Start by marking “Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 03 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #3)” as Want to Read:

Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 03 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura #3)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  714 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Sakura, still grieving Oumi’s death, must fight the powerful youko of Uji. But she finds herself no match for the demon’s poisonous vapor. It’s time for Kohaku and Hayate—with a little help from the full moon—to step in.
Published August 2nd 2011 by VIZ Media LLC (first published August 19th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sakura Hime, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sakura Hime

Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

My Thoughts:

Things take a bit of a turn here. Sakura isn't the only one from the moon around. At least she and Aoba are honest about their feelings now, but it seems even that was just a manipulation. Aoba doesn't seem to know anything about it, but Fujimurasaki does. Wh
Marina
I give this 4 stars. Lovely illustrations. I feel sorry for Sakura who gets kidnapped.Sigh.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler
Note to Self:Heian Era
Princess Sakura(14yo,sis,Princess Kaguya's(moon princess)granddaughter,orphan,immortal(mixed blood),pal)+Prince Oura(Aoba,17yo,betrothed,nephew,transforms to wolf,pal2),Fujimurasaki(Togu(next emperor),uncle),Asagiri(mononoke(spirit),mini,snow spirit,blood cursed,companion pal)
Dani
I'm not sure I like how caught up in politics Aoba is. He seems to allow his political desires to effect how he treats Sakura and I'm just not a fan of that. The togu plays important role in helping these two as a couple and I'm loving Enju and Kai and how they are interfering and influencing the situation.

The side characters really are stellar in this and despite not being a total fan of the political side of the story am liking the back history we are being shown as we learn more about Sakura'
Maia
Conflict. Confusion. Discoveries. Stuff! Is what I have to say.
Sarah Hayes
More of a 3.5 than a 3, but not enough to round it up. It feels like Sakura Hime is finally finding is footing plotwise. It helps that we've dealt a huge character revelation that gives the series some serious depth, although some might see it as out of nowhere (and it pretty much was). Although one thing I'd ask is that we as readers see more of Sakura as this strong, independent, confident woman instead of other characters telling us she is. Also, less contrived romantic obstacles - but knowin ...more
Sage
I am HOOKED. Meed the next volumes PRONTO.
Amy
Okay, things are starting to make sense.
Sara
Read in: January 2013, June 2013

The main arc of this series begins in this volume. We meet Enju and he quickly becomes our villain. However, by the end of this volume, we find out who he really is and how he became insane. This is where the story really takes off and we meet even more opponents that will challenge our favorite characters. At the end of this volume, Enju and Sakura fly away to the moon. When I first read this volume, I had given it 3 stars, but I'm upping it to 4.
Audrey D
I think this is the volume where the story really begins. The story is starting to become more focused and less "Here's one problem lets fix it,here's another problem lets fix it!!" and more "this is what we have to do".
Heffa
Jan 08, 2013 Heffa rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 12+
Shelves: manga
Zusammenfassung:
Eine spannende Wende der Geschichte, die einen mit einem riesigen Cliffhangar zurücklässt. Humorvoll und leidenschaftlich, wie eh und je. Top!

Mehr dazu: http://goo.gl/mxAdW
Kereesa
Finally the Tanemura stuff is starting. Bring on the heartbreak, I'm ready.

Well okay I'm not really.

4/5
Chiara (delicate eternity)
I feel that this series is betting better with each volume. I look forward to reading more.
Rashelle
I FREAKING LOVE MANGA AND ANIME. 'NUFF SAID.
Donna
Feb 11, 2013 Donna rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
great read
Loonie
3.5ish
Janeil
Janeil marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Stephanie Frye
Stephanie Frye marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Cinder
Cinder added it
May 12, 2015
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 7 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #7)
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 9 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #9)
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 13
  • Rasetsu, Vol. 2
  • Arisa, Vol. 05 (Arisa, #5)
  • Millennium Snow 3 [Sennen no Yuki]
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 04 (Library Wars: Love &  War, #4)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 2 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #2)
Name in Japanese: 種村有菜 (Tanemura Arina)
Western Zodiac: Pisces

Arina Tanemura was born on March 12, 1978. She's the author of Full Moon O Sagashite, Time Stranger Kyoko, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Sakura Hime Kaden, and more.

Her favorite hobby is Karaoke. One song that she sings is Smile, originally by Myco. She has two cats, named Riku and Kai. She has one elder and one
More about Arina Tanemura...

Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 01 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #1)
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 02 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #2)
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 04 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #4)
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 05 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #5)
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 06 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #6)
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 07 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #7)
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 08 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #8)
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 09 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #9)
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 10 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #10)
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 11 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #11)
Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 01 The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 01 Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 1 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #1) Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 02 The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 02