Start by marking “Eivissa” as Want to Read:
Eivissa

Eivissa

When an amnesiac man capsizes on the shores of Spain’s sun-kissed island of Eivissa, bar owner Demetrio Reyes thinks he’s found his someone…or has he?

Demetrio has found the good life, putting his devastating
past behind him and investing his hard-earned money into a gay bar on the island of Ibiza, or as the locals insist on calling it, Eivissa. With celebrities and other st
Published April 15th 2011 by eXtasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Eivissa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eivissa

Lenore
Poorly researched, misogynistic, insipid, with underdeveloped characters of the cardboard variety, and an excuse of a plot. This is the kind of story that gives m/m romance a bad name. I would give it negative stars, if I could.
Sheri
Bad coffee. Bad wine. Bad books.

I find it difficult to choke down all of the above, but after this novella I would happily drink sludge and sour wine. I nearly quit numerous times and that's just not like me. It takes a LOT for me to want to give up. It wasn't just a few things that bothered me; I can honestly say it was the entire package.

I've been on an amnesia trope kick lately and this was not what I was looking for. Not even close. The blurb gave it great promise but it failed to reach any
Serena Yates
Apr 06, 2011 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
I loved this book from beginning to end. It has a great location (sun and beach, bars and parties until late in the night), some wonderful characters and deals with the heart-wrenching issue of amnesia. Who wouldn't be afraid of losing all understanding of who they are, and what their life was like? This story shows not only what such a situation does to the amnesiac, but what the consequences might be for someone who falls in love with such a man.

Demetrio has found his niche on Eivissa (Ibiza)
Serena Yates
Apr 23, 2015 Serena Yates rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay

Demetrio has found his niche on Eivissa (Ibiza),
Betryal
Apr 06, 2011 Betryal rated it really liked it
A.J. brings us a little mystery, some intrigue, hawt guys and great sex. A touch of it all, but not overly too much.

Tamara (M'rella)
Another wonderful book from AJ! Very sweet story with a dash of mystery thrown in. I gave it 4 stars only because I wish it were longer, more elaborate, especially towards the end.
(view spoiler)
Ezinwanyi~ThatEzi  (Oh My Shelves)
This story was just okay. Great idea, but as a novella it falls short.

Demetrio Reyes worked himself into an unhealthy state both physically and mentally. After a serious health scare, Demetrio moved to the island of Ibiza (pronounced Eivissa by the locals), of the coast in Spain. He opened a gay bar and tried to leave less stressful lifestyle.

When a small boat capsizes and a stranger washes ashore, Demetrio inherits an amnesiac houseguest. While the man doesn’t seem to remember anything, he appe
Inked Reads
May 09, 2015 Inked Reads rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
FourStars
Llewellyn’s Balearic island is beautiful, liberated and very seductive. The men aren’t too bad either. Actually, I loved Demetrio. Oh. And Chenche. And Stefan. Maybe especially Stefan.

The men and their island lives are wonderfully drawn. Night-clubs, beautiful natural scenery and wonderful food are a fantastic combination.

The only character I didn’t quite warm to was Oceano. I felt initial empathy for him, but I wanted to lend my voice to the others warning Demetrio. Llewellyn uncovers
Bolton
Bolton rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2011
Dani Batth
Dani Batth rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2012
Malachi
Malachi rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2013
E
E rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2016
Belinda
Belinda rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2011
Happy Bookaholic
Happy Bookaholic rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2014
Frisca Hue
Frisca Hue rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2011
Janice Dickenson
Janice Dickenson rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Sylvia
Sylvia rated it liked it
May 29, 2011
Lisa
Lisa rated it did not like it
Nov 11, 2016
Enigma Monkey
Enigma Monkey rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2016
ElaineY
ElaineY rated it it was ok
Apr 20, 2011
Bogusia
Bogusia rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2012
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2011
Daanquai
Daanquai rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2011
MsMiz (Tina)
MsMiz (Tina) rated it liked it
Lauraadriana
Jun 10, 2011 Lauraadriana rated it it was ok
Shelves: angsty, june-2011
2.5 Stars
Leslie Haslage
Leslie Haslage rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2012
Cotilla
Cotilla marked it as to-read
Natsroshan
Natsroshan marked it as to-read
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Chad
Chad marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2011
Sarah marked it as to-read
Maya
Maya marked it as to-read
Clover
Clover marked it as to-read
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2011
Barbara Gem(ini)
Barbara Gem(ini) marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2011
Shanna
Shanna added it
Apr 16, 2011
Morgana
Morgana marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2011
Jason Bradley
Jason Bradley marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2011
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2011
Lucy
Lucy marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2011
Gaa-chan
Gaa-chan marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2011
Perpetua
Perpetua marked it as to-read
May 08, 2011
Bookbee
Bookbee marked it as to-read
May 09, 2011
Tj
Tj marked it as to-read
May 28, 2011
Fadia Pierre
Fadia Pierre marked it as to-read
May 30, 2011
Katie
Katie added it
Jun 06, 2011
Cole Riann
Cole Riann marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2011
Mika
Mika marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2011
Dreamspinner Press: Eivissa by A.J. Llewellyn 1 3 Apr 23, 2015 07:37AM
1914286
A.J. Llewellyn lives in California, but dreams of living in Hawaii. Frequent trips to all the islands, bags of Kona coffee in the fridge and a healthy collection of Hawaiian records keep this writer refueled.

A.J’s passion for the islands led to writing a play about the last ruling monarch of Hawaii, Queen Lili’uokalani as well as a non-erotic novel about the overthrow of her kingdom written in dia
More about A.J. Llewellyn...