Start by marking “Murder in Sin City: The Death of a Las Vegas Casino Boss” as Want to Read:
Murder in Sin City: The Death of a Las Vegas Casino Boss

Murder in Sin City: The Death of a Las Vegas Casino Boss

The reckless heir to the Horseshoe Club fortune, fifty-five-year-old Vegas casino boss Ted Binionlived the high life constantly teetering on the edge—surrounding himself with guns, heroin, cash, babes and mobsters. But it was a beautiful ex-stripper and her new lover who gave him the final, fatal push over the side.

The gripping true story of the fall of a powerful man that
Published July 31st 2001 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Murder in Sin City, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder in Sin City

Billye
Aug 15, 2009 Billye rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
Combines pulp with journalism in an interesting mix. This case has been examined many times and it remains a mystery to me. I continue to try to learn more about this case so that I might finally come to understand it.
This book was made into an excellent TV movie with Mena Suvari - she is the perfect actress to portray Sandy and her unique brand of love/hate for her husband.

This book has special meaning to me also because I took it with me the first time I went to Las Vegas with my daughter to c
Nyie Rombeng
bersalah atau tidak sang ex stripper diputuskan bebas dari tuntutan hukum oleh hakim yang memutuskan perkara"sensasional"yang melibatkan bos kasino dilas vegas ini.
murder in sin city merupakan novel dari kisah nyata aksi&drama kejahatan yang menjadi headline dimedia massa saat itu yang menyeret nama sang ex stripper sebagai pelaku pembunuhan bos kasino ted binion.
murder in sin city benar2 refleksi dari harta,tahta dan wanita yang selalu menjadi asal muasal tindakan kriminalitas didalam hidup
Zach
Pretty good true crime story.

Not sure if this book was entertaining because of the author's research and writing or if it is just because this case is often times so weird--the trial alone could have been its own book!
Susan
Aug 22, 2015 Susan rated it liked it
Purchased on BOOKBUB...love that site! This story has been reported and rehashed many times, in many formats, but the book was written in a way that still made this story interesting and held my attention.
Andrew
Dec 16, 2007 Andrew rated it really liked it
Fascinating true crime..Dateline NBC covered this story. Recommended for true crime fans and those who like the glitz and seedy side of Vegas. It has is all, money, drugs, sex, lying, stealing, murder..
Shandra
It started off really good, actually watched the movie on LMN and thought it very interesting. However, after 200 pages I thought I was back at the beginning of the book.
Melodie
Melodie rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2011
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2010
Karylan Frazier
Karylan Frazier rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2013
Dixie
Dixie rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2008
Steve Miller
Steve Miller rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2011
Dava
Dava rated it it was ok
Nov 14, 2016
Holly
Holly rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2011
Jan Patterson
Jan Patterson rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2015
Matthew Downham
Matthew Downham rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Scott
Scott rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2012
Adam Steinberg
Adam Steinberg rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2012
Amy Ser
Amy Ser rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2015
Saylee
Saylee rated it liked it
Oct 28, 2008
Kevin Koeller
Kevin Koeller rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2016
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2011
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2015
Tara
Tara rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2013
Jennifer Kennedy
Jennifer Kennedy rated it it was ok
Aug 22, 2016
jeff weston
jeff weston rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2014
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2014
Staci
Staci rated it liked it
Dec 12, 2011
Magdalena
Magdalena rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2016
Guy Menkes
Guy Menkes rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2016