Mist and Stone (Charmed, #18)

Mist and Stone (Charmed #18)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  288 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Further adventures of the Charmed Ones.
Published July 1st 2003 by Simon & Schuster (Trade Division) (first published February 14th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Mist and Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mist and Stone

Charmed by Paul RuditisThe Legacy of Merlin by Constance M. BurgeLuck Be a Lady by Scott CiencinA Tale of Two Pipers by Emma HarrisonInherit the Witch by Laura J. Burns
Charmed book series
3rd out of 55 books — 6 voters
Trickery Treat by Diana G. GallagherThe Legacy of Merlin by Constance M. BurgeDemon Doppelgangers by Greg ElliotBeware What You Wish by Constance M. BurgeKiss of Darkness by Brandon Alexander
Best Charmed Books
7th out of 19 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Majanka
Paige deals with young delinquents on a daily basis, and she can sympathize with most of them. A rocky childhood, wrong friends, parents who couldn’t care less…You can’t blame most of these children for the way they are acting. Usually, when you show them that you genuinely care about them, they open up to you and share their fears and anxieties. They start to trust you. And that’s when social assistants like Paige feel like they’ve gotten a breakthrough. But with Todd, there are no such breakth...more
Dimitra
I am a HUGE fan of the series ever since I was a child!
When my brother gave this to me as a gift a literally screamed soooooooooooooo loud!!!
It was great! If you love the series this is just a part of it in a book!
I liked the story, but I enjoyed the show more than reading this book, to be honest!
Samantha comer
i have read this book once before whenever i was twelve or thirteen i decided to reread it and it is still one of my favorite books. you can tell ive had the book for a long period of time because some of the pages are starting to fall out of the book so you have to be careful reading it. but does anyone know where i can read the rest of the charmed series online because i have not foung all of the books in paperback and i cant find any on my favorite site so im hoping somebody reads this and kn...more
Alyssa Oppelt
Ehh, it was okay. On par with the others in the series like usual.
AJ
ANNUAL SCHOOL FÊTE BOOK (ASFB) #1

Just finished it and, in all honestly, it was pretty good - better than I expected, actually.

Being a long-time Charmed fan, I was concerned with how the characters would be portrayed in novel form, however, I was pleased to find that their actions and dialogue were very in character. Aside from a few rare grammatical errors and awkward wordings, I enjoyed it.
Bianca
This Charmed book wasn't the best of the series but I still liked it. I love how the sisters are growing both independently and as a 'coven', as well as how their lives are progressing slowly but surely- witch or not, they still have the usual issues of young women and such.

As always I love the characters and what they go through in this novel.
Maud
I found the whole Mist and Stone concept very interesting to read about. It made things unsure and changeable (which it is always of course otherwise Phoebe's powers would be useless) and I liked the Innocent kid a lot. It was exciting to read and I'm very glad with the ending, on to the next one!
Yvenalie
This book was really cool. It was kind of boring in the begining but the fun parts came in later on. I think that what Paige did was really great and there was a happy ending. What i regret is that i didn't get to know what happened to the guy who ran the boys home in the end.
Emma
Having been a long time ago that i read it from what i rememeber i bought this book in a time when i was into Charmed. Having found it again and re-reading it i found the book to be good.

would recommend this book to anyone who liked charmed.
Marloes
Aug 01, 2010 Marloes rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who watched Charmed
Recommended to Marloes by: Charmed
Shelves: witches
Allright. the first book with Paige i've read since the last 6 books. Refreshing, Prue was getting a little boring. The story wasn't very special though.
Melissa
A really good book as always. I think I love the books about as much as I love the show.
Gwen
Like all the other Charmed novels, a great book, and just as good as the actual show.
Mary
Great book i enjoyed it
Jessica Farley
Jessica Farley marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Sadia
Sadia marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Izuminka
Izuminka marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
kelsea
kelsea marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Bilkis Mia
Bilkis Mia marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
pessimisticqueen
pessimisticqueen marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
Vcl00006
Vcl00006 marked it as to-read
Julia
Julia added it
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
  • Mirror Image (Charmed, #19)
  • Inherit the Witch (Charmed, #23)
  • Luck Be a Lady (Charmed, #22)
  • Between Worlds (Charmed, #20)
  • Something Wiccan This Way Comes (Charmed, #17)
  • Pied Piper (Charmed, #27)
  • Shadow of the Sphinx (Charmed, #16)
  • Date with Death (Charmed, #14)
  • Changeling Places (Charmed, #29)
  • Demon Doppelgangers (Charmed, #32)
  • Haunted by Desire (Charmed, #6)
  • Sweet Talkin' Demon (Charmed, #35)
  • Light of the World (Charmed, #36)
  • Leo Rising (Charmed, #40)
Diana G. Gallagher is an American author who writes books for children and young adults based on television series. She has contributed to book series based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Charmed, among others.

Born in 1946, in Paterson, New Jersey, she now lives in Florida with her husband, the writer Martin Burke. She sometimes also writes under the name Diana Burke.

Ga...more
More about Diana G. Gallagher...
Obsidian Fate (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #20) Prime Evil (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #10) Spark and Burn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #4) Spirit of the Wolf (Charmed, #12) Dark Vengeance (Charmed, #15)