Start by marking “Tell Me You Want Me (College Romance, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tell Me You Want Me (College Romance, #1)

Tell Me You Want Me (College Romance #1)

3.78  ·  Rating Details ·  2,871 Ratings  ·  175 Reviews
"I can give you exactly what you're asking for, Janie, and I can give it to you all night long."

Their first kiss is impulsive, fun, a little wicked--everything Jane Elliot isn't looking for in a man--but desperately needs. Their second kiss is slow, deliberate, an instant connection--everything Austin Sinclair never had with a woman--and doesn't want.

Jane isn't the easy c
Paperback, Second, 182 pages
Published June 26th 2012 by Evolved Publishing (first published March 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Tell Me You Want Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tell Me You Want Me

A Shade of Vampire by Bella ForrestThe Wronged Sons by John MarrsTell Me You Want Me by Amelia JamesA Demon Made Me Do It by Penelope KingDreams Come True by Bridgitte Lesley
Best of Little-Known Authors
3rd out of 4,581 books — 4,158 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireEasy by Tammara WebberFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesThoughtless by S.C. StephensEffortless by S.C. Stephens
College Romance
115th out of 1,198 books — 7,603 voters

More lists with this book...

Jan 26, 2013 Sam rated it liked it

This story is a very cute fast read. It's pretty good if you're looking for a light read. You won't get too emotionally attached to it. Both the main characters, Austin and Jane, are very likable. (I had to phrase that Austin and Jane instead of Jane and Austin or it would remind me of pride and prejudice haha). There were times where I got kind of bored and wanted to stop reading. I didn't though because I was still curious on how the relationships would end and how the problems would work out
This is SO GOOD!!! Why did it have to end?

I loved this book! At first I was like:"Oh, great.Another man whore to make me and the main famale character suffer all through the book".

But you know what? I was (kind of) wrong. Austin DID make me and the MFC cry and scream,but he also made us love him. A lot. I loved how their relationship developed all through the book. And the epilogue was just...SO PERFECT!!! (I'm gonna cry.Again.Gosh).

The characters and the plot were so well written. And the sex s
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
This is going to have to go on my "everyone liked it but me" shelf.

I could not stand Austin or Jane. For me, they were both very one demential characters. I was totally skeeved out by the fact the Jane was actually hot for Austin five minutes after seeing him with his dick in some other chick,
who he blew off. Austin had the emotional maturity of a five year old. He somehow convinced himself he wasn't hurting all these girls he was using because he didn't make promises. He was supposed to be pre
Sep 25, 2012 Claudia rated it it was ok
Ah ha ha. This book was almost laughable. Not even sure why when the dialogue put me on edge.
I'm going to have to quote something this time.

"You did it, Janie. You changed my mind. You healed my heart." He pulled her close. "You were right."

All in the span of two weeks! And yes, I'm literally giggling because it's just so awful! But wow. Incredible. Jane deserves a medal - she achieved the impossible and changed 'bad boy' Austin from whore to nice boy! Yay!

But seriously, Austin wasn't a bad b
First off, I added this to my YA shelf but just to clarify, I felt like it was more of a super spicy ya book rather than an erotic adult book. Maybe because the characters are in their very early twenties and still in college, but it just had more of a ya feel to it. That being said, it was a really good book! Austin was such a good bad-boy and Jane was such a bad good-girl! :) They were the perfect pair to compliment each other. The story was great and I really liked this author's style. Even t ...more
Melissa Storm
Jul 02, 2012 Melissa Storm rated it really liked it
"Tell Me You Want Me" proved to be a wonderful escape. It actually reminded me that reading is for *pleasure.* Honestly, what girl doesn't want to reel in the bad boy? And, okay, the fact that Austin hums when he's happy and doesn't even realize it--adorable! This is a book you could easily read more than once. The characters are well developed; the romance is sweet yet realistic, the sex is... sexy. Read it for yourself, you'll see. And save a spot for me in the cold shower you'll need when you ...more
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Four Stars

Very cute, highly predictable fast read. Nothing wrong with that. I'm a sucker for stories involving big time man whores finding the one woman who can tame him. Just love these types of stories :)
I really liked this book!

In the grand tradition of college romances, Jane is a bookish good-girl, who finds herself the focus of attention of campus bad boy and manwhore, Austin. Their meeting is unconventional *ahem* (view spoiler), but the attraction is strong for both of them, with Austin strangely attracted to the girl wh
This book was Awesome....I didn't know what to expect when I bought it., I found this book by accident, but I am so glad I took a chance on this book. I was great from beginning to end, I couldn't put it down. Austin and Jane are great together. I thought it was wonderful that even though Austin has his issues Jane took the chance on him. Their banter back and for was funny and their intimate time was steamy:) I would definitely recommend this book to everyone, this will be going on my favs. she ...more
Oct 19, 2012 Zizz rated it liked it
I read The Perfect Game a few days ago and this was basically cut from the same template. I find that college romances follow a standard fare. Male commitment-phobe jock: check. Sassy girl who rebuffs male MC at first: check. I don't mind the rehash but I just wished the "playing hard to get part" does not last for a mere 5 minutes. A few pages in, most of these books have the girl MC giving in. There begs the question: what exactly makes them different from the rest to warrant the description " ...more
May 31, 2014 Maida rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers looking for an "Erotica" novel that features a "New Adult" storyline
Tell Me You Want Me is a cute coming-of-age novel that is perfect for New Adults or high schoolers who are preparing to head off to college. The novel explores issues regarding college life, accountability, sexual awakening, and the struggles for both acceptance & independence. Tell Me You Want Me features a great heroine & a damaged (but lovable) hero. The main characters learn healthy ways of exorcising their childhood demons & effective ways of defending their career & relatio ...more
Aug 29, 2012 Aму rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
I can give you exactly what you’re asking for, Janie, and I can give it to you all night long." Oh Austin.. *happy sigh*

A fun, flirty, sizzly-sexy read. Which is all you need sometimes. And I my friends really needed a fresh breath of steamy college sex. Yum. It actually reminded me that reading is for *pleasure.* Without all the over-the-top problems that follow a complete opposite couple..Which usually has me going 'She Hulk' on my poor laptop.

The Many Cute Tweeks of Austin SinClair :

J *deep in the heart of Texas*
Dec 15, 2012 J *deep in the heart of Texas* rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one! I didn't know much about it but grabbed it on sale. The storyline was very similar to The Perfect Game--which I also read--but I actually liked this one better. It was a sweet, light love story with not a lot of angst but some definite steam. I liked both Jane and Austin--as well as secondary characters Sara and Jack who also have their own book. I'll be checking out other books by this author. Definitely recommend.
I disliked this book. Just because a hero is labeled a manwhore does not make him sexy. He has to have some redeeming qualities and this book's hero did not.
Holly's pages in pink
Sep 07, 2012 Holly's pages in pink rated it liked it
Shelves: meh
Gah. I love fun, rompy romance read.....BUT. (I hate that basically negates whatever came before it)

Was this a fun read?? Yeaaahhhhhhh (this is my best "I guess so")- and a quick read at that, with less than 200 pgs. It did have a steamy scene or two (now your talkin'!!) some fun drama, and gave me a nice little HEA in the epilogue.

Now. Here's a run down for you ****SPOILERS. Spoilers, SPOILERS*****

Cast of Characters:
Austin: Male lead, College star quarterback, man-whore extraordinair
Yeah i finished, and remember similar story The Perfect Game and Beautiful Disaster.
Bad boys with many problem especially commitment phobia.

Whoreman meet goodgirl.
Yeah Jane is good perfect girl in the world, maybe? hahaha

Austin, i don't know how to descrip his character, he's playboy of course but something trouble with him because his dad an playboy too. So he thought that his life will similar like his father.

Come to Jane who want to be the angel for Austin and this is it start their love li
Wanda (Good Choice Reading)
May 27, 2011 Wanda (Good Choice Reading) rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This was a really cute HEA story. When I finished reading this book, I had a conversation with Damaris about it. I briefed her in on what the book was about and basically asked her opinion. And basically our opinions are the same. I tend to get a little skeptic with Happily Ever After stories. But like Damaris stated to me, it'll be nice to believe in it. If only everyone can have a Happily Ever After ending. Right?

In "Tell me you want me", you have your plain Jane and your star quarterback. Jan
Jul 27, 2016 Ali marked it as gave-up-on
I read a review once that questioned what it was that makes the perfect romance novel. I think it's different for each reader. I think those who enjoy the writing style of "the book that will not be named" will love this one. This book has the Hero with a tortured past (explained in the prologue, for those who just graduated from pictures books.) And the sticky sweet bookish heroine, with the constant "subconscious in italics" that makes me want to throw my e-reader across the room. I really do ...more
Dawn Bursey
Dec 27, 2011 Dawn Bursey rated it it was amazing
this book hooked from page one. I started this book and had to.finish it. I'm writing this review at 5am.
Aug 23, 2012 Jessica rated it really liked it
Whats not to like about a quick, steamy read about a bad boy with commitment issues who meets a good girl who tames his wild ways?!?!? Jane is Austin's perfect match!!
Kat ~ Forever Book Lover ♥
You can find this review and more at Forever Book Lover.

I was asked by the author for a review of "Tell Me You Want Me", right from page one I knew this was going to be a great HEA.

I read this book within a few hours, yes honestly, I just couldn't put it down. After reading it, my first thought was that I was wishing my college days were this much fun. :). In the first part of the book, we get a glimpse of what kind of family life that Austin was raised in. His parents had divorced due to his f
Lily Rose
Sep 28, 2012 Lily Rose rated it liked it
I like the characters and think they have chemistry but I don't like how the story develops.
First of all Austin is a womanizer and has family and commitment issues and I'm not convinced by how he gets over them.
Jane is too understanding of Austin's temptations. I wanted to scream. How could you think with the mind and not with heart? You wanna win the boy's heart but in the beginning I'd have been too hurt to think clearly listening to Austin tell her he got tempetd.
And Austin himself one moment
Jun 30, 2012 Jackie rated it it was amazing
I was finally able to finish this book last night. It seems like everytime I started to read it someone felt the need to interrupt me and it was frustrating. I loved Austin the first time I read the story. I couldn't help love him a second time around.

I read Tell Me What You Want when it first came out and loved it. I bought it on my kindle. It was the first erotica I bought. I got this copy from the author for an honest review. There are a few changes in this one. Austin Sinclair is a bad boy.
Farmers Wife
Jul 06, 2012 Farmers Wife rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Farmers by: Emlyn Chand
Shelves: loved-this, smut
I'm so glad for the recommend on this book! It starts out hot with the MC walking in on her soon to be supporting love interest in a compromising position. The chemistry is great and the s-e-x scenes are awesome! Kinda of a bad boy gone good - and all in a good way. Jane challenges herself, is she ready for fun? Can she handle that kind of fun? And, how long will it last before she is left behind for another conquest.

This has been an 'I don't wanna' put it down' read. When I woke in the middle o
Charli ღ Denae
Nov 15, 2011 Charli ღ Denae rated it it was amazing
I loved this story!! I was hooked the minute Janie said 'No'. LOL!!! I loved that she didn't put up with Austin's BS even though she was attracted to him. I loved that she made him work for her and that she challenged him at every turn instead of pretending to be something she wasn't, just to keep him. The chemistry between them was sizzling and their inner dialogues were perfect, especially Austin's. I felt that his thoughts really gave the story added depth. You rarely get such a clear glimpse ...more
Kimberly Kinrade
Jul 15, 2012 Kimberly Kinrade rated it it was amazing
This is the best kind of romance/erotica. It offers readers all of the hot and steamy sex in the context of an emotionally satisfying romance, and is written with beautiful prose that kept me glued to the pages. I couldn't put it down.

After years of being the good girl and focusing on her studies, she's ready to be a little bad, and Austin Sinclair is just the guy to give her as much bad as she can handle... all night long.

What starts as a fun fling turns into something more... but commitment i
My friend asked me if I read this book. I told her I didn't think so and then I looked at my Goodreads account to check. This book was so bad that I don't even remember reading it and I just finished it 3 weeks ago. A lot of people said this book was a great escape for them. I am all for a book that is steamy and makes you escape into someone's else's life. However, this book was awful. The only thing I did love about this book was the cover. False advertising!!!
Mar 09, 2016 Didite rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lecture sympa mais pas exceptionnelle.
Je ne sais pas si c'est l'écriture, la mise en page ou la traduction qui m'ont gênée. On passe du narrateur omniscient aux pensées des personnages en un tour de main, ce qui déstabilise.
L'épilogue est cool puisqu'on voit ce qui arrive aux personnages quelques années plus tard.
Feb 18, 2015 Snow rated it liked it
this was supposed to be a light read, no fuss, no worries
damn, I had so much struggle with it, and it was unnecessary...
3 out of 5 just because it had good steamy scenes and at times very funny dialogues....
Win A Paperback Copy of Tell Me You Want Me! 1 14 Sep 02, 2012 04:45PM
  • A Modern Love Story
  • Jocelyn's Choice
  • 12 Rounds (Knockout, #1)
  • Take What You Want
  • Brother's Keeper
  • Breaking Sin (Sin, #1)
  • The Fighter's Block (The Fighter's Block, #1)
  • Evelyn Vine Be Mine
  • Love and Relativity
  • The Future of Our Past (The Remembrance Trilogy, #1)
  • Gray's Girl
  • Fighting Faith
  • Hope's Chance
  • If I Let You Go
  • Dare Me Forever
  • The Crush
  • Come See About Me
  • Anything You Want (Anything and Everything, #1)
Amelia James started reading steamy romance novels in junior high, but her mom took them away from her, so she started daydreaming instead. After she got married, she wrote some of her naughtier daydreams down and sent them to Playgirl magazine. Two of them got published. She kept daydreaming and writing stories until her dirty stories turned into trashy books.

She lives in Colorado, but she’ll al
More about Amelia James...

College Romance (3 books)
  • Secret Storm (College Romance, #2)
  • Tell Me You Want Forever (College Romance, #3)

“I believe – I know – that dreams can be shattered in a moment … I believe in taking what I want with both hands and never letting go.” 4 likes
“That woman made him want to do unnatural things, and not just ditry stuff. He wanted to hold her close and kiss her sweetly.