Start by marking “She's in Control” as Want to Read:
She's in Control

She's in Control

3.67  ·  Rating Details  ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
3 Erotic Short Stories

Cougar - Jackie lives in Berkley with money in the bank and a mansion full of toys. Things heat up when she doesn't get her way.

Taking Control - Sarah is building a business. She's already got 45 customers. Making a million is going gang busters.

The Perfect Man - Jenny's been single too long, and wasn't even looking. When a man comes along who lets
ebook, 1
Published April 3rd 2011 by Huron Publishing

To ask other readers questions about She's in Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She's in Control

Mr. Granger
Apr 05, 2011 Mr. Granger rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, read-2011, femdom
Full disclosure: I was provided a copy of this book for review.

She's in Control. Sounds like my kind of book. Good femdom stories are very hard to find, so I was excited to read this one.

I was a bit disappointed, but for a first-time author, Mr. Smith's work shows promise. I suspect these stories were written in the order they were published because I felt like the writing improved throughout the book.

This is a collection of three unrelated short stories, so I'll review them separately.

Cougar 1
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Apr 05, 2011 ♆ BookAddict ✒ La Crimson Femme rated it liked it
Recommends it for: into femdom
Recommended to ♆ BookAddict by: ARC
Shelves: adult, menage, femdom, arc, fm
This is the first I've read of author Skyler Smith. This was an ARC given to me via one of the groups I'm in. I have to say I have mixed feelings about this book. There are three separate short stories and each generated different feelings.

First, I'd like to say, I enjoyed the femdom aspect quite a bit. I don't come across many femdom with F/M. I would like to read more of this type of story. I'm going to break down what I liked of each story and what I would have liked to see different.

Cougar 2
G Reed
G Reed marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Cunni Liguist
Cunni Liguist rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2013
Ocey Hanly
Ocey Hanly marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Raj
Raj marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2013
Ramu Roy
Ramu Roy marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Danacook
Danacook marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2013
Dasan
Dasan marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
Gopal
Gopal marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2012
Macora
Macora marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2012