - New Orleans. A fun, sexy read!
Julia
Finally found some time to sit down and read. Enjoyable, I am very curious to read more.
Tory Michaels
I'm not sure what I expected when I got this book, nut for some reason it left me flat.
H.A.
Cute -- left wanting more though with all the dangling storylines! Nice Sex scenes.
Syfy
Sep 01, 2012 Syfy marked it as to-read
Shelves: list
Just picked up for free at ARe!
Nikki Prince
Absolutely loved this book.
review 1 2 Feb 19, 2013 10:22AM
  • Emerald Moon (Prides of the Moon, #2)
  • Torched (Hellesgate, #1)
  • Escaped (Running In Fear, #1)
  • Burning Hunger (Twilight's Possession, #1)
  • The Siren and the Sword (Magic University, #1)
  • Catch Me If You Can
  • Phantom Lovers
  • Mark of the Sylph (Demons of Infernum #2)
  • Pleasure Bound (Hard to Get, #2)
  • The Eyes of Constance (Beasts of Forever, #1)
  • Built 4 It (Love-Bots, #3)
  • How To Break A Cowboy (Savage Tales, #1)
  • Forbidden Fruit (Friends and Lovers, #1)
  • Lucky's Charms
  • Mission Menage (Operation Erotic, #1)
  • Chasing Sunset (Sunset #1)
  • No Holds Barred
  • The Queen's Consorts
A Date with Death Chains of Silver (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf, #3) A New Orleans Christmas (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf, #1) A Threesome Wedding Adventure (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf, #4) The Big One