Start by marking “If My Kingdom Were Of This World Then My Servants Would Fight. A Believer's Refusal To Join Popular Christian Culture” as Want to Read:

4.6 of 5 stars 4.60  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Published December 2010 by Alathea Press

Be the first to ask a question about If My Kingdom Were Of This World Then My Servants Would Fight. A Believer's Refusal To Join Popular Christian Culture

Ben Wanamaker
Long overdue, indeed. this short book explains with strict, biblical force why Christians must not be entangled in political and cultural battles, but instead fight evil through teaching Christ and living as a disciple. Having met and talked with Shawn several times, I can attest as to how serious he takes this issue.

Watch HOTM.TV on Tuesday nights at 8pm MT for his show, where he'll be expounding more on this throughout the year.
Cherise
Mar 31, 2011 Cherise rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All Christians
Recommended to Cherise by: Shawn McCraney
Shelves: christianity
Long overdue

Right to the point and it really convicts you and makes you take another gander at your position as a Christian .

I appreciate Shawn's willingness to follow God's promptings and am thankful He chose someone I could relate to on the topics he's passionate about .

I also recommend his show heart of the matter hotm.tv
Tammy Stark
Tammy Stark marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Janice Curle
Janice Curle marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Vern
Vern marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2012
Born-Again Mormon (Moving Toward Christian Authenticity) Where Mormonism Meets Biblical Christianity Face To Face