Stuff Every Husband Should Know

Stuff Every Husband Should Know

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  4 reviews
On the heels of the successfulStuff Every Man Should KnowandStuff Every Woman Should Knowcomes the volume that both genders will treasure:Stuff Every Husband Should Know. Finally, the priceless, practical wisdom that all wives hope their husbands possess is gathered in one book! New husbands and their long-suffering brethren alike will find helpful knowledge of all kinds:

Published April 5th 2011 by Quirk Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Stuff Every Husband Should Know, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stuff Every Husband Should Know

Lenore Webb
Our weekend was full of work but it one where Dear Hubby and I were very happy with each other. Not the heat of love but the constant happiness of being together. It is growing more and more as the years tick by. I know that when we were first dating and DH would say something sweet, I would remark what page in his lil black book was it from. I just knew he had to have some lil handbook to tell him all the right things. I had never met a man that showed me so much love and understanding. Well, h...more
Bob
A light impulse purchase book.
Carol Harlow
This is such a great little book! First of all, I love the size, it could easily be put in a pocket. Is has everything a guy needs to know from making a bed to fixing a sink! I think this would be a good book to give to every teenage boy so they have time to learn all the basics they need to know to be a good husband. Actually it will help them whether they marry or not.
Angela Pippinger
The hubs and I read this one together. We laughed A LOT! Mostly because a lot of it really applied to us, like how he is sooooo indecisive. Written very tongue-in-cheek but actually has some great advice for guys.
Landen
Landen marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Mikki
Mikki marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Aza
Aza marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Dalia Saad
Dalia Saad marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Nick
Nick marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Huzaifah
Huzaifah marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Brandy
Brandy added it
Dec 22, 2013
Yasser Mohamed
Yasser Mohamed marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2013
Mariam Al Moatassem
Mariam Al Moatassem marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
Sash.
Sash. marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Melinda Duff
Melinda Duff marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2013
Anna Love
Anna Love marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Jerome Harrison
Jerome Harrison is currently reading it
Mar 19, 2013
Cassandra Harkness
Cassandra Harkness marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2013
Jonathan Freed
Jonathan Freed marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2013
Nicole
Nicole added it
Jan 17, 2013
Sean
Sean is currently reading it
Jan 13, 2013
Breaking Down Breaking Bad: Unpeeling the Layers of Television's Greatest Drama Hitchcock's Villains: Murderers, Maniacs, and Mother Issues Lakehurst: Barrens, Blimps & Barons: The True Tale of a Pine Barrens Town Stuff Every Husband Should Know (Pocket Companions) Stuff Every Groom Should Know