Start by marking “Mist and Stone (Charmed, #18)” as Want to Read:
Mist and Stone (Charmed, #18)

Mist and Stone (Charmed #18)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  344 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Further adventures of the Charmed Ones.
Published July 1st 2003 by Simon & Schuster (Trade Division) (first published February 14th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Mist and Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mist and Stone

Charmed by Paul RuditisThe Legacy of Merlin by Eloise FloodLuck Be a Lady by Scott CiencinA Tale of Two Pipers by Emma HarrisonInherit the Witch by Laura J. Burns
Charmed book series
3rd out of 55 books — 6 voters
Trickery Treat by Diana G. GallagherThe Legacy of Merlin by Eloise FloodDemon Doppelgangers by Greg ElliotKiss of Darkness by Brandon AlexanderBeware What You Wish by Constance M. Burge
Best Charmed Books
10th out of 20 books — 8 voters

More lists with this book...

Majanka
Paige deals with young delinquents on a daily basis, and she can sympathize with most of them. A rocky childhood, wrong friends, parents who couldn’t care less…You can’t blame most of these children for the way they are acting. Usually, when you show them that you genuinely care about them, they open up to you and share their fears and anxieties. They start to trust you. And that’s when social assistants like Paige feel like they’ve gotten a breakthrough. But with Todd, there are no such breakth ...more
Dimitra
I am a HUGE fan of the series ever since I was a child!
When my brother gave this to me as a gift a literally screamed soooooooooooooo loud!!!
It was great! If you love the series this is just a part of it in a book!
I liked the story, but I enjoyed the show more than reading this book, to be honest!
Samantha comer
i have read this book once before whenever i was twelve or thirteen i decided to reread it and it is still one of my favorite books. you can tell ive had the book for a long period of time because some of the pages are starting to fall out of the book so you have to be careful reading it. but does anyone know where i can read the rest of the charmed series online because i have not foung all of the books in paperback and i cant find any on my favorite site so im hoping somebody reads this and kn ...more
Alyssa Oppelt
Ehh, it was okay. On par with the others in the series like usual.
AJ
ANNUAL SCHOOL FÊTE BOOK (ASFB) #1

Just finished it and, in all honestly, it was pretty good - better than I expected, actually.

Being a long-time Charmed fan, I was concerned with how the characters would be portrayed in novel form, however, I was pleased to find that their actions and dialogue were very in character. Aside from a few rare grammatical errors and awkward wordings, I enjoyed it.
Bianca
This Charmed book wasn't the best of the series but I still liked it. I love how the sisters are growing both independently and as a 'coven', as well as how their lives are progressing slowly but surely- witch or not, they still have the usual issues of young women and such.

As always I love the characters and what they go through in this novel.
Maud
I found the whole Mist and Stone concept very interesting to read about. It made things unsure and changeable (which it is always of course otherwise Phoebe's powers would be useless) and I liked the Innocent kid a lot. It was exciting to read and I'm very glad with the ending, on to the next one!
Yvenalie
This book was really cool. It was kind of boring in the begining but the fun parts came in later on. I think that what Paige did was really great and there was a happy ending. What i regret is that i didn't get to know what happened to the guy who ran the boys home in the end.
Emma
Having been a long time ago that i read it from what i rememeber i bought this book in a time when i was into Charmed. Having found it again and re-reading it i found the book to be good.

would recommend this book to anyone who liked charmed.
Marloes
Aug 01, 2010 Marloes rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who watched Charmed
Recommended to Marloes by: Charmed
Shelves: witches
Allright. the first book with Paige i've read since the last 6 books. Refreshing, Prue was getting a little boring. The story wasn't very special though.
Melissa
A really good book as always. I think I love the books about as much as I love the show.
Gwen
Like all the other Charmed novels, a great book, and just as good as the actual show.
Mary
Great book i enjoyed it
Gemma Forbes
Gemma Forbes marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Sylvia
Sylvia marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Asia LovesBooks
Asia LovesBooks marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Corey Klauder
Corey Klauder marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Melissa Bennett
Melissa Bennett marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Amber N
Amber N marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
B Mata
B Mata marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Kerstin Kromker
Kerstin Kromker marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Courtney Phillips
Courtney Phillips marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Krystal Gibson
Krystal Gibson marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Jessica Leigh
Jessica Leigh marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Vanessa Barnard
Vanessa Barnard marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Kathy Duran
Kathy Duran marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
  • Luck Be a Lady (Charmed, #22)
  • Mirror Image (Charmed, #19)
  • Garden of Evil (Charmed, #13)
  • Between Worlds (Charmed, #20)
  • The Gypsy Enchantment (Charmed, #7)
  • Truth and Consequences (Charmed, #21)
  • Date with Death (Charmed, #14)
  • Inherit the Witch (Charmed, #23)
  • The Legacy of Merlin (Charmed, #8)
  • Pied Piper (Charmed, #27)
  • Changeling Places (Charmed, #29)
  • The Crimson Spell (Charmed, #3)
  • Whispers from the Past (Charmed, #4)
  • Demon Doppelgangers (Charmed, #32)
  • Leo Rising (Charmed, #40)
Diana G. Gallagher is an American author who writes books for children and young adults based on television series. She has contributed to book series based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Charmed, among others.

Born in 1946, in Paterson, New Jersey, she now lives in Florida with her husband, the writer Martin Burke. She sometimes also writes under the name Diana Burke.

Ga
More about Diana G. Gallagher...

Charmed (1 - 10 of 41 books)
  • The Power of Three (Charmed, #1)
  • Kiss of Darkness (Charmed, #2)
  • The Crimson Spell (Charmed, #3)
  • Whispers from the Past (Charmed, #4)
  • Voodoo Moon (Charmed, #5)
  • Haunted by Desire (Charmed, #6)
  • The Gypsy Enchantment (Charmed, #7)
  • The Legacy of Merlin (Charmed, #8)
  • Soul of the Bride (Charmed, #9)
  • Beware What You Wish (Charmed, #10)
Obsidian Fate (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #20) Prime Evil (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #10) Spark and Burn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #4) Spirit of the Wolf (Charmed, #12) Dark Vengeance (Charmed, #15)