Start by marking “Researching Chinese Learners: Skills, Perceptions and Intercultural Adaptations” as Want to Read:
Researching Chinese Learners: Skills, Perceptions and Intercultural Adaptations

Researching Chinese Learners: Skills, Perceptions and Intercultural Adaptations

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
This collection focuses on Chinese learners with original data sets using innovative research methods. It investigates Chinese learners’ learning and language skills, perceptions and particularly the processes of reciprocal intercultural adaptations in a wide international context of Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, New Zealand and the UK.
Published March 15th 2011 by Palgrave Macmillan (first published February 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Researching Chinese Learners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Researching Chinese Learners

Erin
Mar 28, 2012 Erin rated it it was amazing
I am so excited to read this book. My research interests are in facilitating Chinese students in American universities. I really think this collection of research articles will help me in expanding my knowledge about Chinese students.

Again, here are my annotations for my review.

Durkin, K. (2011). Adapting to western norms of critical argumentation and debate

Durkin investigates how postgraduate Chinese students have to adapt their writing to UK standards of writing. In her discussion, she writes
Leni
Leni marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Steve
Steve marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013