Never Say Goodbye

Never Say Goodbye

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  86 ratings  ·  12 reviews
30 years ago the official verdict was that 13-year-old Zoe Gray accidentally drowned. But when her sister Claire inherits the family home she discovers her sister's secret diary, which tells a very different story.
Published March 28th 2011 by Poolbeg Press

Jeanette
Not impressed with this at all, while I thought the idea behind the novel was a good one I felt it was poorly written. The sentences seemed forced and staccato like to me and the overuse of exclamation points was a bit of a turn off. I may have not noticed this as much but I think after the last novel that I read, which was almost poetic in nature, that these shortcomings really stood out to me. With all that being said the plot was interesting enough that I wanted to finish to see how it ended.
Catherine
Really enjoyed this. Plenty of twists and side stories going on which kept your interest right to the end!
Fiona
Yet another blinder from Kavanagh, this author knows how to twist and turn plots so you cannot possibly predict the ending!Claire is determined to avenge her sister's death and on discovering a diary written by her sister Zoe she begins to piece together why her sister committed suicide, 4 affluent school girls in Zoe's class made her life hell and Zoe began to document the miserable existence she had while trying to hold together a semblance of a life for her and her little sister living with a...more
Tricia
Absolutely loved this book. Read it in just over a day. I haven't been reading much lately and this was just the story to get me into it again.
Laura Hobbs
I have read hundreds and hundreds of books and am always looking for new authors. Linda Kavanagh is AMAZING!!! This book made me angry, sad, happy, and hopeful. The twists, especially at the end, was one of the most shocking and disturbing I've ever read. HIGHLY recommend this book and author!!
Shirley
This book for me was a page-turner, her sister wanted to get to the root of what happened to her and was prepared to do anything to do it, i think it i wanted to get to the root of it also, that's why i kept reading and reading, couldn't put the book down
Avril Dalton
Actually found myself drawn into this. I guessed where the story was going but enjoyed the storylines outside of the main one.
Karen
Story filled full of sad situations, lies, deceit, and other shocking twists that you don't see coming. Was a good read though.
Jacqueline Erskine
Was a really good page turner. Was in suspense till the very last page. Full of twists. Loved it
Karen Farrow
I loved this book. Kept me hooked to the end
Cindy
Perfect frothy beach read. Fun popcorn book.
Angie
Good book with an interesting twist.
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Ali Gilbertson
Ali Gilbertson marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Still Waters Time After Time Love Hurts Hush Hush Still Waters: Secrets Always Have a Way of Rising to the Surface