The Night Before Christmas/Twelve Days of Christmas Pop-Up

The Night Before Christmas/Twelve Days of Christmas Pop-Up

4.62 of 5 stars 4.62  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Two great books in one boxed set! Perfect for the holidays or anytime of year, this glorious boxed set features Robert Sabuda's holiday pop-ups The Night Before Christmas and The Twelve Days of Christmas.

In The Night Before Christmas, Sabuda brings Clement Clarke Moore's classic tale to life, featuring six luxurious spreads of sugarplums, reindeer, and jolly St. Nick.

The t

Hardcover (Pop-Up Boxed Set), 24 pages
Published October 1st 2002 by Little Simon

Be the first to ask a question about The Night Before Christmas/Twelve Days of Christmas Pop-Up

Jennifer Hughes
My mom fell in love with Sabuda's intricate pop-up art and introduced me to it. I felt like a child peering into beautiful, complexly constructed Christmas store window displays as I leafed through this book. And there was even a surprise at the end that left me giggling in delight! Who would have thought I could be surprised by another version of this well-known song!
Sarai
Rated for ages 4-8? Forget that! This is a pop-up for adults, too. BEAUTIFUL! Sabuda's pop-ups are simply amazing. If you don't want to check out this one, check out ANYTHING else he's done. You'll never forget it.
Suzanne
If you don't know this author/illustrator, you're missing out. He does intricate pop up books that will amaze you. Not really for the little ones (too delicate), but fascinating for anyone!
Wendy
I love pop up books. We bought this one last Christmas for our little one. We'll be getting more use out of it this year.
Kelly
Kelly added it
Aug 18, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Jun 25, 2014
Sundy
Sundy marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2013
LAF
LAF added it
Feb 22, 2013
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2012
With the ability to hold a crayon came the discovery that I was an artist," says pop-up book master Robert Sabuda. "I spent hours, days and weeks drawing, painting, cutting and gluing. My bedroom was a constant whirlwind of pencil shavings, drippy paint brushes and mounds of paper scraps. My mother's pleas of 'When are you going to CLEAN UP this mess?!' went unanswered." Robert Sabuda says that re...more
More about Robert James Sabuda...
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: A Pop-Up Adaptation The Wonderful Wizard of Oz: A Commemorative Pop-Up The Chronicles of Narnia Pop-up The 12 Days of Christmas: A Pop-Up Celebration Winter's Tale: An Original Pop-up Journey