Start by marking “Kaplan SAT Subject Test Literature 2011-2012” as Want to Read:
Kaplan SAT Subject Test Literature 2011-2012

Kaplan SAT Subject Test Literature 2011-2012

3.17  ·  Rating Details ·  6 Ratings  ·  1 Review
All the strategies, practice, and review needed to ace the SAT Subject Test: Literature.Proven strategies, practice, and review to ace the SAT Subject Test Literature.

Getting into a top college has never been more difficult. Students need to distinguish themselves from the crowd, and scoring well on a SAT Subject Test gives students a competitive edge. Kaplan SAT Subject T
Published March 1st 2011 by Kaplan Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Kaplan SAT Subject Test Literature 2011-2012, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kaplan SAT Subject Test Literature 2011-2012

Jan 04, 2015 Thomas rated it it was amazing
As an English person, I still found the SAT subject test in literature extremely difficult.

I don't know whether it was because of how the passages, questions, and answer choices could be interpreted in so many different ways, or if it's because I am mediocre at analyzing poetry, but this test proved way harder than the Critical Reading portion of the SAT I or the AP Language multiple choice section.

However, this book helped out quite a bit. I started out by taking the diagnostic test, in which I
Carolina rated it did not like it
Aug 21, 2012
John Wimmer
John Wimmer rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2014
Liv rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2012
J. rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2012
Cason Reily
Cason Reily rated it liked it
Oct 17, 2014