Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 2 (Sierra Jensen, #4-6)

Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 2 (Sierra Jensen #4-6)

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  741 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Happenstanceâ?¦or Godâ?s Great Plan? Sheâ?s the bold, free-spirited type. Sheâ?s cute, sheâ?s fun, and sheâ?s following God. Sheâ?s Sierra Jensen, Christy Millerâ?s good friend, ready for
Published June 1st 2006 by Multnomah Publishers

Christy and Todd by Robin Jones GunnChristy Miller Collection, Vol. 2 by Robin Jones GunnChristy Miller Collection, Vol. 4 by Robin Jones GunnChristy Miller Collection, Vol. 3 by Robin Jones GunnPeculiar Treasures by Robin Jones Gunn
my fav. books
9th out of 47 books — 15 voters
There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. JonesKnowing - a series of gifts by Tammy HillChristy Miller Collection, Vol. 1 by Robin Jones GunnThe Healer's Apprentice by Melanie DickersonCascade by Lisa Tawn Bergren
Best Young Adult Fiction Christian Books
27th out of 120 books — 103 voters

More lists with this book...

Christina
Feb 01, 2011 Christina rated it 4 of 5 stars Recommends it for: Christy Miller fans
Shelves: young-adult, series
4.5 Stars
A remarkable companion series to the Christy Miller series. I really enjoyed the characters honesty and depth. Also, some of the characters overlapped from the CM series. Sierra Jensen figures out that Christ's plan for her life is ultimate above any of her own wishes and desires. She learns to be true to herself and not give in to temptations. I really liked this book! (Although you should read Vol 1 first to fully understand and appreciate this story .)
Rachel
Spunky individualist Sierra Jensen is such an awesome character.In these first three books about her,she grows in her faith and learns to make new friends and adjust to new situations.They're well written, entertaining, and insightful--totally appropriate for older kids and teens.
Anna
Dec 24, 2008 Anna added it
reading these books taught me so much about infatuations, love, and growing up. this series is a must read for all christian girls, along with the christy miller series by the same author.
Abigael Suarez
Great for young teenagers to read, especially if you want them to understand why they should wait till marriage to have sex.
Sierra
I loved this book! It is perfect for teen and preteen girls.
Kayla Rose
I learn more and more from Sierra Jensen every time I turn a page.
Becca
Life lessons and a lil bit of romance for the heart, touching.
Morgan Parson
I love Robin Jones Gunn! These books are utterly amazing!
mhm!!!! loved it!!!!

Terri
Terri added it
Apr 13, 2014
Alisha Michael
Alisha Michael marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Allie
Allie marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
  • Who I Am (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Caitlin, #3)
  • Holly's Heart, Collection 1: Best Friend, Worst Enemy/Secret Summer Dreams/Sealed with a Kiss/The Trouble with Weddings/California Crazy (Holly's Heart, #1-5)
  • I'm So Sure (The Charmed Life, #2)
  • It's All About Us (All About Us, #1)
  • Mandie and the Unwanted Gift (Mandie Books, 29)
  • Eager Star (Winnie the Horse Gentler, #2)
41954
Robin’s first grade teacher wrote on her report card, “Robin keeps the entire class entertained at rug time with her stories.”

Even with such an early affirmation, Robin didn’t think much about becoming a writer during high school or college. She was more intrigued by the idea of traveling to foreign lands and telling people about God’s love.

But Robin’s husband also noticed her gift for storytellin...more
More about Robin Jones Gunn...
Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 1 (Christy Miller, #1-3) Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 2 (Christy Miller, #4-6) Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 3 (Christy Miller, #7-9) Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 4 (Christy Miller, #10-12) Until Tomorrow (Christy and Todd: College Years #1)

“Sierra felt full of hope and confidence in God. She knew who she was. And she knew Whose she was.

Whatever mysterious plan God had for her life, it would be an interesting one. As Christy had said earlier, God writes a different story for each person. Sierra decided hers might not be a bestseller or even a thriller. It certainly wasn't a romance. But it was turning into a fine mystery. And she could live with that.”
15 likes