There I Fixed It!: (No, You Didn't)

There I Fixed It!: (No, You Didn't)

3.34 of 5 stars 3.34  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The perfect Father’s Day gift for DIY Dads. A hilarious collection of images with accompanying comments from the hugely successful (11 million page views per month) website thereifixedit.com.

Whoever coined the phrase "A picture is worth a thousand words" clearly has not stumbled upon the Cheezburger Network's ThereIFixedIt.c...more
Published April 19th 2011 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about There I Fixed It!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about There I Fixed It!

Timothy
3 1/2 stars.
Starbubbles
This book was hilarious! Hilarious I say! There were some of the most creative "fixes" I have ever seen in my life in here. My boyfriend and I were laughing so loud in the store, people were starting to gather.
Sherry
A tell all book that rejoices with those of us who think we can “fix” things and really, we can’t. A laugh out loud pictorial book that shows just how close ingenuity can overlap with “you’ve got to be kidding!”
Amarin Astarte
This little book is so much fun! Full of bad ideas that just might work in a pinch when it comes down to it.... and quite a few I'm pretty sure may end really, really badly. Kludge away!
Tofu Fairy
this book is hilarious! it is amazing the ingenuity some folks have when trying to "fix" their issues in life...some are actually really smart, even if poorly executed! LOL
Jackie
May 27, 2011 Jackie rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
Pretty hilarious...a great choice to give to dad for Father's Day if he's not a big reader but loves a good laugh!
Jessica
Very funny!
John
John added it
Aug 10, 2014
Leighann Paige
Leighann Paige marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Sarah added it
Jun 14, 2013
Ed
Ed added it
May 23, 2013
Men At Work: Why Women Live Longer Than Men I Can Has Cheezburger?: 2012 Day-to-Day Calendar