Start by marking “Revelations Of The New Lemuria (Telos, Vol. 1)” as Want to Read:
Revelations Of The New Lemuria (Telos, Vol. 1)

Revelations Of The New Lemuria (Telos, Vol. 1)

4.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  59 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Telos, channeled spiritual messages from the Earth's Interior. Timely and fascinating messages from the people of the ancient civilization of Lemuria, living in the fifth dimensional city of Telos beneath Mount Shasta, CA.

Telos is an ancient Lemurian City of Light that is real and still exists to this day in the physical realm, underneath Mount Shasta. Re-acquaint yoursel

Published (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Revelations Of The New Lemuria, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revelations Of The New Lemuria

François Lamontagne
Jan 07, 2011 François Lamontagne rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
The Telos serie starts strong with the first volume. This book contains several very strong messages that will make your personal "Truth sensor" ring more than once.

Even if you are not open to channeling and you don't believe in this form of communication, you might enjoy this book for the universal wisdom it contains.

These books had a profound effect on me and I'm reading all of them for the second time. Seems like I'm enjoying them even more this time.
Diana
Nov 23, 2015 Diana rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Diana by: Sophie
Shelves: lemuria, spiritual
Telos talks about a new world free of pollution, racism, corruption of nature, it speaks to us of peace with God and every living thing here on Earth and in the Universe.
The new world of Lemuria is a world that uses sunlight to grow plants, vegetables, fruits without harmful products.
It is a world in which animals are vegetarians, a world in which our body is less dense, dominated by emotions and not materials things.
This book is about reincarnation. It is said that the harmony of the heart of a
Angela Coulter
Beautifully done... read this after my return from an amazing trip to Mount Shasta, and there was quite a bit of "connecting the dots" in this book for me, with many of the visions I've had over the past several years.

There were parts with a little disparity from some of the information I've seen... but such happens with channelings... the channeling ALWAYS has some filter of the person bringing through the information.

Overall, excellent!
Francesca
Oct 11, 2013 Francesca rated it it was amazing
This book honestly made me cry, because I felt the truth resonate deep within my soul
Jeyaprakash Maria
Dec 08, 2013 Jeyaprakash Maria rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book! Thanks to Lemurian brothers and sisters!
Michael A. Sherbon
Michael A. Sherbon marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Răzvan Ciursaş
Răzvan Ciursaş marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Marilyn
Marilyn marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Julio
Julio rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2016
Alexandria
Alexandria marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Aimee
Aimee rated it liked it
May 01, 2016
Heather Schofield
Heather Schofield marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Yuri
Yuri marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2016
Cristina Trifulescu
Cristina Trifulescu marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2016
Sarah added it
Feb 10, 2016
Nikola Milenković
Nikola Milenković marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Justin Elzie
Justin Elzie marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Emma
Emma rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2016
E
E marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2015
Choi Fai
Choi Fai rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2015
Austin Zobel
Austin Zobel marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Lisa Marie
Lisa Marie rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2015