Start by marking “Twice the Temptation” as Want to Read:
Twice the Temptation

Twice the Temptation

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  13 reviews
In this first ever short story collection, New York Times bestselling author Francis Ray takes us on five steamy, sexy adventures. From a timid, dowdy duckling who turns into a confident, sexy swan which sends her into the arms of a handsome artist to a bridesmaid’s explosive encounter with the best man to an unproven actress who is being wooed to the stage by a handsome B ...more
Published June 21st 2011 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Twice the Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twice the Temptation

Shawnette
FYI...in case you don't already know...this book is a collection of 5 of Mrs. Ray's previously published novellas...I am EXTREMELY grateful they were compiled into one book...HOORAY for me...LOL...some stories I like more than others...but IMHO there's definitely something in here for everyone's ROMANTIC reading pleasure...Happy Reading :-)
Tia
All five stories were good. Two of them I would consider favorites. Ms. Ray doesn't disappoint with this collection of stories. When and if you've forgotten what romance is, just pick up one of Ms Ray's novels to be reminded.

1) The Awakening w/ Gabe Jackson & Jessica Ames (ugly duckling story)

2) A Matter of Trust w/ Sebastian Stone & Hope Lassiter (sweet story w/kid)

3) Sweet Temptation w/ Chase M. Braxton & Julia Ann Farrington (fav) (candy shop)

4) Southern Comfort w/ Charlotte Duval
Mary Harris
I read this so fast that I got mad because it was over loved these stories
Michelle Padilla
great stories with good plots. multiple stories in one book.
Racquel
I'll start off saying that I don't really like shore stories. The only reason I picked up the book is because it's written by Francis Ray.

This book contains five short stories. As I progressed through the stories, each one got better. The last two were the best out of the book. But it was mediocre at best. I love Francis Ray, and will continue to read her books. But I probably would not recommend this book to any. She has so many other GREAT books you could be reading...
Janina
If you love short and sweet romances, this book its for you.
Its composed of 5 different short romance stories and i loved every single one of them.
It had a story for every different kind of love "situation" that a person likes.
So theres basically a story for everyone.
Shh I'm reading!
Just okay. It's five short stories, so it's a really easy read, but only 2 of the stories stood out to me with dynamic characters and chemistry (for a short story).
Chudyej
Took me a while to complete. But each story brought tears to my eyes. Loved it!!
Bebe20018
Loved it. Francis Ray did it again. Her stories always leave me with a smile on face.
Marilyn Diamond
I love Francis Ray but this book was boring. I did not complete reading it.
Shannon
Five beautiful stories in one book.
Lynn
I love Francis Ray.
Phano
Read the book twice
Danielle Burton
Danielle Burton marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Devaney Roberts
Devaney Roberts marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Carolyn Carter
Carolyn Carter marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Jessica Garrett
Jessica Garrett marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Verda Foster
Verda Foster marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Shurhonda Dorrough
Shurhonda Dorrough marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
TWICE THE TEMPTATION 6/21/11 1 6 Jun 01, 2011 11:13AM
  • A Whole Lotta Love
  • Sensual Confessions
  • My Only Desire
  • The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General)
  • Simply Amazing (Arrington Family #2.5)
  • Living Large
  • Body By Night
  • Captured
  • Winter Kisses
Died July 2, 2013.

Francis Ray was a New York Times and USA Today bestselling African-American writer of romance novels. Her literary fiction series – Taggart and Falcon, the Invincible Women, Grayson Family of New Mexico, and Grayson Friends – have consistently made bestseller's lists. She was born in Richland, Texas, and studied nursing, receiving a bachelor's degree from Texas Woman's University
More about Francis Ray...
Until There Was You (Graysons of New Mexico, #1) Dreaming of You (Graysons of New Mexico, #3) Only You (Graysons of New Mexico, #5) The Way You Love Me Irresistible You (Graysons of New Mexico, #4)