Start by marking “Rancher's Twins: Mom Needed” as Want to Read:
Rancher's Twins: Mom Needed

Rancher's Twins: Mom Needed

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Nanny Holly O'Mara has formed a close bond with her late cousin's little twins. When their estranged father, rough, rugged Australian cattleman Gray Kidman, arrives to take them home to the outback, Holly senses that he is out of his depth.Holly soon falls for mysterious Gray. Seeing him light up his children's world makes her spirits leap and even begins to heal her own e ...more
Published April 1st 2011 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Rancher's Twins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rancher's Twins

Susanna Carr
Dumped by her long-term boyfriend, Holly takes on the job of looking after twins who are going through a traumatic time. She's attached to the children and travels with them to their new home in the outback. The trip is temporary and she has her dream job waiting for her when she gets home, but she finds herself reluctant to leave Australia, the twins and the children's father, Gray.

At first it seems that Gray and Holly are very different. She's a teacher and is all about school and books while
Amy Denim
Out of all the 2012 RITA nominees in Series Contemporary I liked this one the best. The heroine could be anyone. Me, my friends etc. She was so relatable. And the hero? Way sexier than on the cover. Oh, my goodness, his personal plight made me cry more than once. I'll definitely be reading more books by this author.
Loretta
A sudden death of a single mother, a distant family member taking on the care of her cousin's twins. A father surfaces from the Outback and whisks them back to his home. A secret is revealed and romance blossoms. To go or to stay?

Fast read, title misleading, but a cute story.
Alison
A love story across two continents and culminating in the beautiful Australian Outback. Barbara Hannay writes Australian landscapes so beautifully.
Alfishkk
I found this to be a pretty simple, but cute, book. I felt the protagonists were realistic and likable, and I LOVED the hero's flaw. It made a lot of sense, and it was a big problem without making him into a jerk. I would definitely recommend it to romance readers--it was quick and fun, and left me with a good feeling.
Romance Writers of America
2012 RITA finalist in the Contemporary Series Romance category
Carole
This was a sweet book. I really liked both Holly and Grey.
Harlequin Books
Feb 18, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
E
Tammy Wooding
Tammy Wooding marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Laura added it
Apr 25, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Tracey Beaton
Tracey Beaton marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Kimi
Kimi marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Hayley
Hayley marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Trisha Murrell
Trisha Murrell marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Multi award winning author, Barbara Hannay, is a city bred girl with a yen for country life. Most of her 40 plus books are set in rural and outback Australia and they've been enjoyed by readers around the world.
In her own version of life imitating art, Barbara and her husband currently live on a misty hillside in beautiful Far North Queensland where they keep heritage pigs, hens, ducks, turkeys an
More about Barbara Hannay...
Zoe's Muster Molly Cooper's Dream Date Moonlight Plains Home Before Sundown Adopted: Outback Baby