Start by marking “Do We Worship the Same God?: Comparing the Bible and the Qur'an” as Want to Read:
Do We Worship the Same God?: Comparing the Bible and the Qur'an

Do We Worship the Same God?: Comparing the Bible and the Qur'an

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
"The question I am asking in this book—Do we worship the same God?—is already being addressed.…No simple, single answer has emerged. Yet the interplay of responses has been thoughtful and generous, indicating that, at least for right now, the discussion itself is more important than the answer."
—from the Introduction

Are you a Catholic curious to learn more about Islam?
Published June 20th 2006 by St. Anthony Messenger Press (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Do We Worship the Same God?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do We Worship the Same God?

Hakan Gülerce
It is a nice book, and as a Muslim I did not see any mistake or problem. I enjoyed it very much. Especially the question of, do Muslims and Muslims believe in same God? And do the Christians and Christians believe in same God? and then we come to do Muslims and Christians believe in / worship the same God?
David Livingston
David Livingston marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Ramsey Oklah
Ramsey Oklah marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Rob
Rob marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2011
Meeting Islam: A Guide for Christians Foreign Exchange In the Spirit of St. Francis and the Sultan: Catholics and Muslims Working Together for the Common Good Reclaiming Beauty for the Good of the World: Muslim & Christian Creativity as Moral Power Every Cliche in the Book