J.R. Ward the Black Dagger Brotherhood Novels 5-8

J.R. Ward the Black Dagger Brotherhood Novels 5-8 (Black Dagger Brotherhood #5, 6, 7, & 8 )

4.68 of 5 stars 4.68  ·  rating details  ·  1,003 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Four books in the #1 New York Times bestselling Black Dagger Brotherhood series, featuring a band of vampire warriors who are “the hottest collection of studs in romance” (Angela Knight)—filled with supernatural action and sensuality.

Dark Lover
Lover Eternal
Lover Awakened
Lover Revealed
Published May 1st 2011 by Signet Book

To ask other readers questions about J.R. Ward the Black Dagger Brotherhood Novels 5-8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about J.R. Ward the Black Dagger Brotherhood Novels 5-8

Tiffany
The entire series is great. J R Ward never disappoints!
Francis Padua
Couldn't put the book down...cannot wait for the next
Joe Young
Interesting story about a Skin Worker in Las Vegas who involved herself in the work part time to pay for college while she was getting her degree and continued after graduation and acquiring her private eye's license because the money was so good. Her good friend and former Skin Worker (Rachael) came to town after blowing a fortune she inherited when her husband was killed. Her gambling problem left her in debt to the mob and she was facing the prospect of having to repay her debt on her back. T...more
Mary Ann Kackley
BUY STOCK IN KLEENEX!: The Black Dagger Brotherhood #8, Lover Mine

It’s finally my last review in this set of four series I downloaded—from now on it’s one at a time! J.R. Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood: Lover Mine was so emo I found myself mopping my face through a great deal of it! Oh, my John Matthew! Again with the warning—start this series at the beginning so you get the full effect!

Flashbacks abound again this go-round, mostly to Darius’ past when he first became a Brother, but his story e...more
Aiyanna
I was thouroughly pleased when they put these books in groups. Becuase I'm a serious fan girl of the series and love rough and tough vampire men as much as the next vampire crazy, I've read all the books and feel a review for all of them is just a bit obsessive. But onto the good stuff. I love JR Ward's vampire series, and mostly for the fact that she does a good job of stripping the mystique of vampires and puts them into a new world that still intersects with our own reality. Though a lot of h...more
Stephanie Wilson
Wards stories are incredible! I enjoyed the first four novels immensely. Novels 5 through 8 leaned a little towards long-winded, but enjoyable stories as well.

That being said, I find the fact checking of both her characters and her timelines to be in serious disrepair.
Also, her habit of shortening words to single syllables very annoying to the point where it interrupts the flow. The only time I want to lift my eyes from the page is to 'oh and ah', not to try to figure out what a 3 or 4 letter...more
Zoe Dellow
Absolutely fantastic books. A must read.
Mara
Still loving the stories of the Black Dagger Brotherhood. I wish they'd given JR Ward a good editor, because the books have so much potential, if they had some copy work done. I didn't love book 7 as much as the others, just didn't buy the couple of Rehvenge and Ehlena as much as the others. That instalment dragged on a bit for me. I'm just confused HBO hasn't picked the series up. What a TV show these books would make.
Elizabeth Jordan
I read this series of books based on a review on pinterest. I enjoyed the ease at which you could read the series, I liked the character development and how easily you fell into the world of The Black Dagger Brotherhood. It isn't a book series to read if you are looking for something educational or informational, but it is delightful if you are looking for a fantasy romance style of books.
Kiwe
Absolutely loved this series - it got better with each book as the characters developed. I loved every line!!! Sad to say goodbye to the Brotherhood!!
Kelli
Again, atrocious writing, interesting story arc. But I have the flu so it has been mindless reading for low energy days.
Tracy
I was on a "trashy" novel kick, and this series foils the bill. Very much enjoyed the entire series!
jackie frye
There were a few slow places in each of the books, but they were excellent.
Maria Helena
..and so it goes....Vishious...if I didn't love Rhage and Z so much....
Nicole Naranjo
Ewwww weeeeee I love these books! These vamps are HOT!! On to the next one!
Clare Mason
I am re visiting these but I know they will be BRILLIANT
Trissa Thompson
Great stories, love these novels
Amy
Great Series !
Marlenna M.
Marlenna M. marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Katina
Katina added it
Sep 21, 2014
Wendy Phung
Wendy Phung marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
  • The Midnight Breed 8-Book Bundle (Midnight Breed, #1-8)
  • The Early Girl Gets the Blood Wolf (Broken Heart, #7.5)
  • Hunted / Tempted / Burned / Awakened (House of Night, #5-8)
  • Fallen (Chronicles of the Fallen, #1)
  • Beginning with Forever (Forever #1)
  • A Diamond In My Pocket (The Unaltered #1)
  • Wingless: Misery's Company (Wingless, #1)
  • Lords of the Underworld Collection (Lords of the Underworld, #1-6)
  • INK: Fine Lines (Ink, #1)
  • La Famiglia
  • The Angel Stone (Fairwick Chronicles, #3)
  • A Pride Christmas in Brooklyn (Pride, #1 [1 of 2 stories])
  • Hostile Takeover
  • Maya Banks Breathless Trilogy Boxed Set (Breathless, #1-3)
  • The Morganville Vampires, #1-12
  • Meredith Gentry CD Collection: A Kiss of Shadows, a Caress of Twilight, Seduced by Moonlight (Meredith Gentry, #1-3)
  • Trust (Night Calls, #3.5)
  • Night of the Loving Dead (Pepper Martin #4)
20248
Aka Jessica Bird

Jessica Rowley Pell Bird was born on 1969 in Massachusetts, USA. She is the daughter of Maxine F. and W. Gillette Bird, Jr. She began writing as a child, penning her thoughts in diaries as well as inventing short stories. She read her first Harlequin Presents novel in a rose garden when she was in her teens. She was hooked immediately. By the time she went to college, she had boxes...more
More about J.R. Ward...
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5)