Start by marking “Covered Bridges: A Close Up Look: A Tour of America's Iconic Architecture Through Historic Photos and Detailed Drawings” as Want to Read:

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
The Historic American Building Survey (HABS) and the Historic American Engineering Record (HAER) collections are dedicated to preserving America’s architectural history by gathering a diverse range of historic photographs and architectural designs of buildings throughout the country. These collections are some of the largest and most often used by the Library of Congress.

Published July 1st 2011 by Fox Chapel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Covered Bridges, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Covered Bridges

Lydia
Jun 20, 2011 Lydia rated it liked it
I've never read an architecture book before, and I had a couple of reasons for requesting this one on netgalley. First, I have never seen a covered bridge here in the UK and was intrigued by the thought of it. Second, I wanted to look at all the interesting and pretty photographs. Learning more is always a priority of mine, so I'm expanding my reading horizons constantly.

Despite being a layperson in terms of technical know-how, I enjoyed reading this book. I found that I got something out of it,
Rachita Jain
Rachita Jain marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Duane
Duane rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2013
Trisha
Trisha marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2012
Tracy Brooks
Tracy Brooks rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2012