Start by marking “Dog Style 1” as Want to Read:
Dog Style 1

Dog Style 1 (Dog Style #1)

After their fourth time together, Teru and Miki finally have sex good enough to melt them both. However, they're still stuck in a weird place... more than friends with benefits, but not quite lovers. But now Miki's friend Kashiwa is demanding a meeting. What? Kashiwa's showing interest, and he wants a kiss...? What a dog!
Paperback
Published by TAIFU COMICS (first published June 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Dog Style 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dog Style 1

Sophie
Aug 11, 2011 Sophie rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, manga-bl, ifs
I'll admit that at first this was difficult to read - I had the hardest time keeping track of who was who and what the hell was going on. But I pushed on, and I have to say this series was a very rewarding read. A great mix of sex and violence, and the couple definitely isn't your usual BL couple. Plenty of angst to make my heart ache and god, the sex was delightfully dirty. A great series, really.
Jake Hill
Okay so at first I didn't know what to make of the facial expressions in the book because they were really rather peculiar compared to a lot of other expression I see in manga (especially shonen-ai/yaoi/bl manga). However, after adjusting to the change of pace I became oddly fond of their expressions and the story itself is fun. Two people, both crushing two brothers, both of which aren't interested (at least so far, I have only just finished the first book and it's proving hard to find an ...more
Daesy
May 19, 2015 Daesy rated it did not like it
SaturNalia
Miki and Teru are high school stutents, in love with brothers who don't reciprocate their feelings. Teru looks sweet and innocent but turns feral when something of his is threatened and he's protective. Miki likes to call him 'stray dog' and that's an apt description. Miki and Teru start hanging out together and it turns out they like each other. Their relationship is violent and wild. Not yet sure what each gets out of the relationship, maybe having someone to belong to.
Queen
Nov 14, 2010 Queen rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-manhwa
This story is funny, a bit violent, sexy and sometimes a bit sad. Add to that the fact that this is an equally standing couple, with a manly uke and probably the shortest seme around; now we have the perfect recipe for an unique yaoi. Read more on The Red Queen
Christina
Jan 16, 2012 Christina rated it it was amazing
This was my most favorite out of all Modoru Motoni's books. While still having her signature twisted & dark plot style, it actually felt more upbeat & cheerful, and definitely giving off the youths in troubled love feel. Very refreshing, to stumble upon something like this among all of her other heavier stories. :)
Devi
Jan 16, 2010 Devi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: yaoi, comedy-manga
This was so funny. Better than I was expecting, so that was a happy surprise. Not sure I'm a fan of the art on most pages but every now and then a panel would really strike me. I did love how the eyes were really scary, like "what you lookin' at punk?!". Hahaha! I hope I can read then next parts soon.
Chesky_division
Nov 29, 2012 Chesky_division rated it it was amazing
I really loved this story. The are was great there was drama and I liked seeing the feeling develop.
Kiera Nightroad
Jul 10, 2011 Kiera Nightroad rated it it was amazing
Love this series. Not your usual yaoi with beautiful people everywhere. Some the artwork can be almost off putting, but just ignore those frames and read the whole thing.
Naska Atanasova
Naska Atanasova rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2014
Yanira
Yanira rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2014
NEYNAA
NEYNAA rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2016
Catarina
Catarina rated it did not like it
Aug 21, 2014
Christina
Christina rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2012
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was ok
Sep 26, 2012
Adriana
Adriana rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2012
Helle
Helle rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2014
Andreea
Andreea rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2011
tzinnamon
tzinnamon rated it it was ok
Nov 15, 2015
Imane Zouiher
Imane Zouiher rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2014
Fawn
Fawn rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2013
Delia
Delia rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2012
Caitlin
Caitlin rated it it was ok
Nov 02, 2013
JR
JR rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2012
Sandy
Sandy rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2014
Sunday
Sunday rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2010
Saraf Anjum
Saraf Anjum rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2011
Sarah May
Sarah May rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2014
blackmoonANK
blackmoonANK rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2013
  • Tea for Two, Vol. 2
  • ZE, Volume 2
  • Kizuna: Bonds of Love, Vol. 1
MOTONI Modoru: 本仁戻

Well known for her random-style of writing, not everything has to make sense with Modoru Motoni-sensei.

She started in 1988 in a circle with ISAWA Mauo called "Joe's KiraKira" and with a copy-book text doujinshi based on the series Saint Seya called "BALLAD".

Her circle now is MAQUNICALIS.
More about Modoru Motoni...

Dog Style (3 books)