Start by marking “The Flirting Bible” as Want to Read:
The Flirting Bible

The Flirting Bible

3.34 of 5 stars 3.34  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Become the People Magnet You've Always Wanted to Be!

Want to make an unforgettable first impression? Or learn how to speak in a way that makes you stand out in a crowd? Or find out what signs a love interest might give if they're attracted to you?

You'll learn all of these flirting secrets and more with "The Flirting Bible," your definitive guide to using and reading body la
Published August 1st 2010 by Fair Winds Press (MA) (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Flirting Bible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Flirting Bible

Priscilla
One day I had some time to kill, so I wandered over to the bookstore looking for "The 5 Love Languages." I didn't find that book, instead I found this one. I skimmed through it, laughed and put it back on the shelf. Several days later, I came back to the bookstore and bought the book. I couldn't stop thinking about this book!

Fran Greene is an expert flirter. She points out that while other people are good at the violin or painting or throwing a football, she is really good at working a room and
Karlie Nyte
For a woman who has been married for a long time, I did get a kick out of reading this book. And I might have picked up some tips on the way too! My plan with this book is to pass it along to a girlfriend who has been stuck in a rut lately, and is wanting to meet her Mr. Right. I hope that it helps her out.
John Geddie
Gag gift from a friend, and my mistake to actually read. It was a little too fluffy and 'captain obvious' for my taste, but certainly some people would like it.
Warm Desert Winds
Sameh
Sameh marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Sabrina Joest
Sabrina Joest marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Sameh
Sameh marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Foreign Geek
Foreign Geek marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Geza Feketekuty
Geza Feketekuty marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
LaDonna Burns
LaDonna Burns marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Bridget
Bridget marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Felix
Felix is currently reading it
Aug 02, 2014
Saturn
Saturn marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Julian Patton
Julian Patton marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Fran Greene is a nationally renowned relationship expert. She runs a private practice working with singles who want to maximize their social life and couples who want to improve their relationship. Fran is also an accomplished online dating coach, helping singles find their perfect match via the internet.

As an international television and radio personality, Fran has appeared on NBC, FOX, and the F
More about Fran Greene...
Flirting Bible: Your Ultimate Photo Guide to Reading Body Language, Getting Noticed, and Meeting More People Than Yo