Start by marking “Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 2

Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 2 (Tales of Aradia: The Last Witch #2)

Please note that this is the unedited version so you can expect to find flaws. Flaws such as bad grammar and poor punctuation.
Nook, 1st
Published January 11th 2011 by L.A. Jones, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 2

Magic Bites by Ilona AndrewsMoon Called by Patricia BriggsHalfway to the Grave by Jeaniene FrostVampire Academy by Richelle MeadAngels' Blood by Nalini Singh
Kick Ass Female Heroines in Paranormal Genre
233rd out of 714 books — 1,665 voters
Keeper of the Unicorns by Sahara FoleyHarry Potter Boxset by J.K. RowlingA Discovery of Witches by Deborah HarknessFate Twister by Owen  JonesBeltane by Lenora Henson
Witches
44th out of 285 books — 188 voters

More lists with this book...

Tabitha Ormiston-Smith
I enjoyed this book as much as the first one. Great stuff! It's fun and fast paced.

But it seemed to me that the writer was in a bit of a hurry getting it ready for publication. Especially in the first few chapters, there was some very chopped up English which a leisurely read over it would have picked up, let alone proof reading. No doubt the fans were clamouring for a sequel, but it would have been better to take a little more time I think. I'm sure this will be corrected on future editions, of
Teena Reid
Apr 07, 2014 Teena Reid rated it it was amazing
AWESOME
I love this book, as well as the first! I even bought the rest (through Volume 5) on KOBO. This series is a must, especially for anyone who loves "Twilight". This is like "Twilight" only not with just werewolves and vampires, but werewolves, vampires, faes or fairies, shape-shifters, etc! No Spoilers! Go get the series!!!
Me telling my friends about these books:

Peeka73
Feb 23, 2014 Peeka73 rated it did not like it
The first book was pretty good, so I was pretty interested in checking out the second book. And wow.. do people believe in editing their works these days? In fact, why not just EDIT it before you release it? What kind of writer would publish works that isn't edited in the very least bit. If you can't even be bothered to spend the extra time reading your own work over and correcting mistakes, then DON'T publish it. You cheat both yourself and your readers on what could be a great book.
Annette McLean
Jul 07, 2012 Annette McLean rated it really liked it
Book two is a little more in depth with the story of Aradia and her witchy findings.
It must be a good story, despite the spelling and grammar errors as I am looking forward to Book 3.
Alyssa
Jul 13, 2012 Alyssa rated it did not like it
This review is for the current version of the book. I know there will be an edited version later in which these things might change making the book better. I'll hopefully re-read it and write up a new review then

I really enjoyed the first book for the most part. Near the end we get a character that proclaims "This isn't Twilight!" and from there on out there are a bunch of scenes that just make you think of Twilight.

Girl/Vampire/Werewolf love triangle. I thought it wasn't going to go anywhere bu
TheBookLionizer
Jun 21, 2015 TheBookLionizer rated it liked it
Shelves: witch, last-witch
The ending left me WHAT THE FREAK!
That twist at the end, did not expect that and do NOT like it at all. That was horrifying and it was said in just a casual manner. And Aradia, what the hell, she knows she has some badass power, at least do something. She has been on depress mode 3/4 of the book. Sure you're the last of your race but zap out of it! That psycho Korrigan came and you just stood there. USE YOUR POWER! Damn that was frustrating!
I won't say I hated the book but the plot was indeed d
James Groenestein
May 22, 2014 James Groenestein rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, kindle
Having read book 1 a while ago, it took me a bit to remember the story so far. Once I had, I managed to get straight in to this book.

In this tale, we see Aradia being torn between her feelings for Dax and Roy, as well as the Sovereign's desire to see her gone coming to a head...will he succeed....

Another great read in this series with some typical teenage situations. My only real criticism is in a particular scene towards the end of the book, the author touches on a very serious subject and alth
Kayla
Apr 14, 2012 Kayla rated it it was ok
Shelves: ya
Considering that the eBook version I got wasn't fully edited yet, the book was pretty okay.

My biggest issue is that one of the last scenes in the book is basically a word for word recap of a Trueblood episode featuring Tara and the psycho vampire in love with her. It took me a while to figure out where my deja vu came from but it definitely is eerily close to the exact same verbiage.
Anita
Aug 17, 2013 Anita rated it liked it
Loved the first book, this one took a while to get into, once it got going I couldn't put it down. I hope though, the the following ones are not going to be a 'will she - won't she' saga concerning the men in her life!
Albert
Sep 08, 2012 Albert rated it really liked it
Picking right up where the last one left off we see Aradia still trying to figure out her world. This is a wonderful tale expertly crafted and well worth the money. Please be advised to read the first one and then continue to this one as they fit each other so well.
Dominic
Dominic rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2013
Laurie Eirual
Laurie Eirual rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2011
Noemie
Noemie rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2011
Becca
Becca rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2011
Frankie H. Killinger
Frankie H. Killinger rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2014
Hazel Haslam
Hazel Haslam rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2013
Rainyred
Rainyred rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2012
CL BAILEY
CL BAILEY rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2016
April
April rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2012
Rebekka Cavies
Rebekka Cavies rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2016
Samantha
Samantha rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2011
Bill King
Bill King rated it it was ok
Jul 18, 2015
Amber Fincher
Amber Fincher rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2013
Angeles Pedroza
Angeles Pedroza rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2012
Tauna
Tauna rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2012
MARY SHAFFER
MARY SHAFFER rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2014
Juli
Juli rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2012
Samantha Bartholomew
Samantha Bartholomew rated it really liked it
May 09, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was ok
Sep 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Edited verison of volume two! 2 4 Jun 15, 2012 07:03PM
  • Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 1
  • Truth, Lies and Betrayal (The Mauve Legacy, #2)
  • The Festival of the Moon (Girls Wearing Black, #2)
  • Diamonds Are Forever (Hidden Gem, #5)
  • The Dark Shadow of Spring (The Young Sorcerers Guild, #1)
  • Fairy Thief (Fairy Circle, #2)
  • Season of the Serpent (Book One)
  • Chain of Bargains (Delver Magic, #5)
  • The Witch's Eye (Blood Skies, #5)
  • Ghosts: The Complete Series
  • Hit the Road Jack (Vamp Chronicles, #3)
  • Brush Strokes (Bloomfield, #1)
  • Diary of the Displaced - Omnibus (Books 1-3)
  • Moon Mask
  • Behind the Mirror (Return of the Ancients, #0.5)
  • Origins of Dark Angel (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Air (Akasha, #2)
  • Immortal Destiny (The Immortal Prophecy Saga #2)
I am a twenty-four old college student with Aspergers Syndrome from Bethesda, MD. I have a mother, father, and a sister who is graduating from Towson. My greatest passion is my writing, and I hope it will give my readers as much joy as it does for me. Tales of Aradia the Last Witch is my first book series. You can contact me on Tales of Aradia's Facebook page.
More about L.A. Jones...

Tales of Aradia: The Last Witch (4 books)
  • Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 1