Start by marking “Emmett (Long, Tall Texans, #10)” as Want to Read:
Emmett (Long, Tall Texans, #10)

Emmett (Long, Tall Texans #10)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  582 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Single dad Emmett Deverell thought moving to Jacobsville, Texas, would mean "quality time" with his children. Then he realized the truth--his kids were uncontrollable! He knew the three little rapscallions needed a woman's influence. But the only female available was Melody Cartman...and Emmett trusted her about as far as he could throw her.Melody's new charges were a forc ...more
ebook, Harlequin Special Releases, 192 pages
Published April 1st 2011 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Emmett, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emmett

Deedee
I'm happy that Emmet did get his own story. Cause he and his children were funny as heck in Case of the Missing Secretary. Also by the magnificent Diana Palmer.
Adriana Fogaça
Homens do Texas 10
Acreditar Outra Vez
Diana Palmer

A história seria simples se não fosse as três crianças.

O pai Emmett é o tipo homem que deixou a educação das crianças a cargo da esposa e quando ela vai embora ele não sabe o que fazer.

Amy e Polk são demais, adoráveis, inteligentes e extremamente engraçados, me diverti muito com os dois.
Já Guy, o mais velho, sente todo o peso da separação dos pais, está perdido, ressentido e com muito medo.

Melody é um amor, apesar de ajudar a ex-mulher de Emme
Cdee
I feel like I need to stop reading these romance books for a while, I just aren't over keen on the plots of the recent ones but hope that I can get back into them soon as I still have quite a few to read.
Betty Melton
Delightful

makes a person never want children. Haha. A funny romantic caring story. building a relationship with children involved can be traumatic and this put it in perspective.
Aayesha
Once again, I found the story too short for any real development of feelings between the characters. What made it seem especially unrealistic was how how Melody loved Guy after the way he treated her. Love doesn't just come that deeply, or that intensely that fast.

That aside, it was an okay read.
Amanda Sheila
A little bit confusing at first. Mostly because Emmett hated Melody all of a sudden and that hate turns into love and I think it's kind of funny.
But I liked the element of children in this story. So cute. Too bad the story went too soon so it's not really my favorite.
Rachel
I thought this was different to most romances because of the three your kids.

THe story was sweet and i loved that Emmett was so sweet to Melody.

Emmett is a very strong hot man who actually admits he doesn't know it all
Julie C-f
I like Melody. I also like the children and their somewhat grumpy dad. It's probably just me but I am not one to readily accept an "instant" family with not just one but four children.
Measie Elizabeth
I DIDN'T REALLY CARE FOR "EMMETT & MELODY'S" STORY...I HATE TO LEAVE AN UN-READ NOVEL, BUT THIS ONE CAME CLOSE...IT WAS PAINSTAKINGLY HARD TO FINISH...
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Every time I read her name (the heroine) I think about that little shi& from South Park!! LOL
Lily Pilly
I really enjoyed reading this story...I am glad I own this book.
Pat
Melody, Guy, Polk, Amy
Azza
Azza marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Becky
Becky added it
Jan 14, 2015
Reet Sahil
Reet Sahil marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Zeinab Dh
Zeinab Dh marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Judith Flynn-schmidt
Judith Flynn-schmidt marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
  • Polly
  • Montana Man
  • Eye of the Beholder (Nebraska Historicals, #4)
  • A Hearing Heart
  • The Millionaire's Pregnant Mistress (Rich & Reclusive) (Silhouette Desire #1739)
  • Memory's Embrace (Corbins, #3)
  • His Secondhand Wife
  • Beau and the Beast
  • Getting Lucky (Lucky, #3)
  • The Cowgirl In Question (McCalls' Montana #1)
  • Always A Lady
  • The Barefoot Bride
  • My Handyman
  • The Bull Rider's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #3)
  • Alabama Summer
  • Hester Waring's Marriage

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's liberation movement many years before it became fashionab
More about Diana Palmer...

Long, Tall Texans (1 - 10 of 41 books)
  • The Founding Father (Long, Tall Texans, #0)
  • Calhoun (Long, Tall Texans, #1)
  • Justin (Long, Tall Texans, #2)
  • Tyler (Long, Tall Texans, #3)
  • Sutton's Way  (Long, Tall Texans, #4)
  • Ethan (Long, Tall Texans, #5)
  • Connal (Long, Tall Texans, #6)
  • Harden (Long, Tall Texans #7)
  • Evan (Long, Tall Texans, #8)
  • Donavan (Long, tall Texans, #9)
Lawless Heartless (Long, Tall Texans, #36) Lawman (STP - Mira) Fearless (Long, Tall Texans, #35) Dangerous (Long, Tall Texans, #37)