Start by marking “Oresama Teacher , Vol. 3” as Want to Read:
Oresama Teacher , Vol. 3

Oresama Teacher , Vol. 3 (Oresama Teacher #3)

Can she clean up her act and still kick some butt?!

Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for audiences T
Published July 5th 2011 by VIZ Media LLC (first published September 19th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Oresama Teacher , Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oresama Teacher , Vol. 3

Megan M
Jul 17, 2012 Megan M rated it really liked it
I really love this series. It's random, it's fun, it's a little bit sexy in a forbidden sort of way. In this volume, Mafuyu goes home for the weekend and reunites with her old gang. Antics ensue. Later, she sends the night in Takaomi. It's basically fabulous.

Also, I have a crush on Takaomi. Something hard.
 Nocturnal reads
Dec 31, 2016 Nocturnal reads rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
The ship is slowly, but surely, sailing.
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

Mafuyu is heading home for the weekend to get some much-needed TLC. But neither her mom nor her hometown seem to be in the mood for a warm welcome. Trying to walk off the weird feelings, Mafuyu and some of her old East High comrades are caught in a trap set by the gang from West High! Can she help her former friends without compromising her fresh start?

My Thoughts:

This series is killing me. These guys are all just so dumb. It's why when Mafuyu does something smart, it's surprising.

This
Beckiezra
Nov 27, 2013 Beckiezra rated it liked it
Shelves: comics-manga
3.5 stars, a bit of a let down after a very enjoyable second volume. I was thinking while I was reading this volume that even though I didn't like this sidetrack to Mafuyu's hometown, or the increase in sexual humor, that it wasn't enough to take away a whole star from my rating so I'd give it 4 but say it was really 3.5. However, after reading the last chapter that returned to the story, the contrast of my renewed happiness with the plot and the comparable lack of enjoyment in the first four to ...more
Dani
We go back to Mafuyu's old stomping grounds for this volume and I loved it! You gotta love her two old second in commands (now bancho himself and his second in command) Kohei Kangawa and the S&M loving Yuto Maizono. I loved how dopey they got around her and then how she suppressed memories of them. Anyone would love friends like these! So fun! I love how the author never forgets what a great fighter she is herself and even sitting out of the fight she shows how good she is by sussing out eve ...more
Rach
Sep 05, 2012 Rach rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, 2012
So, the majority of this volume is set back in Mafuyu's hometown, where she went to see her mon on holiday. A lot of the story was frustrating, because it seemed like Mafuyu's former gang didn't even miss her, and wished she was gone. For someone that was so lonely all the time, it was sad to see her fears confirmed. Luckily, that stoicism was just a front, and in reality, her gang missed her to a ridiculous degree, they just has to evolve without her.

The other new development at the end of this
Penny
Jan 23, 2013 Penny rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-read, manga
Mafuyu is a yanki girl who is Bachou at her school. She gets expelled and is forced to go to another school by her mother. Now she wants to lead a normal life as an ordinary school girl and now is her chance.

Soon she finds out that her homeroom teacher is her childhood friend and he needs her help. Forced to choose between being an ordinary girl or being a yanki what do you think she will choose?
Reader17 Der
Sep 03, 2011 Reader17 Der rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-read
This is a cute series. In this volume Mafuyu goes back home to visit and runs into some of her old gang members. What she didn't expect was how she was going to be treated by the old gang members. Do they miss her, or would they rather that she hadn't shown up. You would have to read it to find out.
Jenny
Dec 30, 2009 Jenny rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, shounen-manga
[Ch. 12-17:]

I really enjoyed the first couple of chapters, but the last few were like fillers or something.. =/

With the last chapter though, it seems like they're going to enter a new arc! (:
I wonder what's up with the student council president? He has some problems or something.. >_>
Rossana
Dec 10, 2015 Rossana rated it it was ok
Ok, maybe I'm not understanding the story. Because most readers seem to love the series and I'm really trying to get involved. But by the end of the volume, a new character, a handsome boy shows up with unexpected powers... I'm starting to think that this is going nowhere.
Dylan
Jan 19, 2015 Dylan rated it really liked it
One of my favorite shojo series. A fun read.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
New and familiar characters introduced. Got weird near the end.
Natalie
Nov 16, 2010 Natalie rated it really liked it
Oh this series. XD It's really something you have to read to experience the sheer laugh out loud 馬鹿ness of it. So good.
Swiftsea
Feb 25, 2012 Swiftsea rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
Light hearted and certainly a piece of work that could leave readers laughing in tears.
Whitesakura59
Whitesakura59 rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2014
ula
ula rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2015
Cece Cons
Cece Cons rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2014
Echo
Echo rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2012
angie v
angie v rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2016
Yaritza
Yaritza rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2013
Megan
Megan rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2012
Liannon
Liannon rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2016
Neha
Neha rated it liked it
Jun 28, 2015
Favour
Favour rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2014
Dihmar
Dihmar rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2014
FATEMA
FATEMA rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2017
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2015
Graciela Tineo
Graciela Tineo rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2016
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2017
  • 1/2 王子 4 (1/2 Prince, #4)
  • Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Vol. 18
  • Love Monster (Volume 04)
  • Seiyuu-ka! Vol 1