Christmas Keepsakes

Christmas Keepsakes

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  142 ratings  ·  6 reviews
A Handful of Gold, Julian, an heir to an earldom, offers dancer Blanche money to accompany him to his friends hunting lodge over the holidays & become his mistress

The Three Gifts, Miles, is critically injured during the war, out of neccessity, he marries Edwina on his supposed death bed

The Season for Suitors, Clara needs advice so she goes to the source, Sebastian, she...more
Published October 1st 2005 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Keepsakes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Keepsakes

Barbara Elsborg
Three great little stories that I realized after two pages, I'd read before! oops. Oh well. There is something reliably predictable about regency romances - they follow rules, they have rakes, they have guys who are good at heart, they're slightly sentimental and they make me smile. If I'm down, I know they'll cheer me up and this is exactly what these three stories did. I'm not one for outlining the plots - the blurbs do that but they were easy quick reads and each as good as the other.
Anna
This was a pleasant little book-- I love to have books like this around to read -- short stories/novellas for when I don't want to start something too big or long--like late at night ! I enjoyed Mary Balogh's story and Nicola Cornick's stories the most.
Book rating (average of three stories)= 3.33 stars

A Handful of Gold by Mary Balogh
3 stars

The Three Gifts by Julia Justiss
3 stars

The Season for Suitors by Nicola Cornick
4 stars
Asya
I enjoyed all three stories but Balogh and Justiss' were my favorite.
Meghan
back to Mt. TBR. I just couldn't get into this, maybe next year...
Lynn Calvin
Romance
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Hope Szabo
Hope Szabo marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Sandy Scharlow
Sandy Scharlow marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Angela Freeman
Angela Freeman marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Kathy Fugere
Kathy Fugere marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Dove
Dove marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Phoenix
Phoenix marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Gloria Hogg
Gloria Hogg marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Hélène
Hélène marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
J
J marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
  • The Brides of Christmas (Includes Warrior, #11; de Burgh, #3.5)
  • Regency Christmas Wishes
  • One Candlelit Christmas (The MacLerie, #4.5)
  • Coming Home for Christmas: A Christmas in Paradise\O Christmas Tree\No Crib for a Bed
  • Gift-Wrapped Governess: Christmas at Blackhaven Castle\Governess to Christmas Bride\Duchess by Christmas
  • Snowy Night with a Stranger (School for Heiresses, Anthology 2)
  • A Stockingful of Joy
  • Christmas Revels
  • It Happened One Night
  • Red Hot Santa
  • Unmasked
  • A Bride By Christmas: Home For Christmas\ The Wise Virgin\ Tumbleweed Christmas
  • The Night Before Christmas
  • Regency Christmas Proposals
  • A Grosvenor Square Christmas
  • A Countess by Christmas
  • The Diamonds of Welbourne Manor: Justine and the Noble Viscount \ Annalise and the Scandalous Rake \ Charlotte and the Wicked Lord (Harlequin Historical)
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
Mary Jenkins was born on 1944 in Swansea, Wales, UK. After graduating from university, moved to Saskatchewan, Canada, to teach high-school English, on a two-year teaching contract in 1967. She married her Canadian husband, Robert Balogh, and had three children, Jacqueline, Christopher and Sian. When she's not writing, she enjoys reading, music and knitting. She also enjoys watching tennis and curl...more
More about Mary Balogh...
Slightly Dangerous (Bedwyn Saga, #6) Slightly Married (Bedwyn Saga, #1) A Summer to Remember (Bedwyn Prequels, #2) First Comes Marriage (Huxtable Quintet #1) Slightly Wicked (Bedwyn Saga, #2)