Start by marking “Jess's Promise (Secretly Pregnant…Conveniently Wed, #3)” as Want to Read:
Jess's Promise (Secretly Pregnant…Conveniently Wed, #3)

Jess's Promise (Secretly Pregnant… Conveniently Wed #3)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  454 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Bedroom bargain…baby deal…

Cesario di Silvestri isn’t just fast with women, he’s supersonic. After mere minutes spent in his charismatic presence, many of Europe’s most glamorous women tumble into his bed… With the exception of one – shy vet Jessica Martin, who refuses to become his weekend plaything.

But when Jess’s feckless relatives steal from Halston Hall, Cesario’s co

Published (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Jess's Promise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jess's Promise

2.5 Stars

This really did have the potential to be a really good read but it fell short in quite a few areas. There were lots of potential plot lines that was included in the book, things that had happened or were happening to both the H & h which had obviously had a huge impact for them and in the h's case had shaped most of her adult life, and then all of a sudden they were quickly skirted over and made to be inconsequential and forgotten about.

It was obvious that this should have been a l
Absolutely enjoyed it,a classic LG book,Cesario is so attracted towards Jess and she is the only woman he has met who has said "NO"to him which he takes it as a challenge,Jess works at Cesario's stable and is somewhat attracted towards Cesario but she has heard about his reputation with woman,Casario asks her out for dinner she says yes they go out and share a explosive kiss but Jess says no cause she wants to protect herself

Jess's father is involved with a robbery of a painting from Cesario's h
Lynsey A
This read was a bit different from the norm in Lynne Graham books. The hero wasn't a jerk at all and he and the heroine were not at odds through the entire book. It was a sweet love story and the big secret was the heroes and a bit of a surprise. The heroine's reaction to the secret was a bit selfish, thinking only of herself but snapped out of it when her mom let her know what a mistake she was making.

A pretty decent read with a lovely ending.
Wow! I loved a LG after a long time. The heroine was perfect and man she could reply back. Typical HP premise heroine has to sacrifice for the sake of her family but done well. The hero Cesario is great as well and the book's got a twist in the end. Hopefully LG will bring out more books like this and not like the first book in the trilogy(Jemmima's Secret was disgusting)
Ayu Salsabila
Harusnya baca buku ini cepet beres karna buku ini tipis tapi waktu itu saya baca ketiduran jadi besoknya baru melanjutkan lagi.

Ceritanya gak terlalu berbelit, Cesario agak menyebalkan *err tipe yang buat saya suka jengkel kalau nemu karakter cowok macam gini*
Jess sendiri menjadi sosok yang lembut tapi tegas.
Mereka menikah untung keuntungan masing-masing, disatu sisi Jess merasa ia sudah jatuh cinta pada Cesario tapi disisi lain Cesario mempunyai rahasia.

Saya kasih 3.5 bintang untuk cerita yang s
Overall rating -- 3.5

This is definitely the best book of Graham's "Secretly Pregnant...Conveniently Wed" series.

Both the hero and heroine are strong, realistic characters. I enjoyed watching their marriage of convenience turn into something that neither of them expected or wanted. I appreciated the twist on the forced-married-because-of-a-baby trope -- they don't get married because she is pregnant, but because they both want a child and are willing to have a loveless marriage to have one legiti
Wow! That was so different from other LG books. I enjoyed reading about an intelligent hardworking mature woman and a hero who was a true gentleman, a loving father and a doting husband! Sweet marriage of convenience story! And LG is the queen of adorable epilogues.
Me pareció que el personaje de Jess fue bastante exagerado a la hora de quererla representar como una veterinaria pobre y mas que a los 30 anos aun es virgen.Y no que sea virgen o no si no la manera en que se lo hace saber a Cesario.Pero sin dudas es muy encanto como les surgió el amor porque aunque la atracción sexual fuera notable en si se recalca bien que no fue amor a primera vista si no que el amor fue naciendo y creciendo hasta que Jess queda embarazada...ahí nos enteramos e ...more
Jess is a country vet. She loves dogs (she has six) and runs her own animal sanctuary, and hopes one day to have it recognised as a charity. Cesario is super rich and he and Jess once went out, and she didn’t sleep with him after dinner and wouldn’t accept any further dates, so he’s completely into her as the one that got away.

Cesario owns a country house in England, and he’s hanging out in Italy when he gets news that thieves have broken in and stolen a painting worth half a million dollars. Ce
Jess seorang dokter hewan yang membuka praktek pribadi. Bukan karena dia kaya, semata-mata karena dia peduli pada hewan. Penghasilannya yang tidak seberapa dihabiskannya utk hewan2 yg diselamatkannya. Suatu hari ayah tirinya datang padanya meminta tolong atas kasus pencurian lukisan di estate tempatnya bekerja. Ayahnya tdk bersalah. Dan karena cintanya pada ayahnya, Jess memberanikan diri menemui pemilik estate, Cesario.

Cesario seorang pengusaha Italia yang kaya raya. Satu lukisan sebenarnya tdk
3.5 คะ เรืองนีกสนุกดี แตชักเบือสำนวนของลินนแลวละ โดยเฉพาะการบรรยายความหลอของพระเอกดวยคำพูดซำๆ แบบวาสามารถเอาพระเอกทุกเรืองแทนกันไดเพราะรูปรางหนาตา บรรยายเหมือนกันหมด เลยรูสึกเลียนหนอยๆ อะ
แตเนือเรืองกดีคะ เลมนี อานเพลินๆ (เวนไมอานของลินนทีออกใหมมาสองสามเลมเพราะอานรีวิวตามทีตางๆ แลวกลัวผิดหวัง) เลมนีเสียงรีวิวดีหนอยกเลยลองอานดู โอเคนะ อยูในระดับไมเสียดายเงินคะ
I just appreciate the fact that the hero is not as egoistical as most of M&B heroes. As far as story goes, it was alright. I've read worst.
Liked the older heroine but this not one of my favorite LGs
The story is of Jessica, a shy and quiet country vet who, after some trauma in early adulthood, is content to live her life alone. However relatives on her mother's side of the family steal a valuable painting from the local manor house, which is owned by gorgeous Italian billionaire Cesario. Cesario is very attracted to Jess, however she turned him down on a past date. Both Cesario and Jess are at an age where they want to have children, so Cesario proposes a marriage of convenience for the pur ...more
Paula Legate
I really enjoyed this book .The plot had some shocking twist that I was not expecting. The hero was only mean once as I recall, and I understood why he was mean later on in the story. The heroine had an emotional past that tugged at my heart. This was a sweet book.
Fanny Roswita Ria
So cinderella story background antara hero dan heroine dimana sang hero adalah miliuner Italia dan heroine adl dokter hewan dari peternakan kuda sang hero. 2 tahun sblmnya hero dan heroine telah melakukan kencan walo heroine begitu terintimidasi dengan tatapan sayu sang hero

Setelah insiden pencurian lukisan mahal dr rmh hero, yg menjadi kaki tangan yg tdk disengaja si pencuri lukisan adl ayah tiri heroine sehingga heroine menyelamatkan kehidupan keluarga mereka dg menyetujui perjanjian kontrak p
Tonya Warner
Bedroom deal...

Cesario di Silvestri isn't just fast with women, he's supersonic. After mere minutes spent in his charismatic presence, many of Europe's most glamorous women tumble into his bed…

With the exception of one -- shy vet Jessica Martin, who refuses to become his weekend plaything. But when Jess's flaky relatives steal from Halston Hall, Cesario's country retreat, he has all the ammunition he needs! For now he'll enjoy her creamy-skinned beauty, but in the future he'll nee
Lavinia Kent
A solid book, but not one of my truly favorite Graham's. I have to confess that when I read and HP I am looking for the ulta-Alpha man -- somebody I would hate in reality, but love in an HP.

I am also wondering why every book I read right now has a hero who thinks he's ill and uses it as an excuse not to commit to the heroine. (hope that's not too much of a spoiler) I don't mind it as a plot, but only once in a while.
I'd give it a negative if I could. Granted, there are low expectations from romantic trash like this, but this book was worse than my lowest expectations. Terrible heroine, awful hero and crap storyline. I picked it up for about $0.60, but that was $0.60 too much.
This was by far the best book in the series!

I really enjoyed it and I found the characters and plot interesting and after not liking the last 2 books I read by Lynne Graham I was happy that Jess's Promise was so a much better book.

3.5 stars. I had to read this all the way through to move from 3 stars to giving it the 4 stars. The characters' motivations changed my mind. Before that, I was quite annoyed with them. I liked their imperfections.
Overall a good read. No big understandings, no drama, no TSTL heroine, no fiery conflicts etc... Just two people who find love at a pivotal time in their lives. A marriage of convenience trope with likable characters.
It definitely was a great read, the only issue I had is at some point I found it really rushed. More especially when the hero announced his sickness. The epilogue was really well put together though.
liked this book,departure from other books as the heroine is older than her usual.not as lighter read as some of the others, but still I enjoyed it.
Yulia Anggraini
baru kli ini nemu graham yg cew berumur 30thn n dokter pula...biasax kn 21 atw paling tua 25... ;p
Brittney Bower
things are not always what their apperaner to be.
  • Doukakis's Apprentice
  • A Dark Sicilian Secret
  • The Restless Billionaire (Bad Blood #3)
  • The Dark Side of Desire
  • A Mistake, a Prince and a Pregnancy
  • One Last Night
  • His Unknown Heir
  • The Greek's Christmas Baby (Kouros Brothers Duo, #2; Greek Tycoons, #3)
  • The Reluctant Duke (The Scandalous St. Claires #2)
  • Mistress to Her Husband
  • Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orisini Brothers, #1)
  • Prince of Scandal
  • The Fearless Maverick (Bad Blood, #4)
  • Reckless Night In Rio
  • Shattered Trust
  • The Heir from Nowhere

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...

Secretly Pregnant… Conveniently Wed (3 books)
  • Jemima's Secret (Secretly Pregnant…Conveniently Wed, #1)
  • Flora's Defiance (Secretly Pregnant…Conveniently Wed, #2)