Start by marking “500 AWARD WINNING BUSINESS SECRETS CHECKLIST” as Want to Read:
500 AWARD WINNING BUSINESS SECRETS CHECKLIST

500 AWARD WINNING BUSINESS SECRETS CHECKLIST

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
This is the revised story of my past real life business, Audio Sound Centre and the

strategies I employed which helped my business win the 1997 Telstra Award for the

Best Small Business in NSW, category under 10 employees, referred to by many as the

Olympic Games Gold Medal of Australian Small Business.

Armed with an understanding of my small business secrets, I hope you will
Published November 18th 2010 by Xlibris Corporation

To ask other readers questions about 500 AWARD WINNING BUSINESS SECRETS CHECKLIST, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 500 AWARD WINNING BUSINESS SECRETS CHECKLIST

Sarhn McArthur
Jan 05, 2016 Sarhn McArthur rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book is full of ideas - I would be very surprised if there is not something in this book that won't help dramatically improve and grow everyone's business.
Geoff
May 11, 2012 Geoff rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I might be biased although it has sold over 15,000 copies so you might like to read it as well!
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Azhar
Azhar marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Geoff Grist is the real estate agent selling for motivated vendors with high standards in the Mosman Neutral Bay area of Sydney Australia and Iis known for achieving results by having homes SOLD above market.
More about Geoff Grist...