Start by marking “The Baron's Ring” as Want to Read:
The Baron's Ring

The Baron's Ring

4.75 of 5 stars 4.75  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Tristan of Parangor fights his crown prince brother's ignorance and godlessness until he is swept a hundred miles downriver and a world away from his royal life to the tiny town of Larcondale. Forced to make a living and wait for the Lord's time to return home, Tristan becomes a farrier, teacher, and encourager to the town's minister and all its people. Idolatry and occult ...more
Published August 25th 2010 by Findley Family Video (first published August 24th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Baron's Ring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Baron's Ring

Brad Francis
The Baron’s Ring is the story of a prince named Tristan, whose boorish, belligerent and blasphemous brother Dunstan is heir to the throne of Parangor. When his brother ascends to the kingship, many urge Tristan to leave the area to build a decent life for himself, instead of staying in his brother’s shadow and being bullied constantly, but Tristan sees an obligation to remain and do his best to shield the kingdom from the new King’s idiocy and cruelty (never a great combination).

God has other pl
Kate Brodsky
Words like eyes are windows into a person's soul. When you take the legend of story and add the Divine, you may even, perhaps glimpse into your own soul. Author Mary C. Findley, has the vision to remind us of the wisdom of the great scriptures in the chapters and woven throughput the text. Those words sink deep, shaping not only the chapters to come, but perhaps it is using this God-given natural talent, that in some small part, helps this Author to enrich the whole world.
For me this book was a
deb
This was a beautiful story and I adorned Tristan and Mayra. I love the how the author let us know that a disability should not hinder you from accomplishing the things you want or desire to do in life and that we must always trust, believe and depend on God. We must realize that the plans we have for ourselves is not necessarily the plans that God has for us and this book demonstrated that perfectly. God's plans is always better. I love a book that will draw me closer to the Lord and this was on ...more
Tuanna
This is a great book. It has action,adventure,love, God,deception and so much more. I enjoyed it because it was a page turner, made me feel good knowing others were being kind to a stranger. I learned some things from it as well.
The characters were very discriptive so you could see them in your minds eye. I felt as if I were there. A very believeable story and good humor, too.
Good job Mary.
David Bergsland
I expected a little romance. I received a wonderful, expansive tale of Truth. That is so rare that i wish there were a six-star rating. It's a royal tale with many twists. It's about real godly marriage, righteousness, fruitful character, an much more. Fling yourself into he story. It's a real joy.
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
DeVorah
DeVorah marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Marissa
Marissa marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Rina
Rina marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Katie Easley
Katie Easley marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2013
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2013
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Starla
Starla marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2013
Shantelle Mary
Shantelle Mary marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2012
Chidi OKORO
Chidi OKORO marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2012
Elle Lapraim
Elle Lapraim marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2012
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2011
Shanna
Shanna marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2011
Rick F.
Rick F. marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2011
Mary Findley
Sep 28, 2014 Mary Findley added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Christian Readers: Comments on a new cover 13 8 Mar 29, 2012 06:14AM
I am from upstate NY and my husband is from AZ. We met in college and taught school in AZ, MO and PA. We have three children in their 20s, and currently we live in our tractor trailer and travel around all the 48 states. We homeschooled and taught in church ministries. We have written our books, produced commercial and teaching videos, and maintain a website and blog, now while traveling.
More about Mary C. Findley...
Benny and the Bank Robber (Benny and the Bank Robber #1) Fifty Shades of Faithful Send a White Rose Mail Order Mistake Hope and the Knight of the Black Lion