Start by marking “J.R. Ward the Black Dagger Brotherhood Novels 5-8” as Want to Read:
J.R. Ward the Black Dagger Brotherhood Novels 5-8

J.R. Ward the Black Dagger Brotherhood Novels 5-8 (Black Dagger Brotherhood #5-8)

4.68 of 5 stars 4.68  ·  rating details  ·  1,353 ratings  ·  29 reviews
Four books in the #1 New York Times bestselling Black Dagger Brotherhood series, featuring a band of vampire warriors who are “the hottest collection of studs in romance” (Angela Knight)—filled with supernatural action and sensuality.

Dark Lover
Lover Eternal
Lover Awakened
Lover Revealed
Published May 1st 2011 by Signet Book

To ask other readers questions about J.R. Ward the Black Dagger Brotherhood Novels 5-8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about J.R. Ward the Black Dagger Brotherhood Novels 5-8

Tiffany
The entire series is great. J R Ward never disappoints!
Francis Padua
Couldn't put the book down...cannot wait for the next
Joe Young
Interesting story about a Skin Worker in Las Vegas who involved herself in the work part time to pay for college while she was getting her degree and continued after graduation and acquiring her private eye's license because the money was so good. Her good friend and former Skin Worker (Rachael) came to town after blowing a fortune she inherited when her husband was killed. Her gambling problem left her in debt to the mob and she was facing the prospect of having to repay her debt on her back. T ...more
Mary Ann Kackley
BUY STOCK IN KLEENEX!: The Black Dagger Brotherhood #8, Lover Mine

It’s finally my last review in this set of four series I downloaded—from now on it’s one at a time! J.R. Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood: Lover Mine was so emo I found myself mopping my face through a great deal of it! Oh, my John Matthew! Again with the warning—start this series at the beginning so you get the full effect!

Flashbacks abound again this go-round, mostly to Darius’ past when he first became a Brother, but his story e
Aiyanna
I was thouroughly pleased when they put these books in groups. Becuase I'm a serious fan girl of the series and love rough and tough vampire men as much as the next vampire crazy, I've read all the books and feel a review for all of them is just a bit obsessive. But onto the good stuff. I love JR Ward's vampire series, and mostly for the fact that she does a good job of stripping the mystique of vampires and puts them into a new world that still intersects with our own reality. Though a lot of h ...more
Stephanie Wilson
Wards stories are incredible! I enjoyed the first four novels immensely. Novels 5 through 8 leaned a little towards long-winded, but enjoyable stories as well.

That being said, I find the fact checking of both her characters and her timelines to be in serious disrepair.
Also, her habit of shortening words to single syllables very annoying to the point where it interrupts the flow. The only time I want to lift my eyes from the page is to 'oh and ah', not to try to figure out what a 3 or 4 letter
Frosty
This series is awesome, I read all the book from 1 to 11 and each book had me reading until I reached the end, i had to wait for 12 and have just ordered 13, dark, raunchy and not for the faint hearted. Each character is different and their all their stories are compelling. Must read for the secretly dirty :) and unconventional
Tammy Nitschke Sokol
omg, I have a new series love!!

I love Sherrilyn Kenyon and her Dark Hunters series. J. R. Wards BDB series is awesome too. It's more cut throat, and very fun to read! Very well worth reading!
Zoe Dellow
Absolutely fantastic books. A must read.
sarah
4 amazing books

This serIes is amazing and erotic funny emotional and aggravating a all sometimes in the same book. My favorite is Rhevenge and John story. Love all the character.
Mara
Still loving the stories of the Black Dagger Brotherhood. I wish they'd given JR Ward a good editor, because the books have so much potential, if they had some copy work done. I didn't love book 7 as much as the others, just didn't buy the couple of Rehvenge and Ehlena as much as the others. That instalment dragged on a bit for me. I'm just confused HBO hasn't picked the series up. What a TV show these books would make.
Sky
This is probably one of my top three books in the series, along with Lover at Last and Dark Lover. I abso love John Matthew and Xhex together. They are 2nd to Quinn & Blay as my fav couple.
Elizabeth Jordan
I read this series of books based on a review on pinterest. I enjoyed the ease at which you could read the series, I liked the character development and how easily you fell into the world of The Black Dagger Brotherhood. It isn't a book series to read if you are looking for something educational or informational, but it is delightful if you are looking for a fantasy romance style of books.
Kiwe
Absolutely loved this series - it got better with each book as the characters developed. I loved every line!!! Sad to say goodbye to the Brotherhood!!
Kelli
Again, atrocious writing, interesting story arc. But I have the flu so it has been mindless reading for low energy days.
Tracy
I was on a "trashy" novel kick, and this series foils the bill. Very much enjoyed the entire series!
jackie frye
There were a few slow places in each of the books, but they were excellent.
Maria Helena
..and so it goes....Vishious...if I didn't love Rhage and Z so much....
Nicole Naranjo
Ewwww weeeeee I love these books! These vamps are HOT!! On to the next one!
Clare Mason
I am re visiting these but I know they will be BRILLIANT
Trissa Thompson
Great stories, love these novels
Amy
Great Series !
Alexa Crib
Alexa Crib marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
  • Lords of the Underworld Collection (Lords of the Underworld, #1-6)
  • The Midnight Breed 8-Book Bundle (Midnight Breed, #1-8)
  • Amore (Battaglia Mafia Series Book 5)
  • Guild Hunter Novels 1-4 (Guild Hunter, #1-4)
  • Love UnCharted (Love's Improbable Possibility, #3)
  • Wingless: Misery's Company (Wingless, #1)
  • The Early Girl Gets the Blood Wolf (Broken Heart, #7.5)
  • Dead Man Talking (Pepper Martin #5)
  • Anything but a Gentleman
  • A Diamond In My Pocket (The Unaltered #1)
  • The Angel Stone (Fairwick Chronicles, #3)
  • Hunted / Tempted / Burned / Awakened (House of Night, #5-8)
  • Meredith Gentry CD Collection: A Kiss of Shadows, a Caress of Twilight, Seduced by Moonlight (Meredith Gentry, #1-3)
  • Seed (The Druid Series, #5)
  • Destiny's Tarot: An Elder Races Collection
  • The Vampire Affair (The Vampire Affair, #1)
  • The Waking (Ruin, #1)
  • Untouchable (Immortals After Dark, #8)
20248
J.R. Ward is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of numerous novels, including the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. She lives in the South her family.
More about J.R. Ward...

Black Dagger Brotherhood (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)
  • Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2)
  • Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3)
  • Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4)
  • Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5)
  • Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6)
  • Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7)
  • Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8)
  • Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9)
  • Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10)
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5) Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4)