Start by marking “Mist and Stone (Charmed, #18)” as Want to Read:
Mist and Stone (Charmed, #18)

Mist and Stone (Charmed #18)

3.79  ·  Rating Details  ·  394 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Further adventures of the Charmed Ones.
Published July 1st 2003 by Simon & Schuster (Trade Division) (first published February 14th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Mist and Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mist and Stone

Charmed by Paul RuditisCharmed by Paul RuditisThe Legacy of Merlin by Eloise FloodInherit the Witch by Laura J. BurnsThe Brewing Storm by Laura J. Burns
Charmed book series
4th out of 55 books — 7 voters
Pride and Prejudice by Anna QuindlenRomeo and Juliet by William ShakespeareWar and Peace by Leo TolstoySense and Sensibility by Jane AustenCurtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
_______ & _______
114th out of 191 books — 7 voters

More lists with this book...

Majanka
Dec 02, 2011 Majanka rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, witches, charmed
Paige deals with young delinquents on a daily basis, and she can sympathize with most of them. A rocky childhood, wrong friends, parents who couldn’t care less…You can’t blame most of these children for the way they are acting. Usually, when you show them that you genuinely care about them, they open up to you and share their fears and anxieties. They start to trust you. And that’s when social assistants like Paige feel like they’ve gotten a breakthrough. But with Todd, there are no such breakth ...more
Dimitra
May 01, 2014 Dimitra rated it really liked it
Shelves: movies-tv
I am a HUGE fan of the series ever since I was a child!
When my brother gave this to me as a gift a literally screamed soooooooooooooo loud!!!
It was great! If you love the series this is just a part of it in a book!
I liked the story, but I enjoyed the show more than reading this book, to be honest!
Samantha comer
Feb 24, 2012 Samantha comer rated it it was amazing
i have read this book once before whenever i was twelve or thirteen i decided to reread it and it is still one of my favorite books. you can tell ive had the book for a long period of time because some of the pages are starting to fall out of the book so you have to be careful reading it. but does anyone know where i can read the rest of the charmed series online because i have not foung all of the books in paperback and i cant find any on my favorite site so im hoping somebody reads this and kn ...more
Alyssa Oppelt
Jul 05, 2014 Alyssa Oppelt rated it liked it
Ehh, it was okay. On par with the others in the series like usual.
Alana
Aug 20, 2015 Alana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: asfb, 2013, owned
ANNUAL SCHOOL FÊTE BOOK (ASFB) #1

Just finished it and, in all honestly, it was pretty good - better than I expected, actually.

Being a long-time Charmed fan, I was concerned with how the characters would be portrayed in novel form, however, I was pleased to find that their actions and dialogue were very in character. Aside from a few rare grammatical errors and awkward wordings, I enjoyed it.
Bianca
Jan 14, 2013 Bianca rated it really liked it
This Charmed book wasn't the best of the series but I still liked it. I love how the sisters are growing both independently and as a 'coven', as well as how their lives are progressing slowly but surely- witch or not, they still have the usual issues of young women and such.

As always I love the characters and what they go through in this novel.
Maud
Jun 15, 2012 Maud rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found the whole Mist and Stone concept very interesting to read about. It made things unsure and changeable (which it is always of course otherwise Phoebe's powers would be useless) and I liked the Innocent kid a lot. It was exciting to read and I'm very glad with the ending, on to the next one!
Yvenalie
Oct 22, 2009 Yvenalie rated it really liked it
This book was really cool. It was kind of boring in the begining but the fun parts came in later on. I think that what Paige did was really great and there was a happy ending. What i regret is that i didn't get to know what happened to the guy who ran the boys home in the end.
Emma
Jun 01, 2011 Emma rated it really liked it
Having been a long time ago that i read it from what i rememeber i bought this book in a time when i was into Charmed. Having found it again and re-reading it i found the book to be good.

would recommend this book to anyone who liked charmed.
Jeri's Book Attic
Jan 04, 2016 Jeri's Book Attic rated it liked it

For more Reviews
check out my Blog http://jeri-ryan.wix.com/jerisbookatt...
and like my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/JerisBookAttic
Marloes
Aug 01, 2010 Marloes rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who watched Charmed
Recommended to Marloes by: Charmed
Shelves: witches
Allright. the first book with Paige i've read since the last 6 books. Refreshing, Prue was getting a little boring. The story wasn't very special though.
Melissa
A really good book as always. I think I love the books about as much as I love the show.
Gwen
Jan 02, 2015 Gwen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
Like all the other Charmed novels, a great book, and just as good as the actual show.
Mary
Great book i enjoyed it
Ayda
Jan 31, 2013 Ayda rated it liked it
Okay.
Brooke Clark
Brooke Clark marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2016
Noel
Noel marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2016
Beatrix
Beatrix marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Dawn Komdat
Dawn Komdat rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Evelyn Jordan
Evelyn Jordan rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2016
Marissa Shafe
Marissa Shafe marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Andreas Leowsky
Andreas Leowsky rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2016
Carly Nicholas
Carly Nicholas marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Patricia Mahoney
Patricia Mahoney rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2016
Shaade
Shaade added it
Mar 30, 2016
Suzanne Russell
Suzanne Russell marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Corey McCarthy
Corey McCarthy marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
  • Mirror Image (Charmed, #19)
  • Luck Be a Lady (Charmed, #22)
  • Something Wiccan This Way Comes (Charmed, #17)
  • Between Worlds (Charmed, #20)
  • Inherit the Witch (Charmed, #23)
  • Date with Death (Charmed, #14)
  • The Gypsy Enchantment (Charmed, #7)
  • Pied Piper (Charmed, #27)
  • Truth and Consequences (Charmed, #21)
  • The Legacy of Merlin (Charmed, #8)
  • Changeling Places (Charmed, #29)
  • The Crimson Spell (Charmed, #3)
  • Demon Doppelgangers (Charmed, #32)
  • Leo Rising (Charmed, #40)
  • Sweet Talkin' Demon (Charmed, #35)
Diana G. Gallagher is an American author who writes books for children and young adults based on television series. She has contributed to book series based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Charmed, among others.

Born in 1946, in Paterson, New Jersey, she now lives in Florida with her husband, the writer Martin Burke. She sometimes also writes under the name Diana Burke.

Ga
More about Diana G. Gallagher...

Charmed (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • The Power of Three (Charmed, #1)
  • Kiss of Darkness (Charmed, #2)
  • The Crimson Spell (Charmed, #3)
  • Whispers from the Past (Charmed, #4)
  • Voodoo Moon (Charmed, #5)
  • Haunted by Desire (Charmed, #6)
  • The Gypsy Enchantment (Charmed, #7)
  • The Legacy of Merlin (Charmed, #8)
  • Soul of the Bride (Charmed, #9)
  • Beware What You Wish (Charmed, #10)