The Mix & Match Color Guide to Annuals and Perennials

The Mix & Match Color Guide to Annuals and Perennials

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
Garden trends come and go, but they always involve strategic selection and blending of annuals, biennials, and perennials to achieve a certain color effect. But with so many plants to choose from, finding the perfect planning scheme can be a time-consuming and costly-adventure.

The Mix &Match Color Guide is a gardener's resource for quickly and easily exploring million

Published January 28th 2001 by Time Life Education (first published January 2001)

Be the first to ask a question about The Mix & Match Color Guide to Annuals and Perennials

Trish
I loved this book. I was able to mix and match flowers with moveable cards. I really like this take on looking at each card and how the flowers would fit together. I need to own this book.
Laura marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Eileen Ostermeier
Eileen Ostermeier marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Nancy
Nancy added it
Jul 11, 2013
Ken
Ken marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2013
Ali
Ali added it
Jun 27, 2009
Leslie
Leslie added it
Jan 12, 2009
The Complete Garden Flower Book Year-Round Containers, Baskets & Boxes Color Garden Guide: Easy Mix and Match to Annuals and Perennials A Gardener's Guide to Orchids and Bromeliads (Gardener's Guide) Creative and Colourful Containers: Practical and Imaginative Ideas for Pots, Window Boxes and Hanging Baskets You Can Grow (Over 60 Step By Step Projects)