Start by marking “The Divine Circle Of Ladies Making Mischief (A Cass Shipton Mystery #3)” as Want to Read:
The Divine Circle Of Ladies Making Mischief (A Cass Shipton Mystery #3)

The Divine Circle Of Ladies Making Mischief (Cass Shipton #3)

4.14  ·  Rating Details  ·  218 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Transporting readers once again into the enchanting world of Cass Shipton and her circle of friends in idyllic Plmouth, Massachusetts, The Divine Circle of Ladies Making Mischief is Dolores Stewart Riccio's richest, most satisfying novel yet. Who says you have to act your age? Certainly not the women of "the circle"--five kindred souls whose steadfast friendship is an ente ...more
Published April 5th 2005 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Divine Circle Of Ladies Making Mischief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Divine Circle Of Ladies Making Mischief

Marty
Oct 20, 2014 Marty rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Apparently there is a series of these “Divine Circle” books. Five ladies in modern Massachusetts who have formed a wiccan where they follow the old ceremonies of the ancient Wiccan way. They are the “good witches” and each has her specialties. Cas (main character) is somewhat clairvoyant and can talk to her dog Scruffy. Anyway, the ladies only use their “powers” for good…. But of course they get caught up in interesting cases. The there are two in this book: 1. A young woman with a son is hiding ...more
Kitty Skinner
I read and enjoyed earlier books in this series, so I was looking forward to reading "Divine Circle of Ladies Making Mischief," but I found it difficult reading.

There were quite a few subplots, which I thought would lead somewhere but most just fizzled, and only a few actually had to do with the main plot. In fact, though, there are actually three main plots:
the pig farm, deaths at the rehab hospital, and a young woman, her son Hari and her abusive Saudi husband. These are all introduced near t
Gina
Apr 24, 2008 Gina rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book! The story comes back to the Circle of Five, and I adored it as much as the first two! A lot of laughs, sniffles, panic and outrage when reading this book. You get so into the characters, you can't help it. You may learn who the 'bad guy' is, thanks to Cass, but it's getting to the end and how it all goes down that keeps you reading. The plot is subtle, and has an easy flow, and your own heart-rate kicks up at the climax of the story. I know mine did! The ending was perfect and sw ...more
Mary-Frances
Jun 25, 2009 Mary-Frances rated it it was ok
I have to say, the book has a cute premise and very likable characters, but do all her books have THIS MANY PLOT lines? YIKES! It was a nightmare keeping track of all the mystery, intrique and chaos in the book - and unfortunately just the sheer speed and quantity of craziness made it hard to keep track of anything.

I liked it, but it was a relief to finish it!
Shelley
Jan 10, 2012 Shelley added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Amazing as are all of Dolores Stewart Riccio's books. She has a quirky, friendly, thoughtful style and her characters are all people I would love to know, especially Fiona! I treasure her books, and eagerly await the next one. Shame on any publisher who doesn't buy her manuscripts!
Nicole Diamond
If it has one star I liked it a lot
If it has two stars I liked it a lot and would recommend it
If it has three stars I really really liked it a lot
If it has four stars I insist you read it
If it has five stars it was life changing
Chrissy
Sep 28, 2009 Chrissy rated it really liked it
This book is cute. It is about a group of crime fighting witches. Found it at a book sale, paid like a quarter for it, so it was a quarter well spent. Looks like she has a series, so I would be interested in reading those.
Deb
Nov 02, 2008 Deb rated it really liked it
I enjoy this series with each book I read, for me the books are a lighthearted read with a nice mystery tossed in among the witchcraft. What more can a Witch wish for.
Lauren
Sep 06, 2012 Lauren rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice, easy read, but geez- if you don't adopt all dogs and feed them the highest-quality people food, you deserve to be shot.
Stacey
Jul 10, 2008 Stacey rated it it was amazing
Love this series of books. Light easy reads. Love their creative side, gardenings, crafting, friendship.....
Rexanna Ipock-Brown
Great novel of five amazing ladies and their magical adventures. I like novels with strong women.
JJ
Jul 07, 2013 JJ rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Didn't like is mess of a book. Too many characters with back story, goofy plot, hocus pocus, blah, blah.
Erica Yatsuk
Jun 15, 2007 Erica Yatsuk rated it really liked it
i can just imagine me and my friends as old lady's doing this one day... or something close to it.
Krista
Dec 16, 2012 Krista rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
love this series
Casey
Casey rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2016
Kristin Moritz
Kristin Moritz rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2016
Claire Campbell
Claire Campbell rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2016
Katie Menon
Katie Menon rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Barbara
Barbara rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2016
Carol Revolinski
Carol Revolinski rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2016
Lawrence Moran
Lawrence Moran rated it liked it
May 28, 2016
Kelly Vatter
Kelly Vatter marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
Kim Jordan
Kim Jordan is currently reading it
May 10, 2016
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2016
Kathy Smith
Kathy Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Shawn
Shawn marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
TD
TD rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Karen
Karen added it
Mar 25, 2016
  • Never Burn a Witch (A Rowan Gant Investigation #2)
  • The Fugitive King (Professor Simon Shaw, #3)
  • The Withdrawing Room (Kelling & Bittersohn, #2)
  • Walking to Mercury (Maya Greenwood, #2)
  • Witch Fantastic
  • Book of Moons (Bast Mystery, #2)
  • Beneath a Mountain Moon
  • I Try Not to Drive Past Cemeteries (Brianna Sullivan Mysteries, #1)
  • Cat Trick (A Magical Cats Mystery, #4)
  • The Old Cape Teapot
  • Bright Dark Madonna (Maeve Chronicles, #3)
  • Murder at the War: A Modern-Day Mystery With a Medieval Setting (Peter Brichter, #2)
  • Hex Marks the Spot (A Bewitching Mystery, #3)
  • Evil Dark (Occult Crimes Unit Investigation, #2)
AKA Dolores Riccio
AKA Dolores Stewart

Dolores Stewart Riccio was born in Boston and grew up in Pembroke, a small New England town on the South Shore of Massachusetts. She currently lives in Duxbury which is located near the town of Plymouth, the setting for her Circle novels.

Riccio writes "As a poet, I’d always signed my maiden name, Dolores Stewart. For cookbooks, I preferred my married name, Dolo
More about Dolores Stewart Riccio...

Cass Shipton (10 books)
  • Circle Of Five (A Cass Shipton Mystery, #1)
  • Charmed Circle (A Cass Shipton Mystery, #2)
  • The Divine Circle of Ladies Courting Trouble (Cass Shipton, #4)
  • The Divine Circle of Ladies Playing with Fire (A Cass Shipton Mystery #5)
  • The Divine Circle of Ladies Rocking the Boat (A Cass Shipton Mystery #6)
  • The Divine Circle of Ladies Tipping the Scales (A Cass Shipton Mystery #7)
  • The Divine Circle of Ladies Painting the Town (A Cass Shipton Mystery #8)
  • The Divine Circle of Ladies Digging the Dirt (A Cass Shipton Mystery, #9)
  • The Divine Circle of Ladies Burning Their Bridges (A Cass Shipton Mystery, #10)