Start by marking “Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 2 (Sierra Jensen, #4-6)” as Want to Read:
Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 2 (Sierra Jensen, #4-6)

Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 2 (Sierra Jensen #4-6)

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  857 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Happenstance…or God’s Great Plan?

She’s the bold, free-spirited type. She’s cute, she’s fun, and she’s following God. She’s Sierra Jensen, Christy Miller’s good friend, ready for her junior year of high school! All twelve books in the popular Sierra Jensen series come together in four volumes to reveal the ups and downs of Sierra’s incredible God-led journey!

Volume Two:
Published June 1st 2006 by Multnomah Books

To ask other readers questions about Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 2

Christy and Todd by Robin Jones GunnChristy Miller Collection, Vol. 2 by Robin Jones GunnChristy Miller Collection, Vol. 4 by Robin Jones GunnChristy Miller Collection, Vol. 3 by Robin Jones GunnPeculiar Treasures by Robin Jones Gunn
my fav. books
9th out of 57 books — 16 voters
There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. JonesChristy Miller Collection, Vol. 1 by Robin Jones GunnCascade by Lisa Tawn BergrenThe Healer's Apprentice by Melanie DickersonKnowing - a series of gifts by Tammy Hill
Best Young Adult Fiction Christian Books
31st out of 137 books — 124 voters

More lists with this book...

Christina
Feb 01, 2011 Christina rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Christy Miller fans
Shelves: young-adult, series
4.5 Stars
A remarkable companion series to the Christy Miller series. I really enjoyed the characters honesty and depth. Also, some of the characters overlapped from the CM series. Sierra Jensen figures out that Christ's plan for her life is ultimate above any of her own wishes and desires. She learns to be true to herself and not give in to temptations. I really liked this book! (Although you should read Vol 1 first to fully understand and appreciate this story .)
Mallory O'Connor
my reaction to just about everything in this book was, "AHHHHHHHHHHH."
i love Sierra's world SO MUCH, and i also love that you get to see a glimpse into Christy and all of the other Forever Friends' lives too. and the fact that Sierra continuously prays for Paul makes me so happy.
Rachel
Spunky individualist Sierra Jensen is such an awesome character.In these first three books about her,she grows in her faith and learns to make new friends and adjust to new situations.They're well written, entertaining, and insightful--totally appropriate for older kids and teens.
Anna
Dec 24, 2008 Anna added it
reading these books taught me so much about infatuations, love, and growing up. this series is a must read for all christian girls, along with the christy miller series by the same author.
Abigael Suarez
Great for young teenagers to read, especially if you want them to understand why they should wait till marriage to have sex.
Sierra
I loved this book! It is perfect for teen and preteen girls.
Kayla Rose
I learn more and more from Sierra Jensen every time I turn a page.
Becca
Life lessons and a lil bit of romance for the heart, touching.
Morgan Parson
I love Robin Jones Gunn! These books are utterly amazing!
mhm!!!! loved it!!!!

great book
Micheila
Read: 2 times
Misskilometer
Misskilometer marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Elaina Nicole
Elaina Nicole marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Tami
Tami marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Tracy Joh-zef
Tracy Joh-zef marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Ava Rukstales
Ava Rukstales marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
  • I'm So Sure (The Charmed Life, #2)
  • I Do! (Diary of a Teenage: Caitlin, #5)
  • Holly's Heart, Collection 1: Best Friend, Worst Enemy/Secret Summer Dreams/Sealed with a Kiss/The Trouble with Weddings/California Crazy (Holly's Heart, #1-5)
  • It's All About Us (All About Us, #1)
  • Beautiful
  • In Too Deep (Jennie McGrady Mysteries, #8)
41954
ROBIN JONES GUNN is the much loved author of over 85 books. With nearly 5 million copies of her titles sold worldwide, her popular Christy Miller series now continues in Christy & Todd: The Married Years. Her novels and non-fiction works have received multiple awards and are a favorite with book clubs and study groups. Robin and her husband have a grown son and daughter and live in Hawaii.
More about Robin Jones Gunn...
Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 1 (Christy Miller, #1-3) Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 2 (Christy Miller, #4-6) Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 3 (Christy Miller, #7-9) Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 4 (Christy Miller, #10-12) Until Tomorrow (Christy and Todd: College Years #1)

“Sierra felt full of hope and confidence in God. She knew who she was. And she knew Whose she was.

Whatever mysterious plan God had for her life, it would be an interesting one. As Christy had said earlier, God writes a different story for each person. Sierra decided hers might not be a bestseller or even a thriller. It certainly wasn't a romance. But it was turning into a fine mystery. And she could live with that.”
15 likes