Start by marking “Mist and Stone (Charmed, #18)” as Want to Read:
Mist and Stone (Charmed, #18)

Mist and Stone (Charmed #18)

Further adventures of the Charmed Ones.
Published July 1st 2003 by Simon & Schuster (Trade Division) (first published February 14th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Mist and Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mist and Stone

Charmed by Paul RuditisCharmed by Paul RuditisThe Legacy of Merlin by Eloise FloodInherit the Witch by Laura J. BurnsThe Brewing Storm by Laura J. Burns
Charmed book series
4th out of 55 books — 7 voters
Pride and Prejudice by Jane AustenRomeo and Juliet by William ShakespeareWar and Peace by Leo TolstoyBlood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis KlauseSense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
_______ & _______
100th out of 175 books — 8 voters

More lists with this book...

Suvi
Nov 06, 2016 Suvi rated it really liked it
The story was good and I read this book probably quicker than any other Charmed book. It was nice to learn more about Darklighters. What I liked about this book is that the writer clearly had watched the show, referred to events in it and tied them to the book. She knew the Charmed Ones and their powers too and let each of them shine. Chronologically this still fits after the 12th episode of the 4th season.
Majanka
Dec 02, 2011 Majanka rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, witches, charmed
Paige deals with young delinquents on a daily basis, and she can sympathize with most of them. A rocky childhood, wrong friends, parents who couldn’t care less…You can’t blame most of these children for the way they are acting. Usually, when you show them that you genuinely care about them, they open up to you and share their fears and anxieties. They start to trust you. And that’s when social assistants like Paige feel like they’ve gotten a breakthrough. But with Todd, there are no such ...more
Samantha comer
Feb 24, 2012 Samantha comer rated it it was amazing
i have read this book once before whenever i was twelve or thirteen i decided to reread it and it is still one of my favorite books. you can tell ive had the book for a long period of time because some of the pages are starting to fall out of the book so you have to be careful reading it. but does anyone know where i can read the rest of the charmed series online because i have not foung all of the books in paperback and i cant find any on my favorite site so im hoping somebody reads this and ...more
Alana
May 24, 2016 Alana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: asfb, 2013, owned
Just finished it and, in all honestly, it was pretty good - better than I expected, actually.

Being a long-time Charmed fan, I was concerned with how the characters would be portrayed in novel form, however, I was pleased to find that their actions and dialogue were very in character. Aside from a few rare grammatical errors and awkward wordings, I enjoyed it.
Dimitra
May 01, 2014 Dimitra rated it really liked it
Shelves: movies-tv
I am a HUGE fan of the series ever since I was a child!
When my brother gave this to me as a gift a literally screamed soooooooooooooo loud!!!
It was great! If you love the series this is just a part of it in a book!
I liked the story, but I enjoyed the show more than reading this book, to be honest!
Bianca
Jan 14, 2013 Bianca rated it really liked it
This Charmed book wasn't the best of the series but I still liked it. I love how the sisters are growing both independently and as a 'coven', as well as how their lives are progressing slowly but surely- witch or not, they still have the usual issues of young women and such.

As always I love the characters and what they go through in this novel.
Maud
Jun 15, 2012 Maud rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found the whole Mist and Stone concept very interesting to read about. It made things unsure and changeable (which it is always of course otherwise Phoebe's powers would be useless) and I liked the Innocent kid a lot. It was exciting to read and I'm very glad with the ending, on to the next one!
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡

For more Reviews
check out my Blog http://jeri-ryan.wix.com/jerisbookatt...
and like my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/JerisBookAttic
Yvenalie
Oct 22, 2009 Yvenalie rated it really liked it
This book was really cool. It was kind of boring in the begining but the fun parts came in later on. I think that what Paige did was really great and there was a happy ending. What i regret is that i didn't get to know what happened to the guy who ran the boys home in the end.
Emma
Jun 01, 2011 Emma rated it really liked it
Having been a long time ago that i read it from what i rememeber i bought this book in a time when i was into Charmed. Having found it again and re-reading it i found the book to be good.

would recommend this book to anyone who liked charmed.
Marloes
Aug 01, 2010 Marloes rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who watched Charmed
Recommended to Marloes by: Charmed
Shelves: witches
Allright. the first book with Paige i've read since the last 6 books. Refreshing, Prue was getting a little boring. The story wasn't very special though.
Rorikitty
Rorikitty rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2008
Leandra
Leandra rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2015
Jess
Jess rated it it was ok
Apr 27, 2013
Jenny
Jenny rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2015
Rebecca Nuijten
Rebecca Nuijten rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2016
Marina Giakoub
Marina Giakoub rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2013
Catherine Lehmann
Catherine Lehmann rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2012
Sarah Ellery
Sarah Ellery rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2016
Paige Yin
Paige Yin rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2013
Bridgette
Bridgette rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2011
Courtney
Courtney rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2015
Vera
Vera rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Jennifer rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2012
Piper
Piper rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2010
Faery
Faery rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2013
Comeinwiththerain
Comeinwiththerain rated it it was ok
Aug 05, 2008
Laurice
Laurice rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2008
  • Garden of Evil (Charmed, #13)
  • Inherit the Witch (Charmed, #23)
  • Mirror Image (Charmed, #19)
  • Between Worlds (Charmed, #20)
  • Date with Death (Charmed, #14)
  • Luck Be a Lady (Charmed, #22)
  • Shadow of the Sphinx (Charmed, #16)
  • Pied Piper (Charmed, #27)
  • The Legacy of Merlin (Charmed, #8)
  • Changeling Places (Charmed, #29)
  • Haunted by Desire (Charmed, #6)
  • Demon Doppelgangers (Charmed, #32)
  • Sweet Talkin' Demon (Charmed, #35)
  • The Crimson Spell (Charmed, #3)
  • Leo Rising (Charmed, #40)
Diana G. Gallagher is an American author who writes books for children and young adults based on television series. She has contributed to book series based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Charmed, among others.

Born in 1946, in Paterson, New Jersey, she now lives in Florida with her husband, the writer Martin Burke. She sometimes also writes under the name Diana Burke.

Ga
More about Diana G. Gallagher...

Charmed (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • The Power of Three (Charmed, #1)
  • Kiss of Darkness (Charmed, #2)
  • The Crimson Spell (Charmed, #3)
  • Whispers from the Past (Charmed, #4)
  • Voodoo Moon (Charmed, #5)
  • Haunted by Desire (Charmed, #6)
  • The Gypsy Enchantment (Charmed, #7)
  • The Legacy of Merlin (Charmed, #8)
  • Soul of the Bride (Charmed, #9)
  • Beware What You Wish (Charmed, #10)