Start by marking “Killing the Giants: The Road to Nihilism” as Want to Read:
Killing the Giants: The Road to Nihilism

Killing the Giants: The Road to Nihilism

3.49  ·  Rating Details  ·  39 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
President Woodrow Wilson once wrote, "Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture[ing], are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." [Wilson]
"
Published August 12th 2009 by Outskirts Press (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Killing the Giants, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killing the Giants

Stephen Coatsworth
Apr 12, 2015 Stephen Coatsworth rated it liked it
Wow, This is a difficult book to review as it was one part political thriller to two parts conspiracy theorists diatribe against Globalism.
The foundation of the story is around two "accidents" which destroy two oil fields and countless lives. Enter our intrepid ATF investigator who soon realizes that these accidents were the work of a shadowy cabal. A secret society of billionaires called Caesar who had a cunning plan to rule the world from the shadows and create a new world order. The novel was
Jack
Aug 25, 2011 Jack rated it it was ok
Started of as a reasonably promising conspiracy thriller, but then the writer got more involved in expounding the detail of the conspiracy, at the expense of plot, and his attempts to use a wide range of vocabulary, not necessarily accurately, became distracting.
Beth
Feb 25, 2012 Beth rated it really liked it
How could you not love a book that includes references from other great works, such as 1984 and Of Mice and Men? I also appreciated that the story did not get muddled up with a romance that most fiction feels the need to put into every chapter.
Carol
Nov 17, 2010 Carol rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle
The writing style is pedantic and stilted. The story might be good but I skipped vast portions of it - especially all of the quoted speeches from presidents' past and even the preamble to the constitution. At 99 cents for kindle it is too much.
Debbie
Mar 22, 2013 Debbie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intriguing story concept and some good writing. Not quite a 'page turner', but definitely an enjoyable read! And I must admit that it feels good to read a book in one week after spending so long on Les Mis!!
Donna
Mar 29, 2012 Donna rated it liked it
I think I liked it, but it did get bogged down at times. The beginning caught me, but it got a little long.
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Ron
Ron marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
David Henger
David Henger marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2016
Daniel
Daniel is currently reading it
Mar 10, 2016
Erika M
Erika M marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Richard A
Richard A rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Lyle
Lyle rated it did not like it
Mar 15, 2016
Mitch Rogers
Mitch Rogers rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Kajola
Kajola marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Paula
Paula added it
Jan 30, 2016
Annemarie
Annemarie marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Angie ☯
Angie ☯ marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 11, 2015
wittbirds
wittbirds marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Jacqueline Jurchenko
Jacqueline Jurchenko marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Fredrick
Fredrick rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2015
Jeffrey Long
Jeffrey Long marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Mary Ann Donaghy
Mary Ann Donaghy rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2015
Ellen
Ellen marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Sarita
Sarita marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I'm the bestselling author of REUNION, Twisted Vengeance, Creepy and The Indie Author's Guide to the Universe.

I live in Central Indiana with my wife, four children and two stray cats. I obsess over details, dream strange dreams and teach a creative writing course for a homeschool co-op. Look for my upcoming paranormal thriller, Act of Vengeance, coming in late 2011.

I grew up in Saginaw Michigan,
More about Jeff Bennington...