Start by marking “No Mountain High Enough: Raising Lance, Raising Me” as Want to Read:
No Mountain High Enough: Raising Lance, Raising Me

No Mountain High Enough: Raising Lance, Raising Me

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  8 reviews
From the mother of champion cyclist Lance Armstrong—an extraordinary story of the resilience of the human spirit and the remarkable effect of great parenting.

Lance Armstrong has dazzled the world with his six straight Tour de France championships, his winning personality, and his poignant victory over life-threatening cancer. Yet the adage that "behind every strong man the
Published April 5th 2005 by Crown Archetype

To ask other readers questions about No Mountain High Enough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Mountain High Enough

I love hearing the mom's side of the story!
Andrea
I had no idea what to expect from the mother of Lance Armstrong and I ended up pleasantly surprised and highly satisfied. Linda gives hope and inspiration to anyone that can even remotely relate to her story as someone facing adversity. Having gone through divorce and single parenthood, this book gave me a lot of insight, perspective, and determination to overcome. Despite having read this book 7 years ago, I still adhere to her views on family and rebuilding of self.
Lennie
I loved this book because it was so inspiring! Lance Armstrong's mother grew up in a poor family and then got pregnant with him when she was only seventeen. She struggled to raise him on her own while supporting his cycling. With determination and hard work she pulled herself out of poverty so that she could give Lance a better life. A remarkable story!
Theresa
I am a lance Armstrong fan,,, sTILL in spite of his drug dealings, I believe that no person could have done more for Cancer and raising funds as he did and this book is written by his mom, and gives a good account how he grew up , raised by her and she was a single mom, like myself raising her son , and watching him achieve greatness, a good book.
Diane
I actually didn't enjoy this book when I started reading it, but stuck with it because I'm a mom and a cyclist. By the end I couldn't put it down. Linda Armstrong Kelly could probably teach anyone how to make the best of a ridiculously tough situation. This book makes me want to try harder in everything I do for my kids.
Vicki
I liked this one. But I am a sucker for Lance Armstrong, am a big fan. We were there on the Champs Elyses when he won his fifth Tour de France, so I feel a connection. ha.
Traci
Interesting to read about the backbone of Lance Armstrong. I loved how Linda just took the bull by the horns in life. She is a great example.
Rebecca
A nice story told by his mom... if you were/are a fan then this is a book to read.
Alathia Morgan
Alathia Morgan marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Mikki Scott
Mikki Scott marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Erica Partyka
Erica Partyka marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Laalmom
Laalmom marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2013
Leslie Haynie
Leslie Haynie marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2013