Start by marking “Waterford Point (Shivers, #6)” as Want to Read:
Waterford Point (Shivers, #6)

Waterford Point (Shivers #6)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Mills & Boon Intrigue series brings you stories filled with secrets & seduction...The perfect getaway was what Rachel Hudson expected, not a real-life mystery that could become her next bestseller. Escaping California for Waterford Point, Maine, was supposed to be all rest and relaxation. But instead of breakfast in bed, Rachel experienced night terrors, and woke t ...more
Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Intrigue #1271, Shivers, 224 pages
Published April 5th 2011 by Harlequin (first published April 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Waterford Point, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waterford Point

Bookadventurer
Okay, the cover is a little cheesy for me for some reason and I don't think it does the book justice, but I LOVED the story. I read it in two sittings and was pleasantly surprised at how fast paced and tightly wrapped the storyline was. Nick and Rachel move fast, especially since Rachel is pregnant (not a spoiler since it's on the cover), but it wraps together nicely and I loved the creepy small town island setting. I also never picked up on the murderer was until the climatic ending. Great read ...more
Debbie Heaton
Rachel's perfect getaway proved to be anything but with a real-life mystery that just might inspire her next bestseller. Hoping for some much needed R & R, Rachel was tormented by night terrors and woke repeatedly to the crying of the Weeping Willow. Nick didn't believe in ghosts or snoopy strangers. Rachel didn't want to tangle with the sheriff but found it next to impossible to stay away. Despite Nick's rough exterior, there was more there than met the eye and Rachel was determined to inve ...more
Kim
It was a good book
Paula Legate
This book had a good plot that came together nicely at the end. The suspense was perfect. I read a lot of books, and I enjoy reading books that have action, suspense, and romance. Please don’t judge this book on my review alone. I just had a hard time reading this book. It did not hold my attention. I am glad the cries in the woods and fog were explained at the end, and that they found out what was happening to stop the murders. The cries did give this book a eerie feeling. It was a nice touch.
Jackie
I've got to admit, I've never seen this one coming ..

Expecting to rate this with only a 3 star at the very most, I'm very surprise to found this very entertaining, and even tagging this as one of my FAVORITE.

The romance is OK (sadly, there's no SEX SCENE), but it totally rock on the suspense department. It completely scared the whole crap of me. I kept on glancing behind my shoulder, expecting to hear WEEPING WILLOW's cry ...

ANYWAY, it's worth my time, through and through.
Rebecca Crowley
To be fair, Intrigue mysteries aren't my line at all and so it was no surprise this book wasn't quite to my taste. I didn't understand what was served by the heroine being pregnant, and the racism encountered by the hero seems so out-dated as to feel forced. I did like the hero, and I didn't see the ending coming, so for a more frequent reader of Intrigues this will probably sit nicely.
Delilah Trenaman
A really good mystery. The ending was a surprise that I didn't see coming. I would recommend this mystery for a quick read.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Shivers
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Shivers
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Terri Robinette
Terri Robinette marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Conny
Conny marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Jane Dugan
Jane Dugan marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Camy
Camy marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Gigi staub
Gigi staub marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Alana Matthews can't remember a time when she didn't want to be a writer. As a child, she was a permanent fixture in her local library, and soon turned her passion for books into writing short stories and finally novels.

Alana makes her home in a small town near the coast in California, where she spends her time writing, composing and playing music, and watching her favorite movies.
More about Alana Matthews...
Man Undercover Body Armor Internal Affairs A Wanted Man Identity Unknown