Start by marking “Daughter of a King” as Want to Read:
Daughter of a King

Daughter of a King

A short story about a Arnem, a young squire soon to be knight who is smitten by the princess. When she is kidnapped, he must go after her for without the princess in his world his life means nothing.
Nook, 0 pages
Published March 8th 2011 by M L Sawyer, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Daughter of a King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daughter of a King

Rebecca
Daughter of a King was a really awesome short story. It was a fantasy story about a Princess who gets kidnapped and a lowly page who decides to go find her so he can win her heart. While I enjoyed reading through it, I didn’t think it stood out in my mind too much. That is, until I reached the end. Woah, I did not see the ending coming, it just kind of swept in there and pulled the rug out from under me a little bit. It was awesome and for that I say that this story is definitely worth a read.
Literary  Chanteuse
May 21, 2012 Literary Chanteuse rated it really liked it
A medieval fairytale like story, it captures the interest of the reader very quickly. Despise the evil villain, fall in love with the heroine, respect the good king and cheer for the under dog. While difficult to put down once you begin it leads you to a surprising ending.
Ddalling18
Ddalling18 rated it did not like it
Aug 07, 2012
Divya
Divya marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2011