Start by marking “His Little Black Book” as Want to Read:
His Little Black Book

His Little Black Book

This meeting of the Mistress Club is now in session....

At a swanky café in midtown Manhattan, three twentysomething gals convene to discuss how to achieve their ultimate fantasy: becoming lusciously sexy, irresistibly seductive mistresses to supremely wealthy older men. Founders of their very own Mistress Club -- Brooke, a confident brunette; Delia, a feisty blond se

Published October 17th 2006 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about His Little Black Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Little Black Book

Miss Kim
Dec 30, 2008 Miss Kim rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: erotica fans
Shelves: 2008, erotic
Three women about to graduate from college sit down one day and decide they are through with men using them for sex and ditching them shortly after. They come up with a plan to achieve their ultimate goal. They all want to become elegant sexy, mistresses to extremely wealthy men. That way, they are in control of their sex lives, and they get to reap huge benefits. The Mistress’s Club is born. Guidelines are created, and shortly after graduation they head to New York City to work on their goal.

Af
Kelly
Nov 26, 2008 Kelly rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, erotica, 2008
Not my favorite book. The three friends in the story decide to make themselves over into the perfect women to become well-kept mistresses. They eventually reach their goal to find that there are some drawbacks to being a mistress.
For me, the story was a lot like watching a car wreck in progress. You can see what is happening, you don't really want to see it, but you can't look away. This wasn't really my cup of tea, but I couldn't put it down. Not sure if that says more about me or the book.
Orlaith
Mar 07, 2012 Orlaith rated it really liked it
i don't know what to write about this book really. I am confused about it lol. I liked the book but I noticed as I drove to work after finishing it, that I couldn't stop thinking about it. I realized after thinking on it, that it is a book that will stay with me for a long time.
I love the idea of it, how to become a mistress and staying a mistress. However it seemed so horrible after they became mistresses. I definitely recommend this book to anyone who reads the reviews on it.
Angie Ngiam
Apr 11, 2013 Angie Ngiam rated it it was ok
It was a very slow start with three silly college graduates. 120 pages into the book I was finally interested enough to finish it. The end was extremely predictable but tied up all loose ends.
Michelle
Jan 23, 2015 Michelle rated it it was ok
Brook, Delia, and MJ are fresh college graduates and they’ve made a decision. They hate the way the men in their lives have been treating them and they’re ready for a change. They want to be the ones in control and they want to be treated right. So they make a plan, move to New York and become mistresses to wealthy and powerful men who can keep them in the luxury they want. They update their looks, find jobs that puts them in the path of the men they want to meet, and take life by the horns. But ...more
Pam
Nov 15, 2014 Pam rated it did not like it
Nope, did not like this book at all. I've read other Thea Devine books that I liked, but this left me feeling icky, or left me feeling like sex was icky - however you want to look at it. Some other reviewers thought this was a hot book, but there was no feelings, no build up no sexual tension or anything. What is hot about a man wanting to rut and blow his wad in you? I don't think that is sexy or hot in any way. Anyway, bad book or bad story. But what else could happen in a story about three ...more
June
Mar 30, 2016 June rated it it was amazing
Three beautiful young women who just graduated from college are tired of the men who just use and abuse them. They decide to move to New York and start a mistress club. They want sex, but with the perks. After a year and nothing happening they go to a shop that they frequent to buy nice clothes at discount prices and get referred to a real mistress club. When all get chosen by a man and put in his little black book little did they know what was in store for them. This story has twists and turns ...more
Bridget
Feb 16, 2015 Bridget rated it liked it
Shelves: hot, romance-normal
This is my least favorite of Devine's books that I have read. At least she had a good twist at the end, so I didn't feel bad finishing it. The characters are three young college graduates who get the idea in their collective heads that the way to be happy is to be the pampered mistresses of wealthy men. They make that their game plan and move to New York to immerse themselves in the trappings of the elites, trying to meet the men of their dreams. There is actually a good story buried in here, ...more
Michelle Petcu
Dec 11, 2012 Michelle Petcu rated it it was amazing
In LOVE with this book! I defiantly recommend this book to any girl in her twenties. It has a great story line, great sex, and GREAT suspense after suspense. Not completely done with the book but getting close and I can defiantly say it was one of my favorites now! Don't let other peoples reviews spoil the book for you because it isn't a bad book at all.
Becky Wyrick
Aug 22, 2015 Becky Wyrick rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
Very Interesting!! It has tons of sex and the story line is somewhat fascinating. 3 girls start a Mistress Club but find the true NY Mistress Club along the way. All take on a paramour and are quickly and unexpectedly thrown back together. A huge twist at the end.
All 3 discover themselves at the end.
Tanya
May 15, 2008 Tanya rated it it was amazing
This book (although filled with sex) has a great story line to go along with it! For all the smut readers out there, you will enjoy this one!
Selipperydickdip
Apr 30, 2015 Selipperydickdip rated it it was amazing
Shelves: clever-mind
I read this book years ago and obviously it made some impression ... apart from the sexual content this book has a well thought out twist.

Good fast read.
Daisha
Daisha rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2011
Melyon Thompson
Melyon Thompson rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2015
Lorie Wessing
Lorie Wessing rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2012
Wendy
Wendy rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2013
Christina
Christina rated it it was ok
Oct 24, 2009
T
T rated it it was ok
Jan 16, 2011
Cyndi
Cyndi rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2011
Dana
Dana rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2012
Annie Patoka
Annie Patoka rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2012
Patricia Ange
Patricia Ange rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2013
Athenalilithu
Athenalilithu rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2012
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2012
Tai
Tai rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2015
Solange
Solange rated it did not like it
Jun 29, 2016
Sherri
Sherri rated it liked it
Oct 01, 2014
Amanda Ford
Amanda Ford rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2015
Sahara
Sahara rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2012
Nadia
Nadia rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Double Fantasy
  • Fight Fire with Fire
  • She's On Top (Awesome Foursome, #4)
  • Handyman
  • Red Hot Reunion
  • Pleasure Exchange (Pleasure Games, #3)
  • Sheer Pleasure
  • Hot Mail
  • Private Pleasures (The Channel #1)
  • All of Me (Wedding Veil Wishes, #4)
  • Cry For Passion (The Men and Women's Club, #3)
  • The Black Sheep and the English Rose (Unholy Trinity, #3)
  • Return to Me
  • When Someone Loves You (Darley, #2)
  • Delicious
  • Amidst a Crowd of Stars
  • In Your Wildest Dreams
  • My Husband's Woman
Thea Devine is the author of eighteen historical romances and four novellas, including her contributions to the Brava anthologies Captivated, Fascinated, and, most recently, All Through the Night. Devine lives with her husband of 35 years in Ridgefield, Connecticut.
More about Thea Devine...