Start by marking “Paris A to Z (Coda Books, #5)” as Want to Read:
Paris A to Z (Coda Books, #5)

Paris A to Z (Coda Books #5)

3.95  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,849 Ratings  ·  189 Reviews
Part of the Coda Series
Sequel to The Letter Z

Zach Mitchell and his lover Angelo Green are headed to Paris (along with their Coda friends Matt and Jared) to attend Jon and Cole's wedding. Matt will have to face Jared's former lover, and Angelo will have to spend an entire week with Zach's ex-boyfriend. Between Matt's jealousy and Angelo's temper, Zach thinks they'll be lu
Published (first published April 6th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Paris A to Z, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paris A to Z

Exina
The blurb perfectly summarizes the story, so I’m not going to paraphrase it.

Paris A to Z was absolutely amazing! I really don’t want to rave about it too much, and get all fangirl-y, so I highlight only my favorite parts:

The sex scenes were HOT! Especially the one of Matt and Jared. Oh, my…

The conversation with all of them about who had sex with who, and who should have sex with who in order to make it equal. Hilarity ensues!

Cole was amazing!

Angelo was gorgeous!

Matt was adorable!

Jared wa
Heather C
5 stars for the Matt and Jared scenes and 5 stars for the Cole and Jon scenes. 10 stars for Cole picking on Matt at the dinner table)

For those of you who are huge fans of Zach and Angelo, you will probably love this book. I, unfortunately, am not a fan. I knew beforehand the book was about Zach and Ang, but there was no way I would miss reading about my other favorite couples.

So this story basically tries to wrap up Zach and Ang's weird relationship. Although, a lot of conflicts are still left
Eva
Loved...
“Between Matts jealousy and Angelos temper, wed be lucky to get through the trip without anybody being punched. And the chances of it being one of the grooms on the receiving end were astronomically high.”

The absolute perfect finale to the addicting journey of the Coda boys. Loved, Loved, loved.
Lauraadriana
This book, was disappointing...I did not like Zach's character, his whole thing was just strange.

Cole was lovely, but there was not nearly enough of him and Jon, and Matt's bitching got on my nerves.

I love Marie Sexton... Promises and Strawberries for Dessert are two of my favorite...but I just couldn't like Zach.
Ami
Apr 07, 2011 Ami rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Edina Rose
This is my second review of this book.

I read it yesterday and I gave it one star only because I was disappointed. I was expecting too much because I loved Promises and Strawberries for Dessert a lot. I thought we would have a lot more of Jon and Cole, I just love this couple. I bought Paris A to Z because of them.

But there was too much of Angelo and Zach and not enough of Jon and Cole. I don't like Angelo and Zach much. I find that when Zach does not behave like a doormat, a passive and lazy m
Christina
May 01, 2013 Christina rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance

I was hoping there would be more Cole but alas we're stuck with Zach brooding and Matt's jealousy. The only part I enjoyed was everyone ragging on Matt. This was basically about Zach facing his guilt over the breakup with Jon.

One word sums this up - Boring!
Elsa Bravante
Quinto libro de los chicos de Coda y el más flojo de todos. Arranca con una situación bastante inverosímil que hace que se reúnan las tres parejas. En esta ocasión, la historia está contada desde el punto de vista de Zach, el personaje que menos simpatía me despierta, y Matt, que no está presente todo lo que me gustaría.
Aunque tiene momentos buenos entre todos, momentos bonitos, también hay partes que resultan aburridas o repetitivas.
Sólo para fans de la serie.
Cole Riann

What a wonderful end to such a great series. I have always loved all three couples, though it took me a while to realize that Ang and Zach relationship worked for them, no matter how little I understood it at the time. I suppose time does that -- what passes for months or years can pass for a few hours in a novel, so I don't always take to the issues right away, or understand the characters' reactions to them. I suppose that is a benefit of a series. So, that's why I loved this book. As
Amy Lane
Apr 06, 2011 Amy Lane rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
DaisyGirl
3.0 Stars

This was a mixed bag for me. I love the characters in this series and Sexton's writing is terrific. But, once again, I was less than thrilled with Zach and Angelo's relationship.

In Paris A to Z, we learn about what drives Zach and Angelo's open relationship. As I've stated before, I'm not a fan of open relationships in my romance books. However, learning that Zach was a voyeur and that Angelo had sexual encounters with other men for Zach helped me to understand them better. It softened
¸. • * ° *❧Gwen❧ •°**★
4.5 Paris A-z Paris Stars!
I Love, Love, Love, Paris....

And I love Mrs Sexton's Coda guys....OMG!

I have no choice but to surrender to complete happiness after reading this book!
Chilli
Jun 16, 2014 Chilli rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, part-of-series
I did get a little confused with all the characters in the book. It was more about remembering who had been with who and who was with who/m.(Sorry if my grammar is incorrect, I always get confused!)

It has been a great series. Sweet, sexy and satisified!
Lady*M
Apr 07, 2011 Lady*M rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This isn't exactly a coherent review - I'm still under impression. :)

I adore this series. And this book is a perfect ending to it. You will laugh (Matt & Cole!), cry (Zach & Jon, Zach & Angelo), you will melt (all of them). I started the book with the feeling of revisiting all friends and closed it perfectly content. Not because it is certain that Ms. Sexton will write more about the guys, because it isn't, but because I know I will be revisiting them again and again - every time I r
Mackenzie
Apr 07, 2011 Mackenzie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Here begins my review with a fangirl-y reaction: Oh my god! Jonathan! Cole! Wedding! Paris! ...and Zach and Angelo and Matt and Jared and goddamned UST.

A lot of writers make me laugh. A lot of writers make me cry. A lot of writers make my heart clench. A lot of writers make my gut twist and turn and get tied up in knots. A lot of writers are freaking amazing. Marie Sexton did all of this to me... all at the same time.

I don't know what I was expecting from this book, seeing as this was a sequel t
Mirka
Apr 06, 2011 Mirka rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
There are not many books not to mention the whole series of them that got under my skin as much as this series did. I don't care what people say about Angelo or Jon...nobody is perfect and despite that all those brilliant characters in these books found someone who is perfect just for them. I loved this story and the dynamics between all three couples was magical for me...just as the whole series was
ElaineY
Overall, my feelings about this last installment (though I read somewhere there's one more in the works?) is mixed. Low side of 3 stars.

What I liked:
That I got to read about that voyeur aspect of Zach's character and his fantasies about watching Ange with other men.

What I didn't like:
That I had to read the above in this last book, instead of in Book 2 (A to Z) where their story is being told. If this had been written in Zach's & Ange's book, I would not have reacted negatively to Ange going
Nerine Petros
Jun 16, 2011 Nerine Petros rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Paris A to Z has us returning to Zach and Angelo, two characters previously met in A to Z, Jared and Matt, from Promises, and Cole and Jonathon from Strawberries for Dessert. This time, of course, the scene is Paris, and the boys have grown up a little bit, showing an open acceptance, and appreciation, of what their significant other requires. Cole is the catalyst for this little getaway, surprising the four; Zach and Angelo, Jared and Matt; with flights to the city of love for his commitment ce ...more
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
This is a story that is about Cole and Jon getting "married" in Paris but it's not their book which is kind of strange. It's really a book about Zach and Angelo and ultimately it's a book that ties up all the loose ends. The problem is that it left me feeling unsatisfied.

The good part is that a lot of the relationships got worked out and settled between the guys. It is hard to believe that Cole and Matt could really be friends but I did love the way that Jared helped Matt come to terms with his
Kassa
Apr 23, 2011 Kassa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
I want to be sad that a fabulous series (Coda Books) has ended but the concluding novella, Paris A to Z, wraps everything and everyone up so well that I feel satisfied and happy. The story could have been longer and had more Jonathan and Cole but really that’s just getting greedy since the story is nearly pitch perfect in offering solid happy endings to everyone. In some ways the various arc are the inevitable conclusions to the growth that each character has over the course of the series. Angel ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Oct 23, 2011 ♆ BookAddict ✒ La Crimson Femme rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to ♆ BookAddict by: Stacey Espino
Why? Why on earth would you bring 6 gay guys together who have all slept with one another at one point or another? This is a terrible train wreak waiting to happen. Good Lord I was hesitant to read this one. Fortunately, the book was more about resolutions and closures than it was about petty malicious drama queen fighting.

Jared finally reconciled his anger toward Angelo. Jon and Zach finally have resolution. This was a hard one and it was hard to watch. When they finally made there peace, it s
~♥I_Luv_2_Read♥~
This was a book meant to end a series. I think it accomplished that, however, I feel like it was rushed and there should have been more. Maybe that's just because I wanted there to be more who knows.
This book was mainly another Zach and Angelo book. It seems their relationship needed 3 books to tell their story. I felt like a book supposedly about Jon and Cole's wedding should have had more than a few lines thrown in about it. It was as if the author realized she needed to mention it as she drag
Sheri
City of love. Awkward meets awkward. Moving forward.

Cole and Jonathan are getting married!
They want the people they care about (past and present) to witness their special day.
So, Jared & Matt and Zach & Angelo catch a flight to Paris to help them celebrate. Between Cole’s flamboyance, Matt’s jealously and Zach’s guilt, it is an emotional trip to say the least. Wounds heal as new ones open.

Embarrassing and awkward.
Hilariously entertaining.
The absolute perfect conclusion to the addicti
Marsha Spence
Apr 13, 2013 Marsha Spence rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved it. Loved it! Too short but loved it. It was so great to read about all the couples and see where they were at in their lives. Zach's coming to terms with how his relationship ended with Jon, Ang's love for Zach, Zach's almost worship of Ang, Matt and Jared's steady love even with Matt's jealousy, Jon and Cole's wedding, just awesome! Thrilled that Matt is more comfortable in his skin in regards to the sexual side of their relationship. Just loved it and want more! :)
orannia
Apr 25, 2011 orannia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Four and three-quarter stars. Marie Sexton has such a way with emotions, of getting to the heart of a relationship. I loved how in such a short period characters grew. It felt organic. My one real negative was that the book was too short. I want....more. (Yes, very Oliver Twist of me :)

I'm madly crossing my fingers that Marie Sexton will take us back to Coda. In the interim, I'll just have to re-read my favourite scenes (which is most of Promises :)
*Ja'Mecha* ~Dhevious~
This one here.... I often find myself reviewing on books that leave me feeling a certain way. And dammit this one made me cry. I had tears running down my face and I was trying to wipe snot buggers discreetly on the back of my hand,when I realized that no one else was around.

This book hit home for me in so many ways, that I am not going to put down. Just know That I loved this book.

Thank you Jess for the rec!
Enny
Apr 06, 2011 Enny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book by Marie Sexton that I didn't give 5 stars too. For me it was too much about ex-boyfriends and jealousy which is something I can't relate to. I would've liked the book to be more about the relationships they were in now.
♡♥Ang ♥♡
I'm glad there is going to be another one!
This one felt unfinished!! I lovedd Matt and Jared Cole and Jon, am still warming up to zack and ang,it was a good read with a happy for now for the two of them!! And a hea for the other boys of course :)
Gina
Jul 02, 2013 Gina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m

This was a nice ending to this series. I loved all of these guys and all of their stories. I will be reading this series again someday. Marie Sexton is so talented! Thanks!
Nichole (Dirrty H)
Apr 06, 2011 Nichole (Dirrty H) rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, 2011, m-m-faves
I knew this wasn't going to last long enough. Sigh.
Marie, you'll keep writing about Zach and Angelo, right? Forever?
  • Living Promises (Promises, #3)
  • Love & Loyalty  (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #2)
  • Jacob's Ladder (St. Nacho's #3)
  • At Piper's Point
  • Breaking Logan's Laws (Quinn Security, #4)
  • Breaking Cover (Life Lessons, #2)
  • Regularly Scheduled Life (Ohio Books, #1)
  • Double Blind (Special Delivery, #2)
  • Sixty Five Hours: The Twelve Days of Christmas (Sixty Five Hours, #1.5)
  • Who We Are (Bear, Otter, and the Kid, #2)
Marie Sexton lives in Colorado. She’s a fan of just about anything that involves muscular young men piling on top of each other. In particular, she loves the Denver Broncos and enjoys going to the games with her husband. Her imaginary friends often tag along. Marie has one daughter, two cats, and one dog, all of whom seem bent on destroying what remains of her sanity. She loves them anyway.

Coda: W
More about Marie Sexton...

Coda Books (7 books)
  • Promises (Coda Books, #1)
  • A to Z (Coda Books, #2)
  • The Letter Z (Coda Books, #3)
  • Strawberries for Dessert (Coda Books, #4; Strawberries for Dessert, #1)
  • Fear, Hope, and Bread Pudding (Coda Books, #6; Strawberries for Dessert, #2)
  • Shotgun (Coda Books, #7)

“You sayin' you want to go?"
"Don't you?"
"Hell no!"
"Okay,I'll tell Matt and Jared that they can go to Paris without us."
The only response was stunned silence, and I finally turned to smile at him. "Do you want to reconsider?" I asked.
"The wedding's in Paris?"
"Yep."
His dark eyes were huge, and I could see so much in them. He was excited, almost giddy. I could see it bubbling up in him, but he was trying t stay calm and not get his hopes up. "Can we afford Paris?"
"No," I said, "but it doesn't matter. Cole's footing the bill."
He grabbed my shirt and pushed me back against the countertop, almost as if he was going to kiss me, but stopped short, looking into my eyes. "Are you serious?"
"Would I lie to you about something like this?"
"No."
"Do you think I'd make it up just to tease you?"
"No."
"Yes."
He backed up a step. "Yes what?"
he asked.
I could hardly keep from laughing that I'd finally managed to turn the tables on him with his own backward form of communication. "Yes, I'm absolutely serious. Cole offered to fly us all to Paris."
...
His expression was so full of hope, I thought it was a good thing I hadn't tried to say no. He put his hand against my cheek and looked into my eyes. "Tell me what you want to do."
All I had to do was tell him the truth. I brushed his hair out of his eyes and said, "I want to do whatever will make you happy."
He smiled at me, the huge, excited smile of a child who woke up from his nap to find himself in Disneyland. "I want to go to Paris."
"Okay," I said as I leaned down to kiss him. "Then you will.”
7 likes
“Jared was completely gone now, holding his stomach and laughing so hard that tears were running down his face. Matt turned on him and snapped, "It's not funny," which only made Jared laugh harder.
"Any of you guys strict about top or bottom?" Angelo asked, "'Cause if so, you'll screw it all up-"
"Literally," Cole said.
"And we'll have to start all over." Angelo turned to Matt. "If you got a strong preference you better say so now."
"Lay it all out, so to speak," Cole said.
"On the table." Angelo said.
"For all to see."
"Zach does like to watch," Angelo said, winking at me, and I was relieved that with the direction the conversation was going, nobody took him seriously.
"Then it's settled!" Cole said. "Who's going where with whom first? Zach, I think you're up." He winked at me. "Or you soon will be."
"Oh dear God," Mat moaned, hanging his head. "I knew I shouldn't have come."
"Don't worry about it a bit," Cole said. "I'm sure Zach can coax at least one more out of you."
Jared laughed so hard, I was amazed he managed to stay in his chair.”
3 likes