Start by marking “Sheriff's Runaway Witness (Harlequin Romantic Suspense)” as Want to Read:
Sheriff's Runaway Witness (Harlequin Romantic Suspense)

Sheriff's Runaway Witness (Harlequin Romantic Suspense)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  8 reviews

Pregnant and on the run, Rachel Malone Delcorte is the only witness to the murder of two federal agents. Mob boss Carlos Delcorte wants her babyhis grandsonand he wants Rachel dead. But as fate would have it, sheriff's deputy Jethro "J.J." Fox gets to Rachel first.

After delivering her baby and seeing her safely to her billionaire grandfather's estate, he's sworn to protect

Mass Market Paperback, 224 pages
Published April 19th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Sheriff's Runaway Witness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sheriff's Runaway Witness

Virginia Campbell
Gotta love a gorgeous guy named Jethro--especially when he's a dedicated lawman and loving owner of a devoted hound dog named Moonshine. "Sheriff's Runaway Witness" is the first book in author Kathleen Creighton's "Scandals of Sierra Malone" series, and it's a very entertaining romantic suspense read. When Rachel Malone married Nick Delcorte, she married the son of a high-powered crime boss and tried her best to believe the innocent image her husband projected. However, when Nick is killed in a ...more
RLA
The story begins with the heroine Rachel escaping the home of her father-in-law, we discover that Rachel was married to the son of a very powerful and dangerous mafia boss. She is also witness to a shooting, which killed two federal agents and her husband, and she is nearly 9 months pregnant. Fearing for her life she escapes but her car breaks down in the desert where she collapses from exhaustion. The hero J.J., the local Sheriff, finds Rachel and tries to get her to safety but when Rachel goes ...more
Mombo
Te
I don't usually rate a Harlequin Romance but this is an exception. It's neither trashy nor bland. I've been reading a lot of bad Harlequin books over the past few months and I picked this one up just because I wanted a break from reading a seriously info loaded psych book.

I loved the characters, especially Moonshine and Sam Malone. The story has the right dose of humor, sweetness and suspense.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Scandals of Sierra Malone

"Good book. ... I like Sam Malone, and am looking forward to seeing more of him in the later books." from a review posted by an eHarlequin.com member, to read more, go here. (reviewer gave it 4 stars)
Robin
Loved it. I have no idea why it took me so long to finally pick up this book.
I now have to go out and get the rest in the scandals of sierra Malone series.
Ann (Noumena12)
Okay...I want to know more about Sierra Sam Malone....
Theresa
excellent reed!!!
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Brenda
Brenda added it
Mar 10, 2015
Alicia
Alicia added it
Jan 27, 2015
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Kathleen Creighton
Feb 06, 2014 Kathleen Creighton added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Sandi
Sandi added it
May 26, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
Amy
Amy added it
Jun 22, 2013
Reem Taha
Reem Taha marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2013
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
141997
(1)romance author
More about Kathleen Creighton...
Winter's Daughter Daredevil's Run One Christmas Knight (The Sisters Waskowitz, #1) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #825) Danger Signals Eve's Wedding Knight (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #963)