Start by marking “Silent Partner” as Want to Read:
Silent Partner

Silent Partner

4.34  ·  Rating Details  ·  58 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Grayson Anders has it all. He’s the co-owner of a happening nightclub in downtown Boston, he’s wealthy, and women practically throw themselves at his feet the moment he steps on the dance floor. But profiting from these obvious benefits is not his desire. His passion is dancing and he wants nothing more than to find the perfect dance partner.

Chloe LaRoche is a talented art
Kindle Edition
Published (first published April 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Silent Partner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silent Partner

Julie
Silent Partner by Renee Vincent was originally published in 2011 and is now a part of an 8 book box set - Unforgettable Heroes.
Grayson Anders is a wealthy club owner who plans to expand his enterprise by opening a dance studio. He is a good looking guy whose confidence borders on arrogance. Accustomed to having his pick of women, he zones in on a beautiful woman at this club and leads her to the dance floor. The dance is magical and the chemistry between them leads to a night of passion.
Chloe
Michelle Kelly
Mar 20, 2014 Michelle Kelly rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-read
Great cover!

Silent Partner was one of the novels in an eight ebook bundle deal for only .99, Unfortgettable Heroes.

What a great concept for a story Silent Partner was. I have to admit that when I started reading it I was thinking something was going to be a bit different about the Chloe since she seemed to be pretty silent for a heroine. The reader is treated to a lot of what Chloe is thinking but not much in the way of verbal. Of course when we first mee
Dahlia (yadkny)
Apr 14, 2011 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Contemp Romance Lovers
Shelves: favorites
Body language is a powerful thing. Whether it be moving to the beat out on a dance floor or moving to a more intimate beat during the most primal of dances. Thought and the spoken word are oftentimes unnecessary during these moments in order for people to connect. It’s about the movement and the feeling that is created. In this story Grayson and Chloe present the perfect example of how actions can speak louder than words.

Grayson is looked upon as being arrogant and over-confident. It’s predicta
Dottie
Jan 28, 2013 Dottie rated it it was amazing
An intriguing, steamy read! Taken from my review at RomanceJunkies.com:

Grayson Anders, as co-owner of the nightclub Gyrations, is very wealthy and attracts women like a magnet. But most of the women he meets want him either for his money or because of his name. So, though he may spend a night or two with them, he is not looking for anything permanent. In fact, discouraged, he had stopped pursuing the opposite sex as freely as he had in his younger days. Now he saves his passion for his dancing a
Romancing the Book
Nov 01, 2011 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, contemporary
Review by Robin: The language of dance is wonderful. Whether you find yourself dancing at club, in your own home to at a concert, you move to the rhythm of the music as it touches your soul. Just as you sometimes find that special dance more primal and no spoken words are needed just the urgency to dance just for each other as we find Chloe and Grayson doing many times throughout this story. Renee Vincent takes us on a journey using the story of dance.

Grayson Anders is a completely arrogant, ful
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
A LASR "BEST BOOK"!!

What did you expect when you read the title, Silent Partner? Big business, and mega-buck takeovers perhaps? If so, think again. This is Ms. Vincent’s debut venture into mainstream romance, and the wait was more than worth it.

Do not mistake the ‘sweet’ rating for tepid writing. Silent Partner is well researched, offering background information woven into her story so skilfully it blew me away.

Blend the research with the author’s three-dimensional characters, add conflict and
Kaylyn
Feb 19, 2013 Kaylyn rated it it was amazing
Chloe LaRoche is a talented artist, but a failing entrepreneur. Her once thriving studio is now on the brink of foreclosure and unless she paints the next V
Sarah Ballance
Oct 07, 2011 Sarah Ballance rated it it was amazing
I don't think you can truly appreciate how clever this story is until you're about halfway through, when something surprising is revealed. At that moment several bits of the story came back to me and I realized just how impressively written it really was. Of course, our hero was slightly less entertained than I by this news, and in a true "oh, no he did NOT" moment, he showed his, uh, buttocks. I didn't expect him to redeem himself so cleanly - not with his reasoning (his internal dialogue) or b ...more
Virginia Campbell
"Silent Partner", by Renee Vincent, is a moving love story that will have your feet moving to the rhythm of the wonderfully descriptive dancing scenes! Grayson Anders is a seriously single club owner in search of the perfect dance partner. When he spots Chloe LaRoche having a solitary drink at the club's bar, he is immediately captivated. Chloe proves to be his equal on the dance floor, and in passion's dance as well, but she is also a lady of mystery. Grayson determines to have Chloe in his lif ...more
Nicole Laverdure
Jun 10, 2015 Nicole Laverdure rated it it was amazing
Sexy and irresistible!
Since, I have read Renee Vincent’s other books, four amazing Viking romances, I decided to read her novella SILENT PARTNER. I loved it very much! What a nice surprise! It’s the story of Grayson Anders and Chloe La Roche. Grayson has it all, he’s wealthy and he can have all the women he wants! Chloe is a talented artist but also in a desperate need of money if she wants to keep her studio. Wanting to forget her problems, she goes to a bar, where she gets infatuated by the s
Laurie
Aug 05, 2014 Laurie rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
This story was part of a boxed set but I wanted to review each story individually as well.

This story definitely had heat between the two main characters. Their chemistry was apparent right from the get go.
Greyson the male lead is alpha male all the way. He is used to having the ladies swoon over him as he shows his skills on and off the dance floor.
Chloe the heroine has a secret that she is afraid to reveal. But when she is drawn to Greyson and he to her she forgets about her troubles
Caroline
May 05, 2011 Caroline rated it really liked it
Nicely paced romantic novella. Ms Vincent's minimalist approach to characterisation and narrative is refreshing. In a mainstream romantic author's hands, the story elements could so easily have been padded out and repeated, resulting in a lengthy but far less satisfying book.

Surprising and informative description of the heroine's disability and the hero's reaction to it. The happy ending is a foregone conclusion, but reached in style, speed and comfort, resulting in pleasure and satisfaction. A
Margaret
Apr 27, 2011 Margaret rated it it was amazing
What a fascinating concept for a story. Ms. Vincent didn't need to generate the conflict in Silent Partner, it was there from the beginning - lurking beneath the driving beat of the music and humming through the sexually charged encounter Chloe and Grayson shared. While I liked Grayson and appreciated the lengths he undertook to make his relationship with Chloe work, I wished she would have made him suffer a little more for his insensitivity. He deserved it. Just as Ms. Vincent deserves every we ...more
Lizzie
Jun 12, 2011 Lizzie rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book where the character stays with you long after the story has finished? Hot, sexy, and a slow burn comes to my mind, when reading this story. From page one, you're actively engaged with Grayson Anders and Chloe LaRoche as Vincent weaves a passionate tale of love, anguish and triumph. Along the way, she takes you on a plot-twisting ride that touches the heart, mind, and soul. I walked away from Silent Partner with a smile on my face and lightness in my heart.
Melissa
Jan 05, 2012 Melissa rated it it was amazing
So, again Miss Renee has pulled me in!! From the first page til the last you just want these two to be happy! This book is really different from her Trilogy but in such a GREAT way!! This is a modern tale of love and secrets!! And the love scenes make you wish we all had a Grayson!! I promise you will thoroughly enjoy this book!!!
Tonya Kinzer
Dec 25, 2011 Tonya Kinzer rated it it was amazing
This book is a wonderful read that will pull you in to walk alongside the characters, to laugh and cry with them. Renee has created a heart-warming story you won't want to put down as she weaves a world around a new plot that will have you smiling at the end and cheering for love to carry on forever! Congratulations, Renee!
Robin Reis
Dec 26, 2014 Robin Reis rated it it was amazing
You won't be disappointed

Great book , with lively likeable characters. Enjoyable quick read...leaving you with a thirst for more. Hmmmm......Will there be a sequel?
Stacy McKitrick
Jun 24, 2015 Stacy McKitrick rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, paper-book
The only bad thing I can say about this book is that it was TOO SHORT! I loved the characters - they are still stuck in my head. It's a great little romance. I highly recommend it!!!
Maddie James
Apr 21, 2011 Maddie James rated it it was amazing
A wonderful contemporary romance story, full of detail, sensuality, and emotion. A keeper! This is a deeply emotional story that will resonate with you for a long while.
Amy
Feb 10, 2012 Amy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-read-again
This is one of my all time favorite books! The story line is unique and you immediately fall in love the Chloe and Grayson. I have it in my 'to read again' pile!
Sarah Hoss
Oct 21, 2012 Sarah Hoss rated it it was amazing
Renee has the ability to write a book and keep you interested. He twist on this book with her heroine is a wonderful change. Great story line!
Leeann Mitchell
May 08, 2014 Leeann Mitchell rated it really liked it
This was a great novella. Touching and heart throbbing.
Lynn
Dec 06, 2012 Lynn rated it it was amazing
I loved this!
Donna
Aug 09, 2016 Donna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: part-of-a-bundle
I really enjoyed this quick read... It was very sweet, great chemistry and a solid story. 4.5/5. Not too steamy, more sensual... Last story in the "unforgettable heroes" boxed set.
Noemie
Aug 21, 2015 Noemie rated it it was amazing
Just loved it! Igot the steamy version! And I read it in two hours without a break! Just an awesome book!
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Rhonda
Rhonda marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Marion
Marion rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2016
Aryssa
Aryssa marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Kristal McKerrington
Kristal McKerrington marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please change my book cover 7 25 May 12, 2015 01:21PM
Goodreads Librari...: Cover Update Please 6 84 Mar 12, 2015 11:53AM
USA Today bestselling author of daunting, charismatic Vikings, and charming, brazen Alpha male heroes of modern day (which now include cowboys.) You'll be whisked away to a world filled with fast-paced adventure, unforgettable romance, and undying love.

Renee also writes sweet contemporary romance as GRACIE LEE ROSE for those who love to read fun, wholesome, and endearing romantic stories with a sm
More about Renee Vincent...