Start by marking “Run for the Hills, Geronimo!” as Want to Read:
Run for the Hills, Geronimo!

Run for the Hills, Geronimo! (Geronimo Stilton #47)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  517 ratings  ·  16 reviews
More than 18 million Geronimo Stilton books in print!

Finally, I was about to leave for a relaxing vacation all by myself. I was ready to kick back and connect with nature. But somehow, my peaceful trip turned into a crazy treasure hunt in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota with the entire Stilton clan in tow! Our journey even included a hot-air balloon ride to Mount
Published October 1st 2011 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Run for the Hills, Geronimo!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Run for the Hills, Geronimo!

Jonathan Peto
These are very popular with children, so I was surprised to be so underwhelmed. Geronimo was bland. The story was bland. Obviously, I'm out of touch. At least I'm a few years away from making sweeping generalisations about kids these days based on what they read. Stay tuned for that though.
Dolly
Oct 05, 2012 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
Our girls really like the Geronimo Stilton chapter books. I think they are quite corny, but they are fun and filled with action and adventure.

This is an entertaining story starring the hapless, but lovable Geronimo Stilton. I love that it describes some of the more popular tourist spots in the Black Hills of South Dakota; we can learn while we enjoy an entertaining story. For example, I did not know that the Devil's Tower was declared America's first national monument by Theodore Roosevelt in 1
Puja Shah
Geronimo stilton was planning to have a relaxing vacation near Mount Rushmore ,but then all of Geronimo's family surprised and took him on a treasure hunt.First they had to ride a horrible plane to Mount Rushmore ,then Trap ,his friend and Geronimo had to ditch the rest of the family because it would cause too much attention.they had to take a hot air ballon ride to the top of Mount Rushmore .Next the whole stilton family came back together and searched Emerald cave where Geronimo had to face a ...more
steph
my first gs book. i liked the educational bits of it, but found it overall exhausting, story and the everchanging fonts. what's with that? it makes it impossible for early readers to enjoy the books by themselves.
Destiny Dickow
Geronimo wanted to go on a vacation. He got hooked up with a first class ticket but his cousin changed his flight to go hunting for a treasure. At the end there was no treasure and it was all a game. The map that showed directions got ripped at the part where it said that it was a game that could be tried out to get to the finish line!!!!!!
Mary
Geronimo was planning a restful relaxation in South Dakota, but his cousin, Trap, finds out and changes the trip plans and includes all the family and friends, so that he can go along and search for treasure.....treasure that he doesn't want to share with anyone else.
Roshan Karathambalath
Geronimo Stilton is on a holiday with all his family and relatives in South Dakota, he was trying to rescue his friend and suddenly a mountain lion was chasing him.He was also searching for a precious jewel that was hidden in a cave.
Callie Stillion
The book was HILARIOUS!!!! Trap, Thea, and the rest of Geronimo`s family, (Even Geronimo`s friend`s niece, Bugsy Wugsy.) take a trip on the same airplane and Geronimo is surprised when it`s one of Trap`s greatest tricks!
Reya Anand
Awesome book just for people who loves color every page has something interesting love the colours the mouse characters every one is named from the features characteristics
Payton
during their adventure, bugsy wugsy falls on a stone bridge and a cougar attacks her. geronimo has to save her.
Morgan
Mar 25, 2013 Morgan added it
it is always nice to do stoff of nacter
Horace Mann Family Reading Challenge
Geronimo Stilton loves vacation. K.
Lucybean
Kalyn
Oct 07, 2012 Kalyn added it
cute
Tysheika Fisher
Tysheika Fisher marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Rebecca Yu
Rebecca Yu marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Kian Ang
Kian Ang marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Miranda
Miranda marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Kian Gabriel
Kian Gabriel marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Samruddhi Dundage
Samruddhi Dundage marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Mursal
Mursal is currently reading it
Aug 21, 2015
Garv Patel
Garv Patel marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Jackie Alexander
Jackie Alexander marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
  • Thea Stilton and the Blue Scarab Hunt: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure
  • Never Swipe a Bully's Bear (Roscoe Riley Rules, #2)
  • Twisters and Other Terrible Storms (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #8)
  • Ready, Set, Snow! (Ready Freddy!, #16)
  • Deck the Halls, We're Off the Walls!
  • Sea Monsters (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #17)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books have
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton (1 - 10 of 58 books)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2)
  • Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3)
  • I'm Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, #4)
  • Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)
  • Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo (Geronimo Stilton, #9)
  • All Because of a Cup of Coffee (Geronimo Stilton, #10)
Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1) The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2) Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, #34) Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3) Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)