Blast from the Past

Blast from the Past

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
When a five-thousand-year-old woman is discovered in hibernation, no one, especially the cool, calm and collected Captain Alsandair Amirov, had any idea the trouble she was going to bring once she was revived.Emotional turmoil, a womanizing treasure hunter, the rise of a predator and, oh yes, trouble in the form of a reptilian race out to kill her...This blast from the pas...more
Published February 7th 2011 by Eternal Press (first published February 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Blast from the Past, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blast from the Past

CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Blast from the Past had me roaring with laughter at times, and sitting there with tears in my eyes at others; it is a true roller coaster ride of emotions. The humor alone is worth buying this book, as is the author’s world building skills. The idea that sometime in the future some of the very things that make us human might be lost through intermarrying with other species is an interesting one. As is the idea that someone from the past could trigger those very genetic instincts. These are the i...more
Nancy
At first Molly is a bit crazy. Waking up thinking someone is trying to killer her she goes wild, attacking anyone who tries to touch her. She is scared and has no idea what is going on. She is shocked and a bit sad when she finds out the answers. Our hero comes across as emotionless as a robot but this all soon changes.
This story moves quite fast. It's a quick read. I enjoyed it.
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Jenn911
Jenn911 marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Diane T.
Diane T. marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Brigitte
Brigitte marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Dionne
Dionne marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013
Julie  aka trouble..
Julie aka trouble.. marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2013
alligator
alligator marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2013
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
May 15, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Mary Fazzi
Mary Fazzi marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2013
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2012
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2012
Shelley Baynton
Shelley Baynton marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2011
A.R. Norris
A.R. Norris marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2011
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2011
Gaijinmama
Gaijinmama marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2011
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2011
I live in Australia, where I am ruled by my cats, adore reading, and I think a perfect day is writing and drinking Diet Coke, followed by reading or a good horror movie.

Reading has always been my escape, writing my dream. Horror, myths, legends, fantasy and history, there are no limits to the wonders to be found. And romance? Well, that adds the spice, hope and happiness ever after.
More about Angela Verdenius...
Doctor's Delight (Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy, #1) Cop's Passion (Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy, #2) Vet's Desire (Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy, #3) Alex (The Lawson Boys #1) Marty (The Lawson Boys #2)