Start by marking “The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011” as Want to Read:
The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011

The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011

The author of the innovative sex and marriage blog "Married Man Sex Life" brings together his edgy and brilliant advice in a single volume primer delivering the motherload of substance. The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011 cherry picks the best ideas of books like "The Mystery Method," "No More Mr. Nice Guy," and the volatile online world of the Pickup Artist a.k.a. "Game" ...more
Published March 30th 2011 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011

Anthony Pacheco
Dec 18, 2012 Anthony Pacheco rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
A brutally honest look at the male end of marriage, this book slaughters a sacred cow every two pages. It is a defining primer on improving your married sex life by becoming more attractive to your wife, a win-win scenario the book rightly does a hard sale for. And when when the author says more attractive, he means more attractive in a real, masculine way devoid of politically correct bullshit.

I've finished the book two days ago and it has already improved my marriage. It's that honest. This bo
Scott
Oct 03, 2011 Scott rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011
Every American male contemplating any sort of interaction with the female of our species should read this book.

It will be offensive to those with foul language sensitivities or those who see sex with their wives as a "dirty, guilty pleasure."

For many the clear revelation of the true nature of woman may be too much to handle.
Bhetti
Jan 08, 2012 Bhetti rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, non-fiction
Athol has a wonderful writing style. It’s a man-to-man down-to-earth conversation, with a playful acknowledgment that the ladies may be listening in. He goes through complicated topics with a simple, easy to understand fashion. He somehow parsed a lot of knowledge into a digestible format that can be read in practically one night. He’s also pretty entertaining, with certain turns of phrase actually making me laugh out loud.

Whilst the ultimate goal of the book is attaining a better sex life, it m
Chad Woolley
Mar 17, 2015 Chad Woolley rated it it was amazing
Read this a few years back, in the middle of my (painful, expensive, excruciatingly prolonged) divorce.

It's based upon the psychology and principles of the PUA (pick up artist) culture or "Game" - e.g. neurolinguistic programming, evolutionary biology, male/female psychology, alpha vs beta male behavior and female perception thereof.

But, it's applied to monogamous relationships.

It's actually a tricky tightrope for a married man. If you are not enough of an Alpha male (dominant and strong), you w
Daryl Ducharme
The tough thing about reading this book is that he writes in a way where our common stories about sexual anthropology are written as fact without any backing information. A lot of, it just is what it is, deal with it. Getting past that writing and listening was hard for me to do. There are a lot of different ideas in here that are at least worth trying on. Give it a shot and see if it "works" for you. The kindle version of this book is inexpensive enough that it can be worth giving up a coffee, ...more
Jason L
Jan 20, 2015 Jason L rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
interesting, simple, and to the point, but the harsh realities are revealed

Good stuff, common sense, but some science that the average layperson may not know. It can and should help every heterosexual couple.

Note to the AUTHOR: please drop the "laid like tile" phrase. It's sophomoric, and you overuse it to a fault in this book.
Shuttlebill
I admire the author's tenacity. I don't know if it helped me that much, necessarily. Though it did keep me focused on a lot of important things in a marriage.

This is definitely one way to do it. But I don't know if I agree with all of it.

The one bit of concrete, full on win, straight dope, accurate advice this book does give is: get your fat ass in shape.
Jeff Coulson
Jun 29, 2014 Jeff Coulson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enlightening.

Written in a very frank style, it was a very easy and entertaining read. The book gave me some of the missing pieces in my understanding of our marriage and intimate relationship. Worth reading.
Aaron Parker
Dec 25, 2016 Aaron Parker rated it it was amazing
The best on the the subject.
Michael
Apr 07, 2013 Michael rated it really liked it
A bit goofy at times but anyone in a relationship should read this.
Alex
Aug 24, 2013 Alex rated it it was amazing
300 odd pages to remind you to man up. Sounds terrible but actually really enjoyable and excellent for focussing self-analysis in a constructive way.
Drew Cain
Apr 02, 2016 Drew Cain rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Funny Yet Practical

I wish I had this book 20 years ago. Humorous, frank, and full of good information that surpasses others in the category. Highly recommended.
Darius Šilkaitis
Feb 05, 2013 Darius Šilkaitis rated it it was amazing
Lots and lots of info about human's chemistry
Adrian
Feb 04, 2014 Adrian rated it it was amazing
Changed my life. One of the best books I have ever read. Saved my marriage.
Max Nevill
Max Nevill rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2015
Natespizer
Natespizer rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2015
Jucille
Jucille rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2014
Dan Thomas
Dan Thomas rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2014
Vyacheslav Bikbaev
Vyacheslav Bikbaev rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2015
Eric Newton
Eric Newton rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2015
Matthias Goodman
Matthias Goodman rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2015
Dave
Dave rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2016
Seth Finkle
Seth Finkle rated it really liked it
May 28, 2014
Ragan Murphy
Ragan Murphy rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2014
Stefan King
Stefan King rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2016
Marcus Tomblin
Marcus Tomblin rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2016
Chris Davidson
Chris Davidson rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2016
Steven Gundrum
Steven Gundrum rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2016
Samuel
Samuel rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2016
David
David rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Rational Male
  • Bang: More Lays in 60 Days
  • No More Mr. Nice Guy
  • Bourbon for Breakfast: Living Outside the Statist Quo
  • Minecraft for Dummies, Portable Edition
  • The Way of Men
  • The Mind-Made Prison: Overcoming Limiting Beliefs and Manifesting Personal Transformation
  • Not "Just Friends": Rebuilding Trust and Recovering Your Sanity After Infidelity
  • The Myth of Male Power
  • Hold on to Your Nuts: The Relationship Manual for Men
  • The War Against Boys: How Misguided Feminism Is Harming Our Young Men
  • The Fate of Empires and Search for Survival
  • The Great Philosophers (From Socrates to Foucault)
  • Polyamory: Roadmaps for the Clueless and Hopeful: An Introduction on Polyamory
  • Promiscuity: An Evolutionary History of Sperm Competition
  • The Wilder Shores Of Marx: Journeys In A Vanishing World
  • Complaint Free Relationships: Transforming Your Life One Relationship at a Time
  • Location, Location, Location