Cracking the GMAT, 2012 Edition

Cracking the GMAT, 2012 Edition

3.34 of 5 stars 3.34  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  9 reviews
If you need to know it, it's in this book! Cracking the GMAT, 2012 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Math, Verbal, and Analytical Writing Assessment sections of exam. It includes:

•2 full-length practice exams with answers and scoring
•A thorough review of all GMAT topics, including data sufficiency, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, sentence correcti...more
Published June 7th 2011 by Princeton Review (first published July 2nd 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Cracking the GMAT, 2012 Edition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cracking the GMAT, 2012 Edition

Adam Denison
This book was very helpful to me in preparing to take the GMAT. They give you a number of test-taking strategies that help you answer questions you may not normally know how to answer. My only criticism is that the practice test questions aren't too terribly like those on the GMAT, but they are good practice.
Kristine
Study guide for gmat - I think it probably helped boost my score 10-30 points. But now I'm done with my test and will never pick up the book again! YAY!
Leonard
An excellent guide for those who want to take the GMAT.

The Good:

The test taking tips are quite helpful and I found that having a well defined study plan very useful and encouraging. The study plan (found on the website) helps you keep track of your progress which in turn is a great motivator for keeping things on track. Make sure that you buy the official GMAC Guide along with this book as Princeton Review recommends that you use the questions from the GMAC guide for practice.

The material is we...more
Jeffrey  Sylvester
I actually completed the 2012 edition but did not see that edition as a search option. This book is generally good for covering the breadth of what is likely to be on the test but does not include 'critical reasoning' which is a new set of questions that had been added to the exam subsequent to the release of this edition. This edition is also woefully inadequate in preparing students for the mathematics required for the exam and relies more on methodology to get students through as compared to...more
Mel
super helpful - diagnostics revealed my shocking incompetance at everything mathmatical. will have to really really hit the books if i want to do well and get into the program i'm hoping for... eep.
Michelle
Along with Kaplan's GMAT book, this book helped me a lot with the GMAT, specifically with more practice questions and the chapters on the 2 essay questions, which Kaplan lacked completely.
Lincoln
Pretty basic. I am just starting to study the Official Guide for GMAT review and I think it will be better preparation for the test.
Danica
Mar 01, 2008 Danica rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who is studying for the GMAT
Extremely helpful!!!! Definitely a good buy!
Emily
Boy am I glad that's over!
Tata Lapus
Tata Lapus marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Myra Ocampo
Myra Ocampo marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Heather Asbell
Heather Asbell marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Alexandra Cardinale
Alexandra Cardinale marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Franco
Franco marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Paul
Paul added it
Jun 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Cracking the GRE, 2007 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) Word Smart: How to Build an Educated Vocabulary Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition MCAT Biology Review Cracking the GRE Literature in English Subject Test