Princess of Convenience

Princess of Convenience

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Raoul needs a bride, fast, if he's to be Prince Regent of Alp'Azuri. He'd rather carry on his work as a doctor with a medical aid agency, but his country's future is at stake--and so is his nephew's life.

Beautiful yet vulnerable Jessica agrees to marry Raoul, but she will return home to Australia the next day. She could all too easily risk her heart in a place like this, m...more
Published October 18th 2010 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Princess of Convenience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess of Convenience

Susan
I've never read a comic version of a Harlequin before but as it's a free read on Kindle I thought I'd give it a try.

This format takes some getting used to and would be better to finish in one reading - which on this occasion I didn't do.

I found the story quite dark, primarily because there isn't the space to develop the emotional/romance journey travelled by the hero and heroine.

I haven't read Princess of Convenience in paperback, and truthfully, this particular version of the story doesn't enti...more
Tricia M.
The twin baby alpacas made me cry...well, not really. They were cute, though. There were lots of cheesy lines, but I'm used with Ms. Marion's utilisation of cheddar pet names. The vocab -- that, I like.
Ms_prue
BABY ALPACAS. TWIN BABY ALPACAS. TWIN BABY ALPACAS THAT NEED TO BE HAND-REARED.
Oh, and the romance was pretty good too.
Diane
Who calls someone 'my heart?' Completely unrealistic. I think the author watched Princess Diaries 2 too many times.
Anya Breton
This made me CRY. But it was good.
Drea (LilyElement Reviews)
This made me CRY. But it was good.
ErinMarie
ErinMarie marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Stepfanie
Stepfanie marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Jasmit Singh
Jasmit Singh marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Megan Jackson
Megan Jackson marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
angelmoon
angelmoon marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Kristine Pratt
Kristine Pratt marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
Joyce Goh
Joyce Goh marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Writing romance sounds fascinating. Huh?

I'm a writer. I'm boring. Day after day I sit behind a word processor making up people in my head. Why do I do it? I love it. My husband, Dave, gets up in the morning, puts on a suit and heads out into the ice and cold of Ballarat's winter. (Sadly I live in one of the tiny parts of Australia that qualifies as cold.) I make myself another cup of coffee, head...more
More about Marion Lennox...
The Prince's Captive Wife (The Royal House of Karedes #3) Christmas with Her Boss Abby and the Bachelor Cop Misty and the Single Dad Taming the Brooding Cattleman (The Larkville Legacy #3)