Start by marking “Maybe, Maybe Not” as Want to Read:
Maybe, Maybe Not

Maybe, Maybe Not

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  7 reviews
David likes Lisa. Lisa likes Colton. Colton likes David. But what if David secretly likes Colton, too. How will they ever solve this love triangle?
Published July 5th 2011 by Teen Pulse (first published December 6th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Maybe, Maybe Not, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maybe, Maybe Not

Rae Hachton
May 01, 2013 Rae Hachton marked it as i-am-the-author  ·  (Review from the author)
I think I am going to agree with Ecey Red and give my own book 5 stars. I think it is better than I thought it was going to be.

Oliver Urban
Is everyone going to ignore this blatant rip-off of David Levithan's classic gay teen romance Boy Meets Boy?

They're both gay romance featuring mishaps in teenage love, they both have what is basically the exact same cover, but here, Maybe, Maybe Not was published 2011, while Levithan's Boy Meets Boy was published in 2005.

Like, even if the story isn't a rip-off of Levithan's (I'll try to give this author the benefit of the doubt here) this cover is blatantly ripping his off for a story with simil
Another free kindle book.

This was a fairly short (200 pages) story about a love triangle. Told from the point of view of a guy who wanted his best friends, Lisa, David feels confused after kissing Lisa goes badly and a new boy at school makes their friendship complicated. David struggles with his feelings as Colton arouses new feelings within him that his parents, who he does not get on with, would not approve of.

This book was cheap and cheerful. It only took me a couple of hours to read and I e
I won this book & at first when I thought about the story line of the book, I thought I'd know exactly where it was going, and it didn't. I appreciate a book that can keep me guessing & entertained from beginning to end.
Annoyed by an abrupt, non-sequitur ending. Liked the main characters. Wished the supporting characters were developed more.
Jan 12, 2012 Dee marked it as to-read
I won this book as a Goodreads First Read.
Feb 24, 2012 Eve marked it as to-read
Shelves: bought
Kindle freebie 2.24.12
Mia marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Eugenecel Tonogbanua
Eugenecel Tonogbanua marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Suraj Jadeja
Suraj Jadeja marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Jasmine Leach
Jasmine Leach marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Nidhi Yadav
Nidhi Yadav marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Anjali Sharma
Anjali Sharma marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Angel marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Mohammedabdul marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Leticia Andrade pancotti
Leticia Andrade pancotti marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Janvi Patel
Janvi Patel marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Kelsey marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
  • Expectations (Expectations, #1)
  • Where I Am Now
  • Protect and Serve
  • Me and Mine
  • Chalk Butterfly: "Chrysalis" (Part One)
  • Latitude 38
  • Dressing Up
  • Bad Cupid
  • Lion Hearted (The Divination Falls Trilogy, #1)
  • Secrets (Boys of Summer, #1)
  • Crossroads (Crossroads, #1)
  • Blood Lilies (Blood Wars Trilogy #1)
  • Weekend Boyfriend
  • Thief of His Heart
  • Jungle Fever
  • Rider
  • Before the Darkness (Refuge Inc., #1)
  • Gay Gene Rising (The Disciples of Goedric Trilogy, #1)

Writes Dark Romanticism-sometimes with gears and clockwork. Has cemetery obsession. Misses Victorian London and ancient Rome. Believes in vampires and magic. If imaginary, she would be an automaton fairy. Corvidophile. Content.

"My Primary goal is to Scare you/Haunt you, but make you fall in love at the same time. I'm a Monster Lover who writes Dark Fantasy and Gri
More about Rae Hachton...