Start by marking “The Stephanides Pregnancy (Greek Tycoons)” as Want to Read:
The Stephanides Pregnancy (Greek Tycoons)

The Stephanides Pregnancy (Greek Tycoons #22)

Women in uniform weren't Cristos Stephanides' thing—until he saw Betsy Mitchell, in her chauffeur's outfit at the wheel of his hired limousine… He was determined to seduce her, and his enemies thoughtfully provided the opportunity by holding him captive on a Mediterranean island, along with Betsy.

While they waited to be rescued, Cristos pursued his passion plan with incre
Kindle Edition, Harlequin Presents #2392, 192 pages
Published August 23rd 2010 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Stephanides Pregnancy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Stephanides Pregnancy

Marajean
Aug 15, 2012 Marajean rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book has some good moments, but those bad moments are so so bad.

The heroine is hired to tote around the hero in a limo. He thinks she's going to be an easy lay but she's not really. They wind up kidnapped and taken to a deserted island with a big house, plenty of food etc. While there they wind up sleeping together. The heroine stops first because she wants to make sure he's not with anyone, so asks him if there's anyone that will be hurt by what they do, and he assures her that there isn't
Jacqueline
Best Lynne Graham so far. So I'm a Lynne Graham fan. Some of her books I like really well. Some have been stinkers. This one is my favorite of all that I've read from her so far.

Heroine - Betsy. She had a job she liked. She had ambition and future plans. She was the farthest thing from a doormat. She found him attractive. When he called her on it, as those ass hat heroes do, she just said words to the effect 'surely you can't be surprised. You must be used to it but I can admire a painting witho
KatieV
Enjoyable read, even if it is the variation of a plot I've read 1000 times. Basic LG plain speaking heroine meets outrageously arrogant and spoiled Greek Tycoon who has never had anyone call him on his crap before.

The kidnapping setup was utterly ridiculous. I suppose it was the bad guy's way of softening the blow to strand the hero on a luxurious island with a woman he knew the H wanted to sleep with. That's the perks of being kidnapped by family, I suppose.

I did like that the heroine called
Jenny
Greek tycoon hero has an affair with the heroine that ends up in pregnancy. After their affair, the heroine walks away because she finds out hero is engaged. When Cristos finds out about Betsy's pregnancy he refuses to give her up. He wants to marry her and make them a family even though Betsy told him she is still in love with her ex boyfriend, the man who left her for her sister.

I love love loved this book, it had everything... alpha jealous possessive hero, sweet feisty heroine and intense ch
Rhapsody
Jul 19, 2008 Rhapsody rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, fiction
Oh heck, Lynne Graham is beginning to fail me, although this one still gets 3 stars--just barely. Wealthy Greek tycoon Cristos is attracted to the chauffeur Betsy the first time he sees her, so his cousin arranges for her to be Cristos' next driver. During the outing, however, the two of them are kidnapped and deposited on an abandoned Greek island, where they give into their mutual attraction. Eventually, they escape the island, at which point Betsy learns that Cristos has a fiance. Disgusted, ...more
Shruthi
Awesome!!!

This one is simply awesome! Betsy was so adorable... it's impossible not to love her! And Cristos.... haha, he fell off that high horse with a loud crash! This is one of those books that just brightens your day and makes you smile, swoon, sigh! 。^‿^。

I love LG! Her books are the best (Except for the Silly Six).

This is so going to be included in my all-time favorites!
Lady Raven RAVE!
Wasn't sure if i wanted to read it because of some of the reviews even though i LOVE LOVE Lynne Graham.

But i did like it the female character's job was different and i liked her not her family though. The male character typical Alpha male but being on the island alone and wanting each other bad enough to throw caution to the wind hey gotta love it..
Giovanni
Kaycee ❤️
At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it but I'm glad I did cause I ended up liking it. It really gave me a good laugh.

I loved the development of Cristo and Betsy's relationship. It's not your usual boy meets girl, have sex, then girl ends up pregnant, then marriage then happily ever after. In this book, the author used the kidnapping to build up their relationship. It was refreshing!

I loved Betsy's character. She's funny, strong, independent and feisty. I liked the way she called Cristos s
Cheesecake
Betsy and Cristos. One of the most enjoyable harlequins I've read. It's got angst, an arrogant alpha male, a deceitful OW, occasional poor communication, but never too much or even to the point of emotional discomfort for the reader. There is one sad part... warning (view spoiler)
Cristos wants Betsy from the first moment he sees her, even though she is a lowly chauffeur. She becomes pivotal to their kidnapping. left together on a small Island for several days by thei
Missy
Oct 20, 2014 Missy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful passionate read. The wealthy powerful Greek, Cristos is instantly attracted to sexy woman in uniform he sees walking down the street. 6 weeks past and he gets a wonderful surprise Betsy is his hired driver for the day. Betsy is stunned by how wonderfully sexy and handsome Cristos is and struggles with her attraction and his flirting to keep everything on a business level. The sparks are flying as they drive along when trouble strikes and it is lights out for them.....they wake up on ...more
Chantal ❤️
Tia
Dec 14, 2011 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This should of been more of a kidnapped book than anything. Yes the heroine ends up pregnant but most of this book involves the whole fact that they were kidnapped together and held for ransom because they believed the heroine was the heroes lover. Upon escaping the pregnancy became known about. It was a great read, don't get me wrong but it just wasn't 'harlequin pregnancy' material.
Katlego Mavukani
Mar 15, 2016 Katlego Mavukani rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: the-best-reads
Deserted on an island with a man whose sex appeal can't be expressed with words... To far away from the world for anyone to see what you're doing together... The temptation to enjoy it while it lasts is just too much for one to bear... All in all, the book is too good to skipped! Plus, it is a book by Lynne Graham. To me, that's a bonus point.
Janice
Loved Cristos and Betsy. Cristos was so conceited, but oh what a great guy. Betsy was a gutsy and very likable heroine. They were great together. One of my favorite hp's.
MissKitty
Apr 29, 2016 MissKitty rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good. The couple had scorching hot chemistry. I hated the sister and mom even more than the OW. They were such bitches to the heroine.
Lynn
Jan 31, 2016 Lynn rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5
Mydearloverboy
Mydearloverboy rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2014
Grace
Grace rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2016
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2011
Sakshi
Sakshi rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2015
Lauren
Lauren rated it did not like it
Jul 03, 2012
Lindarehm
Lindarehm rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2016
Cheri D Mendenhall
Cheri D Mendenhall rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2015
Dd01
Dd01 rated it did not like it
May 11, 2013
Liqiu
Liqiu rated it it was ok
Jul 14, 2014
Malika
Malika rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2013
Simone Meira
Simone Meira rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Azhalia
Azhalia rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2013
Xandri
Xandri rated it liked it
May 20, 2013
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • The Italian's Pregnant Mistress
  • The Santorini Bride
  • The Vasquez Baby
  • His Pregnancy Ultimatum (Expecting!) (Harlequin Presents, #2433)
  • The Italian's Wedding Ultimatum (Modern Romance S.)
  • At the Sheikh's Bidding
  • A Whisper of Disgrace (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #5)
  • A Little Bit Pregnant
  • The Brazilian's Blackmailed Bride (The Ramirez Brides #2)
  • The Sicilian's Unexpected Duty (Irresistible Sicilians, #2)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Love-Child
  • The Sheikh's Defiant Bride (Sheikh Tycoons, #1)
  • The Desert King's Pregnant Bride (Unexpected Babies) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #50)

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...

Greek Tycoons (1 - 10 of 57 books)
  • Constantine's Revenge
  • Husband on Trust
  • Expectant Bride
  • The Cozakis Bride
  • The Tycoon's Bride
  • The Millionaire's Virgin
  • The Demetrios Virgin
  • Marriage at His Convenience | Cinta Terpendam
  • The Kyriakis Baby (Modern Romance)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Bride  (Greek Tycoons) (Harlequin Presents)