Soldier's Last Stand (H.O.T. Watch #6)

Soldier's Last Stand (H.O.T. Watch #6)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Navy Commander Brady Hathaway is done with women. Since H.O.T. Watch is pretty much a 24/7 job, that leaves no time for female entanglements. Then he's appointed Eve Dupont's handler. Tan, leggy and blonde, the lethal-looking civilian chosen to take down a terrorist cell scares the hell out of him. Can he keep Eve safe and resist her charms?

This may be Eve's only shot to

Published June 21st 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

Susanna Carr
Years after her brother died while committing a terrorist act, Eve Dupont has a chance to clear her family name and get back the life that was taken away from her. But that means infiltrating a terrorist cell and having Brady Hathaway as her handler. She's not quite sure how to deal with Brady. She's used to getting her way and gaining power by using her looks and sexual allure but Brady is immune.

Brady is one of those guys who like rules and he is the strictest on himself. After surviving his c...more
Lady Lioness
I have to admit, I had an issue with this book from the very first sentence and its use of the descriptor 'cavernous twilight' for a room. Call me narrow-minded if you wish, but a) I don't associate twilight with indoor lighting and b) how on earth can light be cavernous?

However, the whole book seemed to require an element of belief suspension. While I apparently have no problem being okay with a world where vampires and werewolves roam free, I seem to have difficulty accepting the idea of a go...more
Cferjani
May 18, 2014 Cferjani added it
Shelves: romance-x
(blank)
Sharon Sherman
Boy its heck when you fall in love. At least Naby Commander Brady Hathaway knows he is done with women.
Yeah.
Cathy Beckett
I really enjoyed this book. Dees has become a must buy author for me. She never disappoints.
Romance Writers of America
2012 RITA finalist in the Contemporary Series Romance: Suspense/Adventure category
Shelley
I enjoyed the book but not one of my favorites
Liz Mulherin
Good book I really enjoyed it
Susan Carlisle
Good book, nice read
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: H.O.T. Watch
Lindsey Croft
Lindsey Croft marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Elisa Martinez
Elisa Martinez marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Tullia
Tullia marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Apurva
Apurva added it
May 09, 2014
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Giulia
Giulia marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Nithy
Nithy added it
Apr 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Cindy Dees started flying airplanes while sitting in her dad’s lap at the age of three and got a pilot’s license before she got a driver’s license. At age fifteen, she dropped out of high school and left the horse farm in Michigan where she grew up to attend the University of Michigan.

After earning a degree in Russian and East European studies, she joined the U.S. Air Force and became the youngest...more
More about Cindy Dees...
Femme Fatale (Hard Bodies, #1) Light This Candle The Medusa Project (Medusa Project #1) The Slayer (Time Raiders #2) The Medusa Prophecy (Medusa Project #4)