Start by marking “Waterford Point (Shivers, #6)” as Want to Read:
Waterford Point (Shivers, #6)

Waterford Point (Shivers #6)

3.97  ·  Rating Details  ·  38 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Mills & Boon Intrigue series brings you stories filled with secrets & seduction...The perfect getaway was what Rachel Hudson expected, not a real-life mystery that could become her next bestseller. Escaping California for Waterford Point, Maine, was supposed to be all rest and relaxation. But instead of breakfast in bed, Rachel experienced night terrors, and woke t ...more
Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Intrigue #1271, Shivers, 224 pages
Published April 5th 2011 by Harlequin (first published April 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Waterford Point, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waterford Point

Bookadventurer
Apr 15, 2013 Bookadventurer rated it it was amazing
Okay, the cover is a little cheesy for me for some reason and I don't think it does the book justice, but I LOVED the story. I read it in two sittings and was pleasantly surprised at how fast paced and tightly wrapped the storyline was. Nick and Rachel move fast, especially since Rachel is pregnant (not a spoiler since it's on the cover), but it wraps together nicely and I loved the creepy small town island setting. I also never picked up on the murderer was until the climatic ending. Great read ...more
Debbie Heaton
Apr 12, 2011 Debbie Heaton rated it it was amazing
Rachel's perfect getaway proved to be anything but with a real-life mystery that just might inspire her next bestseller. Hoping for some much needed R & R, Rachel was tormented by night terrors and woke repeatedly to the crying of the Weeping Willow. Nick didn't believe in ghosts or snoopy strangers. Rachel didn't want to tangle with the sheriff but found it next to impossible to stay away. Despite Nick's rough exterior, there was more there than met the eye and Rachel was determined to inve ...more
Kim
Jun 27, 2014 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a good book
Paula Legate
Jan 28, 2013 Paula Legate rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-suspence
This book had a good plot that came together nicely at the end. The suspense was perfect. I read a lot of books, and I enjoy reading books that have action, suspense, and romance. Please don’t judge this book on my review alone. I just had a hard time reading this book. It did not hold my attention. I am glad the cries in the woods and fog were explained at the end, and that they found out what was happening to stop the murders. The cries did give this book a eerie feeling. It was a nice touch.
Jackie
I've got to admit, I've never seen this one coming ..

Expecting to rate this with only a 3 star at the very most, I'm very surprise to found this very entertaining, and even tagging this as one of my FAVORITE.

The romance is OK (sadly, there's no SEX SCENE), but it totally rock on the suspense department. It completely scared the whole crap of me. I kept on glancing behind my shoulder, expecting to hear WEEPING WILLOW's cry ...

ANYWAY, it's worth my time, through and through.
Rebecca Crowley
Nov 27, 2012 Rebecca Crowley rated it it was ok
To be fair, Intrigue mysteries aren't my line at all and so it was no surprise this book wasn't quite to my taste. I didn't understand what was served by the heroine being pregnant, and the racism encountered by the hero seems so out-dated as to feel forced. I did like the hero, and I didn't see the ending coming, so for a more frequent reader of Intrigues this will probably sit nicely.
Delilah Trenaman
Oct 28, 2011 Delilah Trenaman rated it really liked it
A really good mystery. The ending was a surprise that I didn't see coming. I would recommend this mystery for a quick read.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Shivers
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Shivers
Whitney Murphy
Whitney Murphy rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
B
B marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Sabrina * Loki's Lover *
Sabrina * Loki's Lover * marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Ana Maria Laura Anton
Ana Maria Laura Anton rated it really liked it
May 24, 2015
Jessica Ryder
Jessica Ryder marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Debbie Matthews
Debbie Matthews marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Mallory Kane
Mallory Kane rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2015
Chantal
Chantal marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Carine
Carine rated it it was ok
Mar 16, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Alana Matthews can't remember a time when she didn't want to be a writer. As a child, she was a permanent fixture in her local library, and soon turned her passion for books into writing short stories and finally novels.

Alana makes her home in a small town near the coast in California, where she spends her time writing, composing and playing music, and watching her favorite movies.
More about Alana Matthews...

Shivers (8 books)
  • Stranger in a Small Town (Shivers, #1)
  • Mystery Lover (Shivers, #2)
  • Keeping Watch (Shivers, #3)
  • Darkwood Manor (Shivers, #4)
  • The Secret of Cypriere Bayou (Shivers, #5)
  • Triple Exposure
  • Stranger, Seducer, Protector (Shivers, #8)