Start by marking “The Man With the Locked Away Heart” as Want to Read:
The Man With the Locked Away Heart

The Man With the Locked Away Heart

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Jingilly Creek isn't used to strangers - especially tall, dark, utterly hot city cops! And there's definitely chemistry between the mysterious Marc Di Angelo and local doctor Gemma Kendall, yet Marc seems determined to ignore it.

Gemma can see the flicker of passion behind his steely gaze.... But will she be able to set his tightly guarded emotions free before he leaves tow

Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Medical #489
Published April 2011 by Harlequin (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Man With the Locked Away Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Man With the Locked Away Heart

Romancing the Book
Posted on Romancing the Book's blog
Reviewed by Desere
Review Copy Provided by gift from Author

Charming and full of heat, this was another wonderful medical romance by the author. The author stunningly messed the lives up between the small town Dr. Gemma and the to die for city cop Marc!

Gemma can feel and sense the heat and passion behind Marc’s eyes and she can tell they are meant to be more than just small town friends. But Marc is like all men “I loved and lost before so my heart is locked to t...more
Caro
A good book. This book has good characters, a good story line, emotions, some sparks, a good overall feel to it, and a happy ending that was sweet and kinda fun. There wasn't really any suspense but a few curious moments. This was slower feeling and something to just read or for something to just be and relax while reading.
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Toni Whitmire
Toni Whitmire marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2013
Kasane Teto
Kasane Teto marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Hena71
Hena71 marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
Lily (Lily Pond Reads)
Lily (Lily Pond Reads) marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2013
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2013
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Sedaa
Sedaa marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2013
carol ann
carol ann marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2013
RWA
RWA marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2012
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2012
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
May 16, 2012
Darcy Stewart
Darcy Stewart marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2011
I grew up on a small farm on the outskirts of Sydney and as a keen horse rider, often competed in local gymkhanas and even broke in a few horses from time to time. As I was surrounded by animals, I decided at an early age to become a nurse, however I couldn’t stand the sight of blood and so opted for a career in teaching. It’s a bit ironic that I married a surgeon.

I read my first Mills & Boon...more
More about Melanie Milburne...
Scandal: Unclaimed Love-Child Deserving of His Diamonds? One Last Night The Wedding Charade Enemies at the Altar