The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011

The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The author of the innovative sex and marriage blog "Married Man Sex Life" brings together his edgy and brilliant advice in a single volume primer delivering the motherload of substance. The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011 cherry picks the best ideas of books like "The Mystery Method," "No More Mr. Nice Guy," and the volatile online world of the Pickup Artist a.k.a. "Game"...more
Published March 30th 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011

Scott
Oct 08, 2011 Scott rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
Every American male contemplating any sort of interaction with the female of our species should read this book.

It will be offensive to those with foul language sensitivities or those who see sex with their wives as a "dirty, guilty pleasure."

For many the clear revelation of the true nature of woman may be too much to handle.
Anthony Pacheco
A brutally honest look at the male end of marriage, this book slaughters a sacred cow every two pages. It is a defining primer on improving your married sex life by becoming more attractive to your wife, a win-win scenario the book rightly does a hard sale for. And when when the author says more attractive, he means more attractive in a real, masculine way devoid of politically correct bullshit.

I've finished the book two days ago and it has already improved my marriage. It's that honest. This bo...more
Bhetti
Athol has a wonderful writing style. It’s a man-to-man down-to-earth conversation, with a playful acknowledgment that the ladies may be listening in. He goes through complicated topics with a simple, easy to understand fashion. He somehow parsed a lot of knowledge into a digestible format that can be read in practically one night. He’s also pretty entertaining, with certain turns of phrase actually making me laugh out loud.

Whilst the ultimate goal of the book is attaining a better sex life, it m...more
Jeff Coulson
Enlightening.

Written in a very frank style, it was a very easy and entertaining read. The book gave me some of the missing pieces in my understanding of our marriage and intimate relationship. Worth reading.
Adrian
Changed my life. One of the best books I have ever read. Saved my marriage.
Alex
300 odd pages to remind you to man up. Sounds terrible but actually really enjoyable and excellent for focussing self-analysis in a constructive way.
Michael
A bit goofy at times but anyone in a relationship should read this.
Darius Šilkaitis
Lots and lots of info about human's chemistry
Alan
Alan marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Seth Mcbean
Seth Mcbean marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
S.
S. added it
Jul 08, 2014
Ggilcrease
Ggilcrease marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Mindful Attraction Plan: Your Practical Roadmap to Creating the Life, Love and Success You Want How to Answer Do These Pants Make My Ass Look Fat?: And Get Laid Like Tile! How To Answer "Do These Pants Make My Ass Look Fat?"