Start by marking “Soul Dna” as Want to Read:
Soul Dna

Soul Dna

What if you were never taught limitations as a child, what would your life be like now? Would it be different? What if you grew up knowing whatever you wanted to accomplish in life would just happen? Simply by putting the intention out into the Universe it would manifest itself into your life. Would you be in a different career? Would you be happier? Sounds almost too good ...more
Published November 17th 2010 by BalboaPress (first published November 12th 2010)

Ally Atherton

Soul DNA - Your spiritual genetic code defines your purpose- is a fascinating little book.

I have always been interested in religion and spirituality and am one of lifes more inquisitive souls. Give me any TV programme or book that even slightly touches upon the meaning of life or religion or spirituality or philosophy and I will be there with my ears pricked up like an Alsation.

I consider myself to be open minded when it comes to anything of this nature and I have one foot in the real world an
Susan Troiano
Jan 22, 2013 Susan Troiano rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual
The author wasn't telling me anything new that I haven't heard already.
Mary Drummond
Jul 22, 2012 Mary Drummond rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very deep but easy book to read and understand. Very calming, rejuvenates your sense of being.
Christine Cunningham
This book delves into the more esoteric side of life. The author, a self-proclaimed psychic and spiritual teacher, takes readers though a series of chapters that explain how life as a physical and spiritual person can be improved.

I truly enjoyed the message throughout this book. The nod in the direction beyond meditation and Law of Attraction sincerely spoke to me. I love how stories are sprinkled throughout the text, and the author even shares some personal experiences. I am always in pursuit o
Rosie Amber
Oct 14, 2013 Rosie Amber rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have an interest in discovering more about ourselves, so I do love a book like this where you can ponder on your own make up in life and your own destination. What makes you tick and what can make you tick better. It's all part of a journey we are all on. This book looks at life paths, money flow, energy flows, laws of attraction and plenty more to wet your appetite. I found it a good source of inspiration.
Fiona
Jan 30, 2015 Fiona rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Soul DNA talks about how we are all essentially spiritual beings here to learn certain lessons or have certain experiences as part of our physical existence on earth before returning to the spiritual realm.

In a concise, easy-to-read format, Jennifer O'Neill describes for us all of the potential and resources we have at our disposal if we make a conscious effort to access them. Doing so, she assures us, will result in a big change in our lives for the positive.

Much of what O'Neill says makes so
Silas
Mar 10, 2015 Silas rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a little disappointing, as I had an idea about a possibility of a spiritual dimension of DNA, and thought this was about that very thing. Unfortunately, the title was just a catchy title, and the book was a more or less unrelated explanation of the ideas of the Law of Attraction and the author's ideas about past lives and psychic powers, having little to do with DNA. I guess that means I could still pursue that idea I had, but this book, while reasonably good as a general self-help book ...more
Betty Hart
Aug 16, 2013 Betty Hart rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Soul DNA: Your Spiritual Genetic Code Defines Your Purpose by Jennifer O'Neill is a powerful book that describes the knowledge of how to bring into your life everything that you desire. Most of us were raised to take what you get. But, Jennifer is saying you can manifest what you get by putting your intentions out to the Universe. Jennifer made a believer out of me. It opened my mind to possibilities I had never known. It opened my heart to the Universe and what it can do for me. A life changing ...more
Kristine Vigil
Some of this was helpful

I found a lot of the stuff in the book to be trash the way it was described. However, after changing it a bit to fit with my beliefs about the world the book was helpful in a lot of ways. I will probably read it again in a few months to try to digest some more.
JeanKP
Jan 26, 2015 JeanKP rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Past lives, not somuch

Since I am a, believer in Jesus Christ, I am not a believer in past lives nor reincarnation of the human being in the way this book presents it. The Bible teaches the way and purpose of my life. Free. Was a correct price for this untruth, based on scripture, the real truth.
Nicolene
Jul 28, 2014 Nicolene rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book to be a chalk and cheese combination. There were parts that I really didn't like. certain parts, I found parts to be quite judgemental which in turn surprised me as that was the exact opposite of what the book was generally about. The other half was great, parts (and certainly the statements in italics) spoke directly to my soul.
Robin Plautz
May 02, 2015 Robin Plautz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book

The book is a constant reminder of how we are in control of our own lives. I loved the Pursuit of Happiness section with the Spiritual Laws. I am also going to buy that book for a few of my friends. It is so true on how we should be living. It was another helpful reminder on how I should be living my life.
Curly Brace
Feb 02, 2015 Curly Brace rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book has a very preachy vibe to it... The author simply blatantly tells us how it is without actually giving any facts or even a discussion. If you are interested to hear someone else opinion that they pulled out of thin air, then this is a book for you.
Carol Benson
Jun 26, 2014 Carol Benson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is so informational!It packs a lot into a concise 152 pages. I know I will read it again. It has a very clear synopsis on everything you would think of regarding your soul DNA. If you have a Kindle it is cheap! 2.99!
Teresa Drelick
I have to admit, this is fun. You need to approach it with a very open mind. There is a lot going on. Discussions on The Universe, Past Lives, God, Higher Powers, Guardian Angels and Spirit Guides...to name a few. Some very good points on looking at life and leading it in a positive way.
Julie
Jun 23, 2013 Julie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jennifer O'Neill has a way of explaining the esoteric in easy-to-understand language. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants an introduction as well as those who are more advanced on their spiritual path, as a well written 'reminder' is always spiritually uplifting.
Joan Anderson
Mar 09, 2015 Joan Anderson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book twice. I found it very enjoyable. There are useful ways to connect to your spirituality. i have always thought that there are spirits surrounding us but have not been good at connecting with them. I especially like the Universal Prayer that she included.
Nancy
Nov 18, 2015 Nancy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was expecting more. It is a good reminder that we are still masters of our destiny even though there is a plan for us.
Kimberly
Jan 26, 2015 Kimberly rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Jibber Jabber

I don't know if this stuff is real or a bunch of jibber jabber. To me this book did not teach me how to do anything.
Pam
Jun 27, 2013 Pam rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have had these thoughts for so many years, wish I had written this book.. An unorthodox look at the human person and life cycles.
Susie
Jan 27, 2015 Susie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this little gem. An interesting well written short book, that is thought prevoking, enlightening and a wonderful reminder.
CATHERINE MILLER
Wonderful

Enjoyed this book. I found it Very Helpful. This book helps you to be more positive. Would highly recommend this book.
Julie
Jul 25, 2014 Julie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-bub
While I don't believe everything the author says, she has some very good points that I do agree with.
Cypriania Aubergine
Cypriania Aubergine rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2014
Steve Weber
Steve Weber rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Lora
Lora rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2015
Marti Baker
Marti Baker rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2014
Joanne
Joanne rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2015
Ghira
Ghira rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • 8 to Great: The Powerful Process for Positive Change
  • Meditation: 30 Days of Meditation - Fun Techniques for Beginners (Relaxation)
  • A Guide to the Present Moment
  • Later Bloomers: 35 Folks Over Age 35 Who Found Their Passion and Purpose
  • Living in Conscious Harmony: A Spiritual Guide to Being in the Now
  • The brilliant book of calm: Down to Earth Ideas for Finding Inner Peace in a Chaotic World (52 Brilliant Ideas)
  • The Adventures of Bindi Girl: Diving Deep Into the Heart of India
  • It's a Happy Life: Keys to Successful Enjoyable Living
  • Divine by Nature: Spiritual Messages from the Planet's Natural Elements
  • Lifesigns: Tapping the Power Synchronicity, Serendipity and Miracles
  • Relentless Love: Unfolding God's Passion, Presence, & Glory
  • 50 Ways to Protect Your Identity in a Digital Age: New Financial Threats You Need to Know and How to Avoid Them
  • Bigger than Impossible (Keys to Experiencing the Impossible through God)
  • How to Organize Your Life (At Home)
"I teach people how to become limitless..." ~ Jennifer O'Neill

Spiritual teacher and best selling author Jennifer O'Neill is devoted to helping others learn how to live a happier life. Through manifestation and her own psychic abilities, she helps others learn how to develop their own spiritual gifts through readings, classes and workshops. The focus of her writing and teaching is to simplify the
More about Jennifer O'Neill...

“Unhappiness can be like a virus spreading from one person, to the next person, to the next one and so on. When someone is mean or rude to you, do not let their unhappiness infect your own life. If you are the unhappy one, please quarantine yourself so you do not infect others!” 17 likes
“The Universe and Spirit do not understand limitations...PEOPLE invented limitations!” 7 likes